Worth getting A1 license?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Waaarrrggghhh
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 20:00 - 02 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
You're fine, the DVSA (DSA as-was) have some decent videos on YouTube, and the road ride is just a case of riding confidently but not rashly.

I'm mostly worried about the module 1 test, the U turn and hazard avoidance swerve look really difficult.

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:32 - 02 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waaarrrggghhh wrote:
Alright, I've decided I am going to do it and will book it in December, before Christmas.

What are you going to do exactly?

angryjonny
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:13 - 03 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waaarrrggghhh wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
You're fine, the DVSA (DSA as-was) have some decent videos on YouTube, and the road ride is just a case of riding confidently but not rashly.

I'm mostly worried about the module 1 test, the U turn and hazard avoidance swerve look really difficult.

You have a 125. Find a quiet road and do u-turns until you can ride around in circles. It will take you less than an hour. And it's one less thing to stress about on the mod1. You have the luxury of being able to practice as much as you like, so use it.

Teflon-Mike
tl;dr

PostPosted: 00:50 - 03 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waaarrrggghhh wrote:
Alright, I've decided I am going to do it and will book it in December, before Christmas.
Thumbs Up
Waaarrrggghhh wrote:

Worry is your worst enemy. If you are doing this with no pretraining, think "FUKIT it's only £15!" It's cheaper than a lesson to practice it on a playground that's probably too small for the speed trap and estop loop anyway!! Treat it as a siting run.

Tips? On a 125 you haven't got the power to spare on the speed trap runs; and on a YBR, you are inconveniently betwixt gears.... they have dropped the min speed requirement a couple of clicks, but it's still 'right' on the boarder between 1st & 2nd on most 4T 125 singles..... you probably wont beat the radar if you do the loop in 1st, whilst in 2nd, if you roll off, particularly to make the jink at the end of the loop, you will probably loose speed you wont be able to put back on to beat the radar.

Snowie, amusingly did it all on her Super-Dream twin, in 1st.... I was stood outside the chain-link; heard her scream the knackers off the thing going into the loop, and then muff her change.. so actually watched as she 'ducked' into a racer crouch, and stretched the throttle cables determined to WILL it to rev to necessary speed.. I was wincing with mechanical sympathy, and when I looked up so was the examiner Shocked .... THEN there was a rather acute change of engine note, and a very loud clattering!!!! I wheeled the bike into the car-park whilst she went through the paperwork, and lifting the rocker cover revealed she'd actually chucked a tappet!!!! Moral is? Head down, grit teeth, and shit or bust go for it.. works!

And don't roll off for that jink at the end of the loop; don't make it two bends, treat it like coming off a roundabout and keep it pinned.

E-Stop, you have a lot more room to stop in than you probably think, and the common mistakes are snatching a big first of front, or slamming both and locking the back. Avoid by NOT trying to do an 'e-stop, you know where it's going to be, so just do a fairly brisk ordinary control stop, and DONT PANIC

Swerve? Again, you know where and when its got to happen, so don't panic; and then its just like dodging a raised man hole cover or pot hole; dont sweat it, dont over react, just do it.

U-turns? Mostly vex DAS newbs most as they dont like tilting such a heavy bike to make it tight turn. On a short light YBR aught be a doddle. Head up, where you look is where you go; DONT fixate on the kerbs, and don't wuss it.

Usual 'problem is that folk will start too far to the center of the lane; drift to the middle before they start to turn, then not turn as acutely as they need and run out of room, and when they realise smack down a boot.

Tip is to bottle kneck it; imaginge going all the way around a roundabout; three turns; first to the left, point it at the near side kerb and ride RIGHT up to it; second turn, just before you hit left kerb turn right, to make the 'U', with as much room as you can to do it in; and TILT the bludy thing to make it tight turn and get as MUCH turning done in that first quarter as you can.. so you have all the room you can on the right to complete the turn with spare, and can pull the bike through with a little acceleration to pick it back up, rather than your boot.... then third turn to the left to put it back on the straight and narrow at the end.

Find quiet suburban street or industrial estate to practice on; and you will probably find that on Mod you actually have more room on the playground to do it than you do where you have practiced.

DONT feel the need to slip and drag; Ie feather the clutch and drag the back brake to 'under drive' the gearbox, to go slower than tickover will allow... you are on a 125 for gaweds sake, you can ride it 'clean' clutch out for almost all the slow speed maneuvers, walking pace is only 4mph and that's probably closer to 2ooo rpm than tickover; you dont 'need' to slip and drag, which is the motorcycling equivalent of patting your head and rubbing your tummy!!!

Waaarrrggghhh wrote:
in that I don't do excessive shoulder checks

Ambigiouse terminology abounds and confounds this area. Try and ignore it; do it BY THE BOOK.

