Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


ferrari bike

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

fezza612
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 08 Aug 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:51 - 15 May 2010    Post subject: ferrari bike Reply with quote

Shocked don't you just love ebay!
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FERRARI-D-O-H-C-MOTORCYCLE-UNIQUE-OPPORTUNITY-/170415702965?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item27ad9143b5
____________________
Previous: '02 Honda CG125, '03 yamaha enticer
Current: '98 Kawasaki GPZ500S
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob W
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Nov 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:55 - 15 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

£250K

Shocked
____________________
'90 TS50 > '04 Senda 125 > '91 ZXR400 > '90 CB-1 > '04 GSX-R1000 > '96 Bandit 600 > '89 ZXR750 H1 > '96 GSX-R750 SRAD > '98 RR-W Fireblade > '98 T595 Daytona > '03 Hornet 900 > '04 Fireblade > '16 GSX-S1000F (x2) > '23 XSR900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

fezza612
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 08 Aug 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:59 - 15 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob ZX4R wrote:
£250K

Shocked


would make a great winter hack Mr. Green
____________________
Previous: '02 Honda CG125, '03 yamaha enticer
Current: '98 Kawasaki GPZ500S
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Handsome
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:01 - 15 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was in a bike mag' sometime last year, could have been either Ride or PB with a full story on it and a load of pictures...

Pretty sure it was PB...
____________________
Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Frost
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:07 - 15 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember reading about it, It wasn't made by ferrari just a ferrari fan who got permission to brand it as a ferrari.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:26 - 15 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaFrostyOne wrote:
I remember reading about it, It wasn't made by ferrari just a ferrari fan who got permission to brand it as a ferrari.


Looks like being sold by a pikey too, check out his other stuff; van, van, van, van...bike probably smells of tarmac too.
____________________
Current : MSX 125 Past : CBR 900RR Monkeybike : c50 LAC : ZXR750 H2 : FZR600 : ZX7R P3 : YW100 : TRX850: Trophy 900 T309 : GSXR 600 L0: Monkeybike : XJ6S Whosthedaddy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

c-m
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:41 - 15 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love that bike, would be fun to tour on i think
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Mystery
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jul 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:54 - 15 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

seen it advertised a few times on ebay
____________________
Carbon knuckles assure you maximum protect against debris and unfortunate accidents or if someone cuts you off, their side mirror.Mopeds are like chubby chicks.. they are really fun to ride until you're friends catch you on one
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

DrDonnyBrago
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:12 - 15 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's been for sale for a while now, I am sure I read something where an independent valuer said it was worth £70-80k???

It will be on eBay for a very long time at that price.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

st3v3
Super Spammer



Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:31 - 15 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've lost count the amount of times that thing has been posted here.

See that Search button up near the "log out" link.....? Wink
____________________
Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Seb
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:57 - 15 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's utterly abhorrent if you ask me, I feel sorry for the GSXR that lost it's headlight in the name of that thing. What a waste Neutral
____________________
2010 Triumph 1050 Sprint ST
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Villers
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:52 - 15 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a very overestimated ugky pice of shit that I wouldnt give you ten quid for!
____________________
RS125 > CBR6 > SV650S > ZX636R > GSX1300RZ Hayabusa > 06 RSVR Mille > SV1000S > Street Triple 765 RS
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

GT Biker
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:59 - 15 May 2010    Post subject: Re: ferrari bike Reply with quote

fezza612 wrote:


For that money why not buy yourself an MTT Y2K? Search it on google, it wont take long to find out why.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?



Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:20 - 16 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is beautiful, I'd love it, I don't think I could every ride it though, I would have it as a work of art.
____________________
Well, you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.
Skudd:- Perhaps she just thinks you are a window licker and is being nice just in case she becomes another Jill Dando.
WANTED:- Fujinon (Fuji) M42 (Screw on) lenses, let me know if you have anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Alexio
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:16 - 16 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police Police Police

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=2310273
____________________
will never give up his CG. I look at my fuel gauge more as a progress bar than a fuel gauge.
G: With my GSXR I do often effectively use it as a scooter with a clutch in town.
ms51ves3: why does it need 500 miles? Are you teaching it how to be a piston?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:24 - 16 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
I think it is beautiful, I'd love it, I don't think I could every ride it though, I would have it as a work of art.


Are you kidding me?


That thing didn't fall out of the ugly tree, it got gangraped by the ugly forest!

