Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Slowest and fastest knee down?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Louis101993
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 08 Sep 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:43 - 29 May 2011    Post subject: Slowest and fastest knee down? Reply with quote

Tell me your interesting storys of your slowest and fastest knee down's!

Personally I've never got my knee down, I assume it'll come over time with more confidence, and knowing i'm on a bloody good road surface! Mr. Green

Post away Very Happy
____________________
A2 License Acquired 18/05/2011
Daelim E5 '08 ->Honda CG '99 -> Kawasaki ZXR 400 RR '96 -> Suzuki SV650 '00 (Naked) -> Yamaha Fazer '99
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Wyvern971
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 02 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:53 - 29 May 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never done it on the road, only on track.

No idea on exact speeds, more by the type of bend.

I'd say slowest would either be the Melbourne loop at Donington, or the pit lane entrance at Le Mans......

Fastest would probably be the 2nd part of the craner curves coming up to the old hairpin at Donington, or any of the long sweepers at Le Mans.

I don't see it as an achivement any more, whereas when I first did it I was a tad impressed. Now I tend to use it to estimate how much further to lean before my toesliders go down (at which point I know I shouldn't really go further)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mr.kris
Traffic Copper



Joined: 11 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:54 - 29 May 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slowest about 2mph on in circles on the cg fastest about 110 on the zx rideing with salty last year
____________________
TS50X---CM125---MZ150---Z250---RS125---ZXR250---BANDIT600---TRX850---TL1000S---CBF600---ZX6R---BANDIT1200S---CG125---VFR800---CBR1000F---CG125---CG125---CB900F---CB900F---CG125---TUONO1000R---KLR600---GSX1300R HAYABUSA---VFR400NC30---BANDIT1200---CG125

HAYABUSA now in use!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Dilyan
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Nov 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:57 - 29 May 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved the sparks today, Sir. Could hear the noise even though my engine revving Smile
____________________
Current: 2007 VFR800; Ex: 2001 YZF600R Thundercat
Škoda Octavia (yes, a taxi driver)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mr.kris
Traffic Copper



Joined: 11 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:08 - 29 May 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't know if any sparks would come off as it was a bit damp
____________________
TS50X---CM125---MZ150---Z250---RS125---ZXR250---BANDIT600---TRX850---TL1000S---CBF600---ZX6R---BANDIT1200S---CG125---VFR800---CBR1000F---CG125---CG125---CB900F---CB900F---CG125---TUONO1000R---KLR600---GSX1300R HAYABUSA---VFR400NC30---BANDIT1200---CG125

HAYABUSA now in use!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

garth
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:26 - 30 May 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fastest I'd say is about 130mph.

Slowest, no idea. I fall off alot, so about 5mph.
____________________
You ain't a has been if you never was
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 138 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.69 - MySQL Queries: 16 - Page Size: 50.51 Kb