BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Pain

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos
View previous topic : View next topic  

Adam.I
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:45 - 30 Jul 2004    Post subject: Pain Reply with quote

This has got to be painful, his own damn fault though, bit harsh (hmm... I can't make up my mind)

https://media.ebaumsworld.com/spainbank.wmv

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 17:53 - 30 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's got to be the equivalent of the police stopping a car with a brick wall. Ouch Confused

Adam.I
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:57 - 30 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a 1 to 10 scale, 10 being so so painful, what would that be?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:41 - 30 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's got to about 11 on that scale enrique. Laughing

Serves him right in a way, and after the public know that if they tried that, then that's what will happen then I don't think many people would be rushing to do the same as he had done. Laughing

kev
I Hump Things

PostPosted: 21:25 - 30 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know he did a bad thing but that is right out of order for the police to do that, they could have done so many other things to stop him rather than pulling a stunt like that which could have killed him and passers by.
20:02:36 Jammy-R6: any holes a goal
20:02:48 kev: even if its a hairy mans arse
20:02:56 Jammy-R6: hell yes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Leggy_Girl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:22 - 30 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

harsh! Shocked

Davo
Davo To The Rescue!

PostPosted: 03:52 - 31 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

enrique86 wrote:
On a 1 to 10 scale, 10 being so so painful, what would that be?

I'd say about 12
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

daveiw
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 19:25 - 31 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally ( and I know i'm gonna get flammed!) But I think the drug-dealing/taking junkie arse-hole deserves everything he gets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about it..... Imagine he'd dealt drugs to your kids - and they'd died!!!!!
Imagine it was your wife/girlfreind/sister/mother/daughter he'd just stuck and gun in their ear, and told them he was gonna blow their fuckin' brains out!
WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH 5 MINUTES ALONE WITH HIM??????????? Evil or Very Mad

Fuck him!!!! I hope it hurt! Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Spiral
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 05:31 - 01 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch!

He should practice on his emergency stop more Laughing

Mr Pants!
I Karma

PostPosted: 23:11 - 01 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck.......

FUUUcccck!.............!

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKK! Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ant
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:29 - 02 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least it stops the problem, unlike our country where we have a helecopter following im for an hour or so untill he runs outof fuel! Confused

dibbster
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 00:36 - 03 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

With somersaults like that the guy picked the wrong vocation; he should have been a gymnast, might need to work on the landings though because that looked like it would sting in the morning!

tatters
Exxon Valdez

PostPosted: 21:06 - 03 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

l wonder who ever lent the bike to the police thought when they sore that Laughing
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650 Present:G650XC,C12,KZ750,1190ADV

Mr Pants!
I Karma

PostPosted: 00:23 - 04 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

The police use stingers here, don't they??? Laughing

Frost
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:03 - 05 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had this debate before, no police int he UK cannot stinger anything with less than 4 wheels.
That guy isnt a murderer or a maniac, he robbed a bank and got caught, he took a few people hostage, and demanded a bike for his getaway, he got a mile down the road and the police did that to him.

He was no imediate danger to the public, they had no proof that he was armed, yet they VERY nearly kill him (he went over the bonnet, if he had gone into the side of the car there would have been nearly Zero chance of survival.

IMO it was a wreckless and stupid thing for the police to have done. Following him and arresting him when he ran out of fuel would have been far safer.
Clip talks of leaniancy, i cant see how a 50% chance of death followed by prison in the event of survival is a just punishment for bank robbery.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 03:39 - 05 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well asking for a motorcycle is a fairly stupid idea if you know that they can do stuff like that to you. And he might not have know about it, but would be logical to do some research on your chosen method of escape. Well I would if it was me. Laughing

No, following him would necessary have been safer, as chances are he was riding in a dangerous way and the more he was chased the more he would push in an effort to get away, and could crash and injury someone else who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Yes it is a harsh punishment, but before committing a crime it would be normal to find out about the risks involved, and your get away would be part of what you found out about the risks. Just like you would find out how far you can get on a tank of petrol, and even simple stuff like where you're going to to once you getaway.

And stuff like that will act as a lesson to anyone considering doing the same as what he did! Not the best I think of showing that lesson but would be a very successful way I reckon as I wouldn't even consider doing that if I knew the police would just knock me off the bike. Not necessary a just punishment, but if that was your money he was nicking I'm sure you'd reckon it was just, I know I would.

Frost
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 05:15 - 05 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

He could have nicked every penny i own, i still wouldnt have done that to him, nor supported such actions against him.
if he had turned left at any point just before or after that car had pulled out in front of him, we would have died.
I cannot see how the police could justify a stunt which stood a serious chance of killing the guy, when he had committed a non-violent crime for which he would receive a maximum of 10 years in prison.

Ok that stunt may have been justified if he had just murderd a load of people, but it is up to the police to bring the pursute to an end safely and up to the courts to administer justice.

dibbster
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 21:49 - 05 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at it from the other side; how many bank robbers are going to request a bike as a getaway vehicle now.

Surely it would have been easier to just put a little bit of fuel in it. He gets a mle down the road. Put Put cough bike dies thief stops and everyone lives happily ever after! Laughing

Spiral
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 00:45 - 06 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup that would have been the smart thing to do Rolling Eyes

but after watching it a second time i think the police after the crash the way they pounce on the guy and drag him into a ambulance i think is way over the top.

After the crash that guy didn't even know what planet he was on nevermind trying to run, once his weapon had been secured even if he had one on him lying there the only ppl who should have been near him should have been paramedics.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 02:24 - 06 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't actually know that they hadn't already tried that, as if you've already robbed a bank you're not going to think twice about filling the bike up in a petrol station and riding off without paying. Or he could have also asked them to provide a full jerry can of petrol, or something similar. Would expect he would have done something to ensure it had a full tank of petrol, but I guess you'd also expect him to do his research as to the advantages and disadvanages of using a bike as his get away vehicle Laughing .

They don't know that he isn'y likely to get up and try to fight his way and escape again so play it safe rather than make a mistake. And how do you know he wouldn't have tried to fight off the ambulance staff if they tried to treat him there?

Last edited by Ste on 16:04 - 08 Aug 2004; edited 1 time in total

Spiral
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 09:13 - 06 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm amazed he was able to sit up i'd be lying there going

"dubaduba Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad MUMMYYYYYYYYYYY.

Laughing

Minky_monkey
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 11:49 - 08 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

That's one way of stopping him I suppose!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 263 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1