69%
 69%  [ 18 ]
25th July weekend
30%
 30%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 26

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:09 - 11 Apr 2014    Post subject: BCF BBQ Dates Poll vol 2 Reply with quote

Ok folks, my sister has stolen the 1st Aug date for her wedding! So this is a poll to find the better of the two dates prior to the 1st. Sorry for the change, Bloody family getting in the way. Rolling Eyes

bEN_
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:30 - 11 Apr 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooner the better for me Thumbs Up

Lamp Post Enthusiast

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:43 - 12 Apr 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure I can make either but having missed the last couple I'd like to if I can, so, when the poll is settled I'll see what I can book off.

Can we set a poll end date of a week or two or something?

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:45 - 12 Apr 2014    Post subject: Re: BCF BBQ Dates Poll vol 2 Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:
Ok folks, my sister has stolen the 1st Aug date for her wedding! So this is a poll to find the better of the two dates prior to the 1st. Sorry for the change, Bloody family getting in the way. Rolling Eyes

Can we not goto the wedding?

GhostRider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:13 - 12 Apr 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can do either but would prefer the 18th July, as the Cardiff Tattoo Convention is on the 20th so would be nice to swing by on my way home Thumbs Up

GhostRider
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:03 - 12 Apr 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can can do either weekend, anything else can be moved. BCF BBQ is after all, the event of the year...... So not voting but will be there whatever!
Pol Anorl This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

TheSmiler
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:04 - 13 Apr 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gone 18th I should be on early shift finish that week, which means I can have a quick shower and be to your location by 5/6pm 125 way.

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:20 - 13 Apr 2014    Post subject: Re: BCF BBQ Dates Poll vol 2 Reply with quote

CaNsA wrote:
Bubbs wrote:

Can we not goto the wedding?

Almost convinced my sister to allow it - it was almost a yes... But nope.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:36 - 15 Apr 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody typical, booked everything off with the BBQ being the middle weekend. Knowing how my employer works I will be on a night shift at the beginning of my holidays so will be too knackered to ride down on the Saturday morning, so will probably miss the Friday night most of Saturday and get there just in time to come home.

I'm now a not sure maybe probably not. I was really looking forward to this too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:10 - 15 Apr 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Bloody typical, booked everything off with the BBQ being the middle weekend. Knowing how my employer works I will be on a night shift at the beginning of my holidays so will be too knackered to ride down on the Saturday morning, so will probably miss the Friday night most of Saturday and get there just in time to come home.

I'm now a not sure maybe probably not. I was really looking forward to this too.

the 18th is the middle weekend.

Pull a sickie!!

Doovy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:23 - 15 Apr 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew it wouldn't be that simple so haven't booked anything off yet. Mind you, it would only be a friday off for me and I can give a weeks notice usually.

Still awaiting final decision Thumbs Up

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:13 - 23 Apr 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay - gonna have to unleash a full ream of sad faced smilies as it's now official that the big saxe-coburg-gotha canNOT participate in this year's bcf wakes. The original date was awesome. In fact, literally any other dates than the two mentioned in this thread. But as it is the family will be going on its first proper 'oliday since the infamous whitby fiasco of 2006. Or was it 2005. Regardless, I am regrettably OUT of the running. Proper sad now cos I loved last year's.

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:22 - 23 Apr 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha wrote:
Okay - gonna have to unleash a full ream of sad faced smilies as it's now official that the big saxe-coburg-gotha canNOT participate in this year's bcf wakes. The original date was awesome. In fact, literally any other dates than the two mentioned in this thread. But as it is the family will be going on its first proper 'oliday since the infamous whitby fiasco of 2006. Or was it 2005. Regardless, I am regrettably OUT of the running. Proper sad now cos I loved last year's.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Bear in mind though, there's every chance of another BCF BBQ this year.

It will be planned on the back of the euphoria of the 2014 BCF BBQ when we're all still buzzing and sharing the love. However inevitably it will be attended by only the die-hards (in 2013 this amounted to 5 of us plus Nobby, but we don't like to remember him. Oh yes and Nobby's dog).

It will be far more select gathering and probably f*cking freezing cold but hey you could be one of the chosen few for BCF BBQ 2 2014.

In fact Trevor, you could start planning it now.......

groovylee
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:43 - 23 Apr 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

18th July works for me mate Thumbs Up

Current - 2002 Aprilia RSV1000R & 1999 Kawasaki ZX6R
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:10 - 23 Apr 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

My birthdays on the 20th Thumbs Up
I expect a blow job from each and every one of you.

groovylee
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:16 - 23 Apr 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

groovylee wrote:
18th July works for me mate Thumbs Up

And just as I typed that, the bloody wife says "oh, I'm booked to work that weekend, so you'll have the kids" Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Thumbs Down

She's going to try and swap it with someone for me, but I'll have to be a maybe for the 18th.

The 25th however, is a definite yes if it happens then Thumbs Up

Current - 2002 Aprilia RSV1000R & 1999 Kawasaki ZX6R

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:00 - 23 Apr 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:
trevor saxe-coburg-gotha wrote:

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Bear in mind though, there's every chance of another BCF BBQ this year.

It will be planned on the back of the euphoria of the 2014 BCF BBQ when we're all still buzzing and sharing the love. However inevitably it will be attended by only the die-hards (in 2013 this amounted to 5 of us plus Nobby, but we don't like to remember him. Oh yes and Nobby's dog).

It will be far more select gathering and probably f*cking freezing cold but hey you could be one of the chosen few for BCF BBQ 2 2014.

In fact Trevor, you could start planning it now.......

So weird last year to find out we had an acquaintance in common (well, close friend to you) - and that I remembered something significant (disturbing) about her. Etc. Iirc I was a bit pissed and stoned when the truth of that came out, so felt a bit strange to discover the world had shrunk to the size of pinhead while I wasn't looking. Total "zomg how can this even be?!?" moment.

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:09 - 23 Apr 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trevor, it's not the world that got small, you just got MASSIVE!

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:09 - 23 Apr 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasted

Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 10 years, 7 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1