Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Anybody speak Chinese? I need a driver downloading.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

kawakid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:45 - 03 Feb 2015    Post subject: Anybody speak Chinese? I need a driver downloading. Reply with quote

I wonder if anyone can help.

My son purchased a pair of headphones which were a Sades SA-903.

This has come from China.

The headphones work and were plug and play, but only a generic USB driver is in use in Windows.

The headphones have a setup cd that came, but it has a crack in it. Sad

I've seen the website www.sades.cn but it is entirely in Chinese and tbh I don't have a clue.

Can anyone help? Please Wink
____________________
I've a twin and a 4.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

kawakid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:13 - 03 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found it

https://www.dx.com/p/sades-sa-903-usb-2-0-gaming-headphones-w-microphone-black-red-300cm-cable-231953#.VNEati6PWaI

https://m5.img.dxcdn.com/CDDriver/CD/sku.231953.rar
____________________
I've a twin and a 4.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 11 years, 243 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 1.63 - MySQL Queries: 16 - Page Size: 33.06 Kb