30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Other?
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 00:29 - 16 Mar 2002    Post subject: Which 600 would you get? Reply with quote

Just out of intrest if you could or wanted to which 600 would you buy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 00:37 - 16 Mar 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Would depend on what I wanted the bike for. Normal use everyday for work then maybe a CBR, or a ZZR, or a Triumph TT600 (if the injection is now sorted). Occasional use for sunday fun then probably an R6

All the best

Keith
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 00:44 - 16 Mar 2002    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hi i just put in some of my favourates, i know there is quite a selection, but i would kill to have once of those

minesweeper
Whoah there!

PostPosted: 10:34 - 16 Mar 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd go for a zzr600 myself

matt
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Stevo

PostPosted: 12:55 - 16 Mar 2002    Post subject: which 600? Reply with quote

I have had a zx6r j1 for a year and one month, and its brilliant, its my fave 600 out of the lot and i love it. Only prob or bad thing about it is/was the insurance, but you have to expect to be stung for cover on these bikes if your a young rider, but it was worth it to be riding a new 600 at 23!
You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 14:07 - 16 Mar 2002    Post subject: which 600? Reply with quote

well, I'm sure you can work out which I'd buy Smile

how much was your insurance stevo?

Phil.
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:00 - 16 Mar 2002    Post subject: Which 600 Reply with quote

I'd have to go for other..Other being that Gilera 600 thats in the pipe line.

Havn't heard anythin about it in a while..any one know when it's due? Its taken 3 years for the benelli tornado to hit the show room floors i hope it dosn't take that gilera as long

From what i read a while back it was pretty much a GSXR 600 with different fairings

Still looked a nice bike and with gsxr bits you know your gettin a good bike...well at least bits of a good bike
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 15:25 - 16 Mar 2002    Post subject: 600 Reply with quote

i just got a cbr600 would of prefered a gsxr600 but i could'nt get insurance Sad

Milo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:01 - 16 Mar 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so not a 600 but prob the suzuki SV650S
It's got a V-twin, man! but then there is the duke monster...

TJ NSR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:29 - 16 Mar 2002    Post subject: bike Reply with quote

i also like the gilera supersport 600, basically its a suzi gsr600 engine, but with ram air, race can and many trick extras,

my next bike will probably be a kwak ninja 600, nice bikes and handle quite well. look good in blue.blk

Stevo

PostPosted: 18:49 - 16 Mar 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi m8 with the zx6 pic. Top bike isnt it!(kawasaki nut thats me) As for the dreaded insurance well the first years premium with 1yr no claims bonus was are you sure you wanna knw? (over £1150) and i spent most of winter last yr working weekends to pay for it. I have just renewed it last wk and after alot if pissing about on the phone ringing round i managed to get £600 FC with euro cover which is nearly half what it cost last yr, so i reckon thats not a bad deal really, but cheap it aint.
As for the other 600's well i dont rate Suzuki's and the R6 wasnt for me, im 6'2". The CBR is nice in Rossi colours but was too expensive, and Hondas are a bit too clinical if you know what i mean. I do agree that the Gilera looks good, but if i couldent have had my kwak then id probably have looked for a cheap deal on a Thundercat i think.
You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 19:09 - 16 Mar 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty good for this year... I transfered my last insurance, but I'm looking at about £690 TPFT @ 22,1 NCB which I can just about handle.
Definatley a top bike... just the right combination of Sportiness/comfort for me.

Rob
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:28 - 16 Mar 2002    Post subject: R6 is the best 600 to go for! Reply with quote

I had a NSR125 and when I passed DAS went straight onto an R6.. fantastic bike.. definately recommend it!! Very Happy

Stew
If it's good enough for top race teams...

PostPosted: 16:06 - 17 Mar 2002    Post subject: R6 Reply with quote

If I was to buy a 600 it would have to be an R6, just for the cool looks. Won't be buying one for a while though coz I just bought myself a nice little VFR400 (NC30). 8)
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 46 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1