Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Wingchunal Mate

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National
View previous topic : View next topic  

WildGoose
White Van Man

PostPosted: 21:00 - 07 Sep 2002    Post subject: Wingchunal Mate Reply with quote

your route to box hill isnt as hard as i thought

the A5 runs close to milton keynes, so get on that heading south

after a while it will change to the A5183 just after a junction with a motorway

follow the A5183 all the way till you reach the A41, and stay on this road following signs for "cental london"

the A41 ends at baker street, from there head to the river (pretty much straight down), preferably chelsea, then battersea then you will see signs for the A3

get on the A3 and follow it down till you see an exit signposting "leatherhead" the road will be the A243 (i think)

follow down the A243 keep heading for "leatherhead"

close to "leatherhead" they start signposting for box hill, and just follow these signs, if you arrive at the right time (11-4), you will see loads of bikes around the area, you cant miss the turning to Ryka's and your'e there

id try it at least once, if just for an interesting ride, if you get a nice day and people show up then it'll be well worth it :)

another thought, i will happily meet you where you join the A41 and ride down there with you

just somethin to think about

regards

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 01:59 - 08 Sep 2002    Post subject: Re: Wingchunal Mate Reply with quote

If you can get to Reading or Bracknell me and/or V might be able to meet you and show you the way.
If you wanna come tommorow and meet us (assuming we're going), give me a pm and we can arrange something.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 226 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1