- OBSERVATION
- PLAN
- SIGNAL
- {confidence check}
- Position
- Confidence Check
- Manouver
- {confidence check}

Thats the mantra;
'first' obs should actually be forward checking the scene and periferal vision before doing full rearward 'observation', which these days lax standard concede may be in the mirrors... mirrors aren't mandatory on a motorbike though so old school says look over your shoulder regardless, and it is good form
Signal after observations, and depending on delay before 'positioning' you may be advised to do a second glance confidence check to be sure before actually positioning.
Then a last confidence check before actually maneuvering.
And again, circumstance dependent, you may be advised to do another confidence check 'during' or on concluding the maneuver.

But potting that a bit; 'Rear Obs BEFORE', 'confidence Checks DURING'.

On test, missing the odd obs or confidence check is only a minor, you wont fail for missing one or two, but if you miss a lot, then it will score as a 'repetitive' hence major and fail... doing too many obs, is unlikely to be a fail, BUT, it is a common fail for untutored candidates, and the nodding dog effect wil tell an examiner you aren't actually doing propper obs... just moving your head about a lot 'cos you really don't know when or where or what you are supposed to be looking for... so be strategic, make observations 'deliberate' don't just glance around LOOK, and remember Obs, Plan, {check} Signal, Position, Check, Manouver, {check}, so anything you need 'signal' will need obs, if you don't need to signal, it probably don't!

Its a bit of discipline; check online tutorials DSA approved ones for preference for advice, and apply.

Waaarrrggghhh wrote:

Ambigiouse ter

Waaarrrggghhh wrote:
I filter through traffic.

On test... DONT.. that's all. there's no 'rush' and there's no need.
All you would do is give yourself more ground to cover during the 30 minutes of ride time, AND inordinately more opportunity for examiner to fail you for causing hazard or breaking a road law.. so don't do it and 'make' opportunities for a fail.

You will be expected to make progress, and you will be expected to over-take if and when warranted by road situation, and you will be expected to show 'confidence' but also 'discretion' when to employ it!

Filtering is NOT the best opportunity to display confidence in making progress or over taking! so try and find better ones!

Waaarrrggghhh wrote:
and keep with the flow of traffic (so if the speed limit is 30 but everybody is doing close to 40 I will do close to 40 too).

Remember break the law, you fail.... its a dilemah you WILL have to face, and if you don't 'make progress' or keep with the flow of traffic, you could risk picking up a major for causing hazard, BUT 10 over in a 30? you will most likely get a major for failing to observe posted speed limit.

Examiner has a 'little' discretion here; and he does know it is a judgement call; but if you simply go with the flow regardless, then he will likely not give benefit of the doubt, as obvious you are not observing posted limits and hoping that other drivers are doing that job for you... LOOK for the speed limit signs, clock them, and obey them, PRETTY closely... but dont be afraid to be a little assertive and use your judgement.

THIS is crucial; and advice above is just test tips; BUT what the examiner is looking for is simply a legal safe and confident ride; dress up those bad habbits for sure, but DO NOT put on a 'show ride' and try riding it how you THINK the examiner wants to see you ride not how you do... let them see that; don't put on a 'show' that they will recognize as such, and only know that as soon as they have given you a pass/fail cert you will do everything differently, for better or worse;

Ride it naturally, and be confident; show them what you 'normally' do and you will far more likely be given any benefit of the doubt, and remember there aren't many instant fails, you stand better chance of passing than you probably imagine, and end of the day, worry is your worst enemy... get on, and do, listen to the chap at the end, and if he no say yay.. you come back another day, knowing what you need to put it right.

Best of luck with it.. and DON'T WORRY
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Waaarrrggghhh
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 08:14 - 03 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpineandy wrote:
Waaarrrggghhh wrote:

What are you going to do exactly?

haha what

Teflon-Mike wrote:
Waaarrrggghhh wrote:
Thumbs Up
Waaarrrggghhh wrote:

Worry is your worst enemy. If you are doing this with no pretraining, think "FUKIT it's only £15!" It's cheaper than a lesson to practice it on a playground that's probably too small for the speed trap and estop loop anyway!! Treat it as a siting run.

Tips? On a 125 you haven't got the power to spare on the speed trap runs; and on a YBR, you are inconveniently betwixt gears.... they have dropped the min speed requirement a couple of clicks, but it's still 'right' on the boarder between 1st & 2nd on most 4T 125 singles..... you probably wont beat the radar if you do the loop in 1st, whilst in 2nd, if you roll off, particularly to make the jink at the end of the loop, you will probably loose speed you wont be able to put back on to beat the radar.

Snowie, amusingly did it all on her Super-Dream twin, in 1st.... I was stood outside the chain-link; heard her scream the knackers off the thing going into the loop, and then muff her change.. so actually watched as she 'ducked' into a racer crouch, and stretched the throttle cables determined to WILL it to rev to necessary speed.. I was wincing with mechanical sympathy, and when I looked up so was the examiner Shocked .... THEN there was a rather acute change of engine note, and a very loud clattering!!!! I wheeled the bike into the car-park whilst she went through the paperwork, and lifting the rocker cover revealed she'd actually chucked a tappet!!!! Moral is? Head down, grit teeth, and shit or bust go for it.. works!

