BCF: Bike Chat Forums

JUST GOT MYSELF A 2001 NSR125 Y PLATE

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 01:01 - 02 Apr 2002    Post subject: correct Reply with quote

yeah dan i think you're right, i went to pidcocks my local honda dealer and he asked me to bring my chassis number and my colour code for my bike when i order. he said if it is a orange and silver and black one though i wouldbe in for a long wait as these are off limited edition bikes and honda make the parts to order (fairings etc)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Maple

PostPosted: 19:19 - 02 Apr 2002    Post subject: Colour Scheme Reply with quote

:o Wow Dan thats either good news or bad. Mine has been imported from Germany. To be honest I cant remember if the wheels are orange. I shall obviously know more when I pick it up on Saturday. I shall definately keep you posted. I shall get my daughter to take a pic on her digital camera and download it to you. The suspense is killing me now. Mad
You must be logged in to rate posts

Maple

PostPosted: 20:42 - 03 Apr 2002    Post subject: Rude awakening Reply with quote

Confused Just be browsing the site and caught the "how old are you guys question" Oh dear!!! You guys have got such a lot to look forward to. The technology ahead for you is mind blowing. I envy all of you by the time you reach my age god knows what horse power will be under you.

Also a bit peaved about comments on imports oh well not alls lost .. my bloke used to race 2strokes (G.P.250's) so I shall just have to flash my eyelashes and get him to do the business. Mind you he was with me when I bought it so he knows that he's got work to do for me anyway Laughing

Bye for now
You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 28 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2