Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

I want a NSR as quickly and easily but i dont know how!!!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

Phil

PostPosted: 20:19 - 06 Mar 2002    Post subject: I want a NSR as quickly and easily but i dont know how!!! Reply with quote

im nearly 17 and have to decide between a car & a bike!!!
as it stands a bike is looking to be cheaper in the long run, and im more likely to get a good fucking on a regular basis ( but don't tell Justine!!! Wink )

i'd like any one to give me tips, prices and all the help they can to get me a NSR by mid- may 2002!

thanxs for any help that is givern

Pip
You must be logged in to rate posts
Springbok_Tony This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

PIP
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 13:52 - 07 Mar 2002    Post subject: PIP Reply with quote

i have been looking at insurance companies.

the quotes are cumming out with figures like 2000 or 3500 pounds, that more than the bike!!!!!!

i have found out i only owe my folks another £1200, i'm giving them £600 this week & i have to find a way of getting £900 for the bike by the next 2 pay checks.

it may turn out that i don't get the bike till july or after.

life is too much about ££££, it pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:57 - 07 Mar 2002    Post subject: calm down mate... Reply with quote

Very Happy Chill mate, listen,

I tried loads of online quotes but they all came up at about 2Kish, I thought FUCK THAT so I took a list of 20 companies into work and phoned around for days, i eventually got a quote for £302.00

So calm down and phone around Very Happy

That way you can play them off against each other.....

try Rampdale : 0870 444 6125 and any other insurer (eg CIA) who advertise that they insure "young" riders!

Good luck

PIP
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 14:09 - 07 Mar 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only thing that put me off about the car pan was the insurance!!!!!!!

i had a fecking heart attack when i saw 3000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but, i'll buy the bike in may/june & spend a week phoning every damn insurance person in the uk till i get a real cheap deal.

thanx 4 the wake up call, thought i would B bikeless

crash
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 20:44 - 08 Mar 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

KRIS i insured at rampdale is ure insurance tpft or comp i 18 , got 2 years bonus and like in the sticks and for tpft was359 and comp was 510 so i took comp and im alloed to ride any other bike as long as its restricted to 33bhp to november, so my plan is for my da to insure, tax and regester it, then i can drive it, im thinking to get a vfr800 2002 or a cbr600 but i cant put my heels down, any ideas?????...

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:18 - 11 Mar 2002    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi,
Hello mate. Yea my cover with Rampdale is TPFT (£302) but I was expecting to pay bout £500 cos I leave it outside (no garage etc) in a crime ridden hole. My flat is below a prostitute and above a drug dealer and my two neighbours either side are both ex-con boxers!
£302 seemed cheap so I snapped it up!

PS: Still on L's
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 50 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1