Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Loughborough/Nottingham ride out

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National
View previous topic : View next topic  

iain12345
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 19:11 - 09 Sep 2002    Post subject: Loughborough/Nottingham ride out Reply with quote

I am living in loughborough as of 15th sept. Should have my bike with me by end of the month, from essex.

I'm really new to biking and want to join some other 125's for a ride/meet. Is anyone interested?

My mobile is orange 07811 263 025 if you want to contact, or emai l at

i_attenborough@msn.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Russell
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 17:40 - 18 Sep 2002    Post subject: Near to Loungborough Reply with quote

Hi Mate
I live in Leicester not too far away. I have 2002 NSR. Wouldn't mind meeting up sometime for a ride / share experiences. Russell - 07740 088352. Let me know when you have your bike.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino

PostPosted: 08:45 - 19 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russ mate, don't post ur mobile No. on here!!! You could get all sorts of weirdo's calling U, and some dodgy guests too:D PM it any0one if u really need to.
I would recommend editing the last post and changing ur sig.

PostPosted: 10:00 - 22 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there. As for getting attacked by all sorts of wierdoes, that hasnt happened from giving out my contacts. Point taken though, perhaps I shouldnt do it.

I have my bike with me at the moment in Luffbra, ill be starting term a week on monday (30th sept). 1 thing you should remember, i am a noob at riding, before this summer I had only been mucking around on mopeds.

Yeah that sounds like a great idea, what are you up to this week, cos I am just pissing around in the flat with nout to do. Flat mates arriving on wednesday, that dont matter too much, weekend would be good too, although as term will start on the monday. I guess it would be ok

Iain
You must be logged in to rate posts

iain12345
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 10:02 - 22 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was me, damn thing isnt auto signing me in for some reason
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 12:37 - 22 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd probably be more worried about web-bots searching for mobile numbers for txt-spamming purposes, I'm not sure if such things do exist, but if they don't I'm sure someone will make one soon neough Sad

Doddmaster
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:36 - 22 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea G Smile

Russell
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 11:40 - 23 Sep 2002    Post subject: Hi Iain Reply with quote

Thanx for your message. I will try to make sometime free at the end of this weekend or at weekend and ride down to Lougborough. Is your NSR de-stricted?. Let me know when is best for you and where to meet up.
Russell
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

iain12345
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 18:29 - 23 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have de-restricted it although I havent changed the front sprocket.

This weekend sounds excellent, saturday or sunday. Come over any time, I am not going to register at uni untill Monday. Which way do you rekkon your coming in to Loughborough?

I've been riding around for the last few days round here. Went to Nottingham today, that was the best bit of road I found so far here. Went out over the M1 yesterday and that was soo boring. Hope you know some good places to run around.

Problem I am finding now is that I originally bought leathers with the thought that I wouldnt be getting my knee down. Every time I get on to a largish roundabout now, I am like centermeters away from the ground. Foot touched ground yesterday, oops. I guess Ill have to buy somthing later this year for that.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 214 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1