Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

NS125R/F ? HAS ANYONE GOT AN ENGINE DIAGRAM?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

REBO

PostPosted: 23:27 - 12 Mar 2002    Post subject: NS125R/F ? HAS ANYONE GOT AN ENGINE DIAGRAM? Reply with quote

HI ALL
Im new (dont tell me you guessed it).Ive just got an NS125 R/F?Im not sure i haven't got the log book yet its an F reg so id say its an ns125r.well my problem is when i bought it i didnt really check it out (mates yapping in my ear ohh looks good to me)beside its was dark,so it only know when ive had a chance to look at it ive noticed a few things wrong.First the coolant bottle attached to the battery harness isnt connected to anything by that i mean there s no pipe leading from he bottle to anywhere...wheres it supposed to go?. Secondly the bolts holding the exhaust to the head ond of them is rounded right of any ideas on how to get this out ive tried nearly everthing i know but the frame stops me having a good go at it.last but not least has any one got or know where to find a set of diagrams so i can check a few things out one like you got on this site would be great. I would go out and buy one but as im about to be made redundant im watching my pennies and trying to do this bike on a shoe string budget....and one more thing if you take your mates to view a bike tell em to shut up and let you make up your own mind,where are mine now? i'd like to know to....

cheers for letting me bend your ear
You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 00:18 - 13 Mar 2002    Post subject: NS125R/F ? HAS ANYONE GOT AN ENGINE DIAGRAM? Reply with quote

When I had a NS I got a manual off Chelmsford market for a fiver... well worth it. If you can't find any second hand ones and don't want to pay the £15-20 for a new one you could always borrow one from a library.

If your bikes got a full fairing then it's the 'R' model, while the 'F' only has a binki fairing.

Stew
If it's good enough for top race teams...

PostPosted: 00:40 - 13 Mar 2002    Post subject: manual Reply with quote

I have the manual for the NS125 F/R. But I have no scanner Sad. What is it u need. I should be able to get acces to a scanner for wot u need.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

rebo

PostPosted: 19:25 - 13 Mar 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use the library.....duh!..now why didnt i think of that? Embarassed cheers mate
What i need is the diagram of the coolant bottle and where and what it should be attached to if you could scan it i would be grateful just incase i cant get it at the library....again CHEERS LADS Wink
You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 49 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1