 dapper Nova Slayer
Joined: 08 May 2011 Karma :    
|
|
 pinkyfloyd Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 08:43 - 06 Sep 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Save it Sunday and head to the ACE cafe early in the and join one of the biggest ride outs of the year. I'll see ya in Brighton at the end.  ____________________ illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said. |
|
 banditjohn Nova Slayer
Joined: 11 Jun 2011 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 13:30 - 08 Sep 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Sorry to say that the Essex Air Ambulance run is on Sunday as well from Fords @Dunton A127, so if you can wait til then there's a couple of things to consider, I'm hoping to meet with a few from sbf at the BP Basildon so we can run in together.  |
|