 Bendy Mrs Sensible

Joined: 10 Jun 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:44 - 17 Feb 2005 Post subject: [FOR SALE] Rio 500 mp3 player |
 |
|
Rio 500 mp3 player - 64mb internal memory and a 128mb external smartmedia card. So that's 192mb then.
Could be more if you have a huge smartmedia card kicking about, cos it's got a little slot for such things.
Solid state player, very droppable (tried and tested that).
USB lead comes with it. The supplied software is shite, but I can point you towards a free proggie that's pretty decent.
Old-school compared to yer swanky ipod, but it plays tunes and seems impossible to kill.
Will get a pic when I get home. Selling it cos I just bought a Zen.
Make me an offer
This is an advert for a thing I am selling. Nobody is being forced to buy it. I am not interested in how much they go for somewhere else, how this player is better than that player, or any of the other useless tripe that people sometimes feel compelled to post. Capisce? |
|
 swaffs World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Mar 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:14 - 17 Feb 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
So I have a few questions......
would have been interested but my phone now plays them. ____________________ Swaffs Photography |
BCF vinyl stickers
"Look not back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around you in awareness." |
|