Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

MOTOCROSS

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

REBO

PostPosted: 18:44 - 04 Apr 2002    Post subject: MOTOCROSS Reply with quote

I know its a little off topic ....but none of you lot would happen to have any beat up motocross kit knocking about as i went today with a mateand kx125 paid my fifteen quid used his kit and really enjoyed myself but it looked a little daft me getting his dirty kegs and top on razzing round and then getting it back off for him.He didnt mind but i did Embarassed so if anyone has got anything to fit a 5ft 11 32waist size nine footed male and its battered and cheap let me know please....oh and he come off a cropper too..came off the top of a steep jump landed front wheel first he came down on the handle bars and the bike smacked down on top of him....HARD :o :o ...injuries=one cracked helmet visor one ripped shirt and a dirty great big graze from his wrist to his elbow and a dented ego Embarassed Embarassed
You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 363 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1