|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Moxey |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Moxey World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 May 2011 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Shaggy D.A. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Shaggy D.A. Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| RhynoCZ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 RhynoCZ Super Spammer

Joined: 09 Mar 2012 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:06 - 01 Apr 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Looks good.  ____________________ '87 Honda XBR 500, '96 Kawasaki ZX7R P1, '90 Honda CB-1, '88 Kawasaki GPz550, MZ 150 ETZ
'95 Mercedes-Benz w202 C200 CGI, '98 Mercedes-Benz w210 E200 Kompressor |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| map |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 map Mr Calendar

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| c_dug |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:06 - 01 Apr 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Needs a high level pipe IMO, nice otherwise.
I would at the very least get the Honda badge back  ____________________ I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Shaggy D.A. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Shaggy D.A. Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| serlant |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 serlant Brolly Dolly
Joined: 06 Jul 2009 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Moxey |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Moxey World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 May 2011 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 08:35 - 02 Apr 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Thanks
Hopefully there will be never be a time where I have to sell it, decided after riding it for a year that it just ticks all the boxes for me, I've ridden a fair few other machines and nothing has proven as all round capable as this has, for me its a keeper hence putting some money into it.
Already have a decal set from an earlier American 750 with the Interceptor logos that I was going to put on (I have a thing for the Mad Max Ford Falcon) but I think I prefer it bare.
And I agree the high-level exhaust is on the cards, mainly so I can remove the rear wheel without having to take the can off! ____________________ Current: 02 FZS 1000 & 91 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Some Bike Pics...
'I was too busy paying attention to pay attention' |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| gray84 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 gray84 World Chat Champion
Joined: 18 Apr 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| moonzoomer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 moonzoomer World Chat Champion
Joined: 01 Jul 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| map |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 map Mr Calendar

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Moxey |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Moxey World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 May 2011 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| map |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 map Mr Calendar

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 10:36 - 04 Apr 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
I was thinking high side exhaust. The under seat versions looks nice and tidy. ____________________ ...and the whirlwind is in the thorn trees, it's hard for thee to kick against the pricks...
Gibbs, what did Duckie look like when he was younger?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 12 years, 184 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|