Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


just joined

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

mcc
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 31 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:07 - 03 Nov 2010    Post subject: just joined Reply with quote

hi all just joined and just been exploring i knock about on a ybr125 around the roads of bristol until i take module 2 then i can get something a tad meatier. anyway until i have some interesting to say i'll leave you all in peace take care all marc
____________________
i'm bristolian .... i dont speak like a farmer ... i speaks like a pirate! aaarrrgh
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:33 - 03 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum and good luck on the test. Dont leave it until you have anything interesting. Feel free to join in with the rest of us lunatics Very Happy
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

blurredman
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Sep 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:51 - 03 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome Cool
____________________
CBT: 12/06/10, Theory: 22/09/10, Module 1: 09/11/10, Module 2: 19/01/11
Past: 1991 Honda CG125BR-J, 1992 (1980) Honda XL125S, 1996 Kawasaki GPZ500S, 1979 MZ TS150.
Current: 1973 MZ ES250/2 - 18k, 1979 Suzuki TS185ER - 10k, 1981 Honda CX500B - 91k, 1987 MZ ETZ250 - 40k, 1989 MZ ETZ251 - 52k.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

621andy
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 07 Jun 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 06:38 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the funny farm...and having nothing to say doesn't stop most people posting on here Laughing

I can recommend BMTC up in Hambrook for your training...excellent chaps and chapesses Wink Just done my Mod2 with them and did CBT/Mod1 with them in march when I was last over in the UK.

Anyway, enjoy the forum, there's lots of good stuff on here!
____________________
'93 Africa Twin RD07, C-90,MTX-125,H-100,XL-125, a 125UAG(CG copy!)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Paxovasa
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:50 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Marc and welcome.

That is all I have to say Wink
____________________
Suzuki GSF600 K3 (in the fastest colour, black).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:23 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paxovasa wrote:
Hello Marc and welcome.

That is all I have to say Wink


Man of few words...... Man of even less sense tho Laughing
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Paxovasa
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:29 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

pinkyfloyd wrote:
Paxovasa wrote:
Hello Marc and welcome.

That is all I have to say Wink


Man of few words...... Man of even less sense tho Laughing


I have two words for you.

Can you guess what they are? Wink
____________________
Suzuki GSF600 K3 (in the fastest colour, black).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

blurredman
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Sep 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:51 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paxovasa wrote:
[quote="pinkyfloyd]
I have two words for you.

Can you guess what they are? Wink


Pink Floyd Rolling Eyes
____________________
CBT: 12/06/10, Theory: 22/09/10, Module 1: 09/11/10, Module 2: 19/01/11
Past: 1991 Honda CG125BR-J, 1992 (1980) Honda XL125S, 1996 Kawasaki GPZ500S, 1979 MZ TS150.
Current: 1973 MZ ES250/2 - 18k, 1979 Suzuki TS185ER - 10k, 1981 Honda CX500B - 91k, 1987 MZ ETZ250 - 40k, 1989 MZ ETZ251 - 52k.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:58 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paxovasa wrote:

I have two words for you.

Can you guess what they are? Wink


Up and shut but not in that order? Laughing
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Paxovasa
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:03 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

pinkyfloyd wrote:
Paxovasa wrote:

I have two words for you.

Can you guess what they are? Wink


Up and shut but not in that order? Laughing


The second word is "off" Laughing
____________________
Suzuki GSF600 K3 (in the fastest colour, black).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Paxovasa
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:04 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blurredman,

Do you need help with quoting? Laughing
____________________
Suzuki GSF600 K3 (in the fastest colour, black).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:05 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:kZ71fzpxDm1R_M:https://supertremendous.com/content/images/misc/shocked.jpg&t=1
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:06 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paxovasa wrote:
Blurredman,

Do you need help with quoting? Laughing


I think he just needs help for joining in this conversation! Laughing
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

SweenyT
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:59 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha you guys are crazy....

Hi Marc and welcome to the mad house. It'll pay to have a slightly sick sense of humour to be on here.

