Best 125 for commuting?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:47 - 15 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

'ease of use' page get
SH125 or Xenter125. Both provide some cover from weather via legshields. Both can have a screen and
both have 16" wheels. Both have optional OE top box. Both will do 60mph and 100mpg.

Fin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:51 - 18 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

NSR 125 Cool

I do just over 40 miles a day, apart from the fairly small tank all is great. Really easy to filter with, quick off the line, does 90 easily, can be economical if you ride it like a 4t (speed wise).

Still smile every day while riding it when I scream it past a coach or something which helps the sound bounce back or when I leave the cars at the traffic lights far behind.

And when I'm faster than big bikes and they look confused as to why a L plate loser is going so fast.

People say 2 strokes are a pain and unreliable but I don't have to top up the oil very often and the only maintenance I do is cleaning and lubing the chain. Haven't had to change the plug since I've owned it.

Still, get a big bike.

Evil Hans
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:17 - 19 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fin wrote:
NSR 125 Cool
I do just over 40 miles a day, apart from the fairly small tank all is great. Really easy to filter with, quick off the line, does 90 easily, can be economical if you ride it like a 4t (speed wise).

It's not you that I (sometimes manage to) overtake on my Bandit coming down the A38 of a morning is it? Very Happy
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 189 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2