Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Suggestions on bicycle alarm innovation?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Cycling Forum
 Topic moved: from General Bike Chat to The Cycling Forum by G (19 Jan 2013 - 18:45)
View previous topic : View next topic  
BikeWatch This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:25 - 19 Jan 2013    Post subject: Re: Suggestions on bicycle alarm innovation? Reply with quote

BikeWatch wrote:
Me and my team of fellow cyclists are taking bicycle protection against thieves to a new level and right now we are developing a new product – bicycle alarm combined with a cable and rear lights.

We have a great team of engineers with experience in electronics, mechanics and manufacturing. Our team has some great ideas, but we believe that the best products can only be created together with other cyclists.

Would be great if you could share your experience dealing with bike thieves and I am sure that you have some suggestions on how to make this product better.

You can answer here or check our web page – https://www.bikewatch.eu/, where you can see design sketches, blog and send your ideas directly to us.

Also follow us on twitter and facebook. We will post updates and answer questions also there.

Looking forward to hear your thoughts!

Regards,
BikeWatch team

Yeah great idea.
I caught a guy looking at my bike one afternoon.
I walked up to him and stabbed him in the neck.
Turned out he was only looking at it.
Bit of a bummer that was.
Embarassed
BikeWatch This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

anthony_r6
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:29 - 19 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, so folk give you an idea for a product and you make and sell it. What does the idea-generator get for their part in all this?

Shinigami
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:57 - 19 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jog on

Nick_Giles
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 20:16 - 19 Jan 2013    Post subject: Re: Suggestions on bicycle alarm innovation? Reply with quote

Walloper wrote:

Bit of a bummer that was.

Preemptive strike. - Quite legitimate IMHO Very Happy

The quote the police themselves :- "Prevention is better than cure" - You my friend achieved this admirably. Your way is best as it also protects then next person he would have moved on to. Rolling Eyes

Nick Smile
BikeWatch This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Bikermice
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 16:26 - 21 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

When doing any market research, you will always get it in the neck from forum members. Personally I wouldn't expect to get any credit for suggesting some improvements or pointing out weak points - that is how other people learn. Don't listen to all these negative people who are probably all jealous that they haven't patented something themselves!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:55 - 22 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bikermice wrote:
When doing any market research, you will always get it in the neck from forum members. Personally I wouldn't expect to get any credit for suggesting some improvements or pointing out weak points - that is how other people learn. Don't listen to all these negative people who are probably all jealous that they haven't patented something themselves!

Oh don't be so overly melodramatic.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 11 years, 69 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Cycling Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1