Good luck with your training and test.
____________________
Current ride - 2005 Suzuki GSX-R600 K4 - 2x 2014 Honda NC750s long term courtesy bikes - 2003 Fazer FZ6 written off as idiot reversed into me - 2009 YBR125 - still have from new
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:23 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

SweenyT wrote:
Ha ha you guys are crazy....

.


I'm not crazy..... ok not much!

https://www.hopelessromantic.com/wackyheadpt/yellow_guy_crazy_hg_wht.gif
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

SweenyT
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:40 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep that about sums you guys up Laughing
____________________
Current ride - 2005 Suzuki GSX-R600 K4 - 2x 2014 Honda NC750s long term courtesy bikes - 2003 Fazer FZ6 written off as idiot reversed into me - 2009 YBR125 - still have from new
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

nokiakeys
Token



Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:19 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on children, lets all get along now

Peace Dudes Karma
____________________
CBT: 04/2010 -> Theory: 09/2010 -> MOD1 & 2: 10/2010 (That's right baby, both on same day)
Honda CBF125 -> Honda CB600FS Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:20 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

nokiakeys wrote:
Come on children, lets all get along now

Peace Dudes Karma


What??? We're just welcoming the new guy guv.... Honest.

Laughing
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

blurredman
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Sep 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:29 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

nokiakeys wrote:
Come on children, lets all get along now

Peace Dudes Karma


How Ironic, I might give you bad karma for that Wink



pinkfloyd wrote:
I think he just needs help for joining in this conversation!




It's all complicated this modern windows 95 stuff. It's the GUI i don't like! Laughing Cool


Anyway, stop picking on me you bunch of grown bullies, Razz
____________________
CBT: 12/06/10, Theory: 22/09/10, Module 1: 09/11/10, Module 2: 19/01/11
Past: 1991 Honda CG125BR-J, 1992 (1980) Honda XL125S, 1996 Kawasaki GPZ500S, 1979 MZ TS150.
Current: 1973 MZ ES250/2 - 18k, 1979 Suzuki TS185ER - 10k, 1981 Honda CX500B - 91k, 1987 MZ ETZ250 - 40k, 1989 MZ ETZ251 - 52k.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:32 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blurredman wrote:


Anyway, stop picking on me you bunch of grown bullies, Razz


You love it! Thumbs Up Laughing
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

blurredman
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Sep 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:38 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

pinkyfloyd wrote:
Blurredman wrote:


Anyway, stop picking on me you bunch of grown bullies, Razz


You love it! Thumbs Up Laughing


I do actually, 'cos then I get to have a word in edgeways roadhogs Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
____________________
CBT: 12/06/10, Theory: 22/09/10, Module 1: 09/11/10, Module 2: 19/01/11
Past: 1991 Honda CG125BR-J, 1992 (1980) Honda XL125S, 1996 Kawasaki GPZ500S, 1979 MZ TS150.
Current: 1973 MZ ES250/2 - 18k, 1979 Suzuki TS185ER - 10k, 1981 Honda CX500B - 91k, 1987 MZ ETZ250 - 40k, 1989 MZ ETZ251 - 52k.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:42 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mcc hasnt posted since. Think we scared him off? oops Embarassed
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

blurredman
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Sep 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:45 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

thread jack

https://img413.imageshack.us/img413/581/blobfish2zq7.jpg
____________________
CBT: 12/06/10, Theory: 22/09/10, Module 1: 09/11/10, Module 2: 19/01/11
Past: 1991 Honda CG125BR-J, 1992 (1980) Honda XL125S, 1996 Kawasaki GPZ500S, 1979 MZ TS150.
Current: 1973 MZ ES250/2 - 18k, 1979 Suzuki TS185ER - 10k, 1981 Honda CX500B - 91k, 1987 MZ ETZ250 - 40k, 1989 MZ ETZ251 - 52k.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
N cee thirty This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:22 - 04 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

rob yarrr wrote:


Thats really going to scare him off! He'll think we are all mad weirdos with sick minds.....

Oh... We are!
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 332 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.14 Sec - Server Load: 1.36 - MySQL Queries: 16 - Page Size: 147.34 Kb