Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Gloves with thumb protection + Don't buy 100% Brisker gloves

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto
View previous topic : View next topic  

killerbanjo
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 13:58 - 21 Oct 2015    Post subject: Gloves with thumb protection + Don't buy 100% Brisker gloves Reply with quote

Hey guys, recently I bought some new "Enduro" gloves as my old gloves were getting a bit tatty, with it getting colder I thought I would get the 100% "Brisker" gloves. When they arrived I was quite disappointed as they were super thin. They were very warm though... On my first outing I failed a hill climb as i lost momentum near the top (I was not even moving when I lost it) and I put my hand down and tore up the top of my thumb, the glove just tore like paper, I might as well have not had any on...
Pic of my thumb

Anyway sorry for the wall of text, I just want to put people off these shit gloves that are clearly not safe for enduro, and if someone could recommend me some good gloves that have armour or are nice and thick on top of the thumb that would be great!

Anyone tried the Oxford RP-4 Short, Dainese MIG C2 or the Revit Cayenne Pros?

UPDATE: Ok after what was far to many hours on my laptop staring at pictures of gloves I have now bought the "Troy Lee Apex Sport Gloves" from Dirtbikebitz for £60 this review finalized it for me! Ill review them after I have had them a few weeks Smile
.. This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

killerbanjo
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 02:15 - 31 Oct 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those first gloves are ace! Shame they look so shit though... Those Aplines look good too man, I have had these Apex Sports for a couple weeks now and they really are ACE! They inspire confidence, you look at something a bit hairy and know if if you fail you arnt going to shred your hands up like I have so many times with other gloves. In fact I have come off a couple of times pretty hard doing silly stuff and it didn't even do any damage to my hands Smile
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 8 years, 179 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1