WTF is with the crappy "dash" and and steering stem?

It's butt fucking ugly. Mad

If I was rich and money was truely no object I'd buy it and as soon as the V5 is sent and everything done I'd load it up in the van and set the thing on fire, in front of his house. So I can see his stupid face.
____________________
'99 Hornet 600 Sad, VFR 400 NC30 '92 Neutral, Kasawamasaki GT 550 Crying or Very sad, '98 Hornet 600 Mr. Green
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

DrDonnyBrago
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:42 - 16 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

m0l0t0v wrote:
chris-red wrote:
I think it is beautiful, I'd love it, I don't think I could every ride it though, I would have it as a work of art.


Are you kidding me?


That thing didn't fall out of the ugly tree, it got gangraped by the ugly forest!

WTF is with the crappy "dash" and and steering stem?

It's butt fucking ugly. Mad

If I was rich and money was truely no object I'd buy it and as soon as the V5 is sent and everything done I'd load it up in the van and set the thing on fire, in front of his house. So I can see his stupid face.


If I was stupidly rich, I'd commission another one and burn both at the same time.

I'd also knife his cat...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hmmmnz
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 06:33 - 16 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

i reckon i could build a better bike than that, for far less,
in fact if i ever get a spare 50k i think i just might Mr. Green
im a kiwi after all, all i need is a shed and a few reels of carbon and some scrap cans and ill be away
____________________
the humans are dead
I kick arse for the lord
Wiring Diagrams BIDNIP it bitches
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

locked
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 22 Oct 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:43 - 16 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystery wrote:
seen it advertised a few times on ebay


I bet you have at 250K Laughing
____________________
on the look out for my next bike....
CBT Passed - 13/09/09 Theroy Passed - 19/12/09 Mod 1 Passed 04/05/10 Mod 2 Passed 14/05/10 - Free to ride ANYTHING!
Motorcycles are perfectly safe as long as you remember they're dangerous.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Alexio
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:25 - 16 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

mach206 wrote:
Mystery wrote:
seen it advertised a few times on ebay


I bet you have at 250K Laughing


It really has been posted a few times already.
____________________
will never give up his CG. I look at my fuel gauge more as a progress bar than a fuel gauge.
G: With my GSXR I do often effectively use it as a scooter with a clutch in town.
ms51ves3: why does it need 500 miles? Are you teaching it how to be a piston?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

TUG
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 May 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:28 - 16 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the story behind that bike, the person teaching me at work is mates with the bloke who built it and such, if that is the "one" then everything on it is bespoke or hand made and all the moulds where destroyed afterwards on ferrari's orders.
____________________
Haz ER-5, innit!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mistergixer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:34 - 16 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Rari or not, it still looks like a it was built based on a child's drawing of what a motorbike looks like.

Thumbs Down
____________________
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:21 - 16 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

165 top speed, 105 bhp, and a "mere" dry weight of 172kg? For a 900cc? And only 5 gears? Pffft.

So it's not fast, I doubt it sounds /that/ nice and it's only a few kilo's lighter than a fireblade?

What's so good about it?

"It's hand made"

Rolling Eyes
____________________
'99 Hornet 600 Sad, VFR 400 NC30 '92 Neutral, Kasawamasaki GT 550 Crying or Very sad, '98 Hornet 600 Mr. Green
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?



Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:24 - 16 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

m0l0t0v wrote:
165 top speed, 105 bhp, and a "mere" dry weight of 172kg? For a 900cc? And only 5 gears? Pffft.

So it's not fast, I doubt it sounds /that/ nice and it's only a few kilo's lighter than a fireblade?

What's so good about it?

"It's hand made"

Rolling Eyes


It's 20 years old, those specs aren't bad at all.Laughing

It a bike built buy Ferrari, it is probably one of the rarest bikes in the world!
____________________
Well, you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.
Skudd:- Perhaps she just thinks you are a window licker and is being nice just in case she becomes another Jill Dando.
WANTED:- Fujinon (Fuji) M42 (Screw on) lenses, let me know if you have anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:33 - 16 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not built by ferrarri, but by some MV "guru" who got permission to use the ferrari badge...
____________________
'99 Hornet 600 Sad, VFR 400 NC30 '92 Neutral, Kasawamasaki GT 550 Crying or Very sad, '98 Hornet 600 Mr. Green
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 140 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.11 Sec - Server Load: 1.09 - MySQL Queries: 16 - Page Size: 136.68 Kb