 rac3r World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:01 - 03 Sep 2010 Post subject: Hawx 2 |
 |
|
Anyone played the demo yet?
I thought it was pretty cool with the new things like precision bombing, night vision, take off/landing on a carrier. It took me like 4 attempts to re-fuel though!  ____________________ Bikes : 2006 CBR125R - 2004 Monster 620ie - 2004 ZX-6R B1H - 2005 Monster S2R 800 - 2011 Street Triple - 2009 Streetfighter 1098 - 2014 ZX-6R 636
 |
|
 Luke_Retrofly Silly Lesbian

Joined: 05 Jul 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:06 - 03 Sep 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I thought it was god awful. Too many things to list about whats wrong with it.
The fact its a second iteration leaves me staggard ____________________ Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want! |
|
 lllN30lll World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Jun 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:34 - 03 Sep 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Had the full game a week already, But not had chance to try it yet, Spiderman Shattered Dimensions is sucking me in  ____________________ Turbo R1
CRF450R |
|
 rac3r World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 04:10 - 04 Sep 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I thought it was pretty cool. The guys russian accent was shit though  ____________________ Bikes : 2006 CBR125R - 2004 Monster 620ie - 2004 ZX-6R B1H - 2005 Monster S2R 800 - 2011 Street Triple - 2009 Streetfighter 1098 - 2014 ZX-6R 636
 |
|