Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


New Nexus 7 - 16gb Wifi Version

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

instigator
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:23 - 15 Dec 2013    Post subject: New Nexus 7 - 16gb Wifi Version Reply with quote

Hi,

Was given this as an early christmas present but truth be told, I can't think why I would need it over the £150 I could sell it for. It's lovely and all but I can't bring myself to take the packaging off because I just know it will sit around, collecting dust. I've opened it to check it powers on and thats it. All protective wrapping is still on it, just like this ad:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-ASUS-Google-Nexus-7-FHD-7-16GB-Wi-FI-Android-4-3-2nd-Generation-Tablet-/171192141392?pt=UK_iPad_Tablets_eReaders&hash=item27dbd8c650

16GB Model, Wi-Fi only, in box, ready to go.

£150 + £7.50 postage, fully insured. Will only sell to relatively long standing members / members with a decent post count.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 12 years, 294 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.8 - MySQL Queries: 16 - Page Size: 28.91 Kb