Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Charity Santa Pubcrawl - 16th Dec

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National
View previous topic : View next topic  

Kaben
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:01 - 15 Nov 2006    Post subject: Charity Santa Pubcrawl - 16th Dec Reply with quote

My friends & I have organised a Charity pubcrawl named SantaLash. All proceeds will go to Guys & St Thomas Hospital cancer unit, and we need your help to advertise it AND come along!

Below is the "official" blurb, but its essentially £5 on the night, but you need to sign up at the web site listed below.

We have a discount arranged with Party Superstores in Clapham and Sutton who will sort you out with a santa costume for £5.99.

Would be great to see a team of biker themed Santa's, so PLEASE get involved - its for a good cause after all and i can promise that not a single penny is being kept for ourselves.

SantaLash Pub Crawl 2006 - Saturday 16th December - 6pm
www.santalash.com

Oh yes - it's that time of year again when Santas come out to play! This year's Santa Pub Crawl is all set for Saturday 16th December kicking off at the Walkabout Temple at 6pm. Santas will be then hitting the streets of London for a good old fashioned pub crawl finishing up at our exclusive venue for an awesome Santa Party until the early hours.

To book your place please visit our website at www.santalash.com and use the online form - places are limited! On the night we'll be asking for £5 (or more!) donations to our chosen charity - Guy's and St. Thomas' Charity, specifically for their appeal to raise money for a dedicated cancer ward for 16-24 year olds.

We've also lined up a supplier of Santa Suits to make sure you look the part - Party Superstores in Clapham and Sutton will sort you out with an awesome suit for just £5.99 if you mention SantaLash when ordering. Also, the nice guys there will donate £1.50 to our charity on your behalf - Santa-tastic!

So book you place, get your suit and prepare for a night of Santa madness! Ho ho ho!

Get involved guys!Kaben Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 6 years, 6 days between these two posts...

IrishLadN1
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 08:24 - 20 Nov 2012    Post subject: OMG this must have been the 1st Santa Lash? Reply with quote

Just noticed this post as I was looking at this year's Santa Lash! Kaben - how do i get in touch we are a tiny charity that could do with a hand and trying to figure out whether you are allowing additional charities to benefit this year or next...... couldn't find any info on your site.

ILN1

Tomzo47
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 19:37 - 24 Nov 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

was all up to doing this, sounded like a laugh, until i noticed it was 6 years ago.... Doh!

janner_10
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:32 - 24 Nov 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hairy Tom wrote:
was all up to doing this, sounded like a laugh, until i noticed it was 6 years ago.... Doh!

Its a regular yearly thing according to the website. Still going.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 11 years, 149 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1