And don't roll off for that jink at the end of the loop; don't make it two bends, treat it like coming off a roundabout and keep it pinned.

E-Stop, you have a lot more room to stop in than you probably think, and the common mistakes are snatching a big first of front, or slamming both and locking the back. Avoid by NOT trying to do an 'e-stop, you know where it's going to be, so just do a fairly brisk ordinary control stop, and DONT PANIC

Swerve? Again, you know where and when its got to happen, so don't panic; and then its just like dodging a raised man hole cover or pot hole; dont sweat it, dont over react, just do it.

U-turns? Mostly vex DAS newbs most as they dont like tilting such a heavy bike to make it tight turn. On a short light YBR aught be a doddle. Head up, where you look is where you go; DONT fixate on the kerbs, and don't wuss it.

Usual 'problem is that folk will start too far to the center of the lane; drift to the middle before they start to turn, then not turn as acutely as they need and run out of room, and when they realise smack down a boot.

Tip is to bottle kneck it; imaginge going all the way around a roundabout; three turns; first to the left, point it at the near side kerb and ride RIGHT up to it; second turn, just before you hit left kerb turn right, to make the 'U', with as much room as you can to do it in; and TILT the bludy thing to make it tight turn and get as MUCH turning done in that first quarter as you can.. so you have all the room you can on the right to complete the turn with spare, and can pull the bike through with a little acceleration to pick it back up, rather than your boot.... then third turn to the left to put it back on the straight and narrow at the end.

Find quiet suburban street or industrial estate to practice on; and you will probably find that on Mod you actually have more room on the playground to do it than you do where you have practiced.

DONT feel the need to slip and drag; Ie feather the clutch and drag the back brake to 'under drive' the gearbox, to go slower than tickover will allow... you are on a 125 for gaweds sake, you can ride it 'clean' clutch out for almost all the slow speed maneuvers, walking pace is only 4mph and that's probably closer to 2ooo rpm than tickover; you dont 'need' to slip and drag, which is the motorcycling equivalent of patting your head and rubbing your tummy!!!

Waaarrrggghhh wrote:

Ambigiouse terminology abounds and confounds this area. Try and ignore it; do it BY THE BOOK.

- OBSERVATION
- PLAN
- SIGNAL
- {confidence check}
- Position
- Confidence Check
- Manouver
- {confidence check}

Thats the mantra;
'first' obs should actually be forward checking the scene and periferal vision before doing full rearward 'observation', which these days lax standard concede may be in the mirrors... mirrors aren't mandatory on a motorbike though so old school says look over your shoulder regardless, and it is good form
Signal after observations, and depending on delay before 'positioning' you may be advised to do a second glance confidence check to be sure before actually positioning.
Then a last confidence check before actually maneuvering.
And again, circumstance dependent, you may be advised to do another confidence check 'during' or on concluding the maneuver.

But potting that a bit; 'Rear Obs BEFORE', 'confidence Checks DURING'.

On test, missing the odd obs or confidence check is only a minor, you wont fail for missing one or two, but if you miss a lot, then it will score as a 'repetitive' hence major and fail... doing too many obs, is unlikely to be a fail, BUT, it is a common fail for untutored candidates, and the nodding dog effect wil tell an examiner you aren't actually doing propper obs... just moving your head about a lot 'cos you really don't know when or where or what you are supposed to be looking for... so be strategic, make observations 'deliberate' don't just glance around LOOK, and remember Obs, Plan, {check} Signal, Position, Check, Manouver, {check}, so anything you need 'signal' will need obs, if you don't need to signal, it probably don't!

Its a bit of discipline; check online tutorials DSA approved ones for preference for advice, and apply.

Waaarrrggghhh wrote:

Ambigiouse ter

Waaarrrggghhh wrote:
I filter through traffic.

On test... DONT.. that's all. there's no 'rush' and there's no need.
All you would do is give yourself more ground to cover during the 30 minutes of ride time, AND inordinately more opportunity for examiner to fail you for causing hazard or breaking a road law.. so don't do it and 'make' opportunities for a fail.

You will be expected to make progress, and you will be expected to over-take if and when warranted by road situation, and you will be expected to show 'confidence' but also 'discretion' when to employ it!

Filtering is NOT the best opportunity to display confidence in making progress or over taking! so try and find better ones!

Waaarrrggghhh wrote:
and keep with the flow of traffic (so if the speed limit is 30 but everybody is doing close to 40 I will do close to 40 too).

Remember break the law, you fail.... its a dilemah you WILL have to face, and if you don't 'make progress' or keep with the flow of traffic, you could risk picking up a major for causing hazard, BUT 10 over in a 30? you will most likely get a major for failing to observe posted speed limit.

Examiner has a 'little' discretion here; and he does know it is a judgement call; but if you simply go with the flow regardless, then he will likely not give benefit of the doubt, as obvious you are not observing posted limits and hoping that other drivers are doing that job for you... LOOK for the speed limit signs, clock them, and obey them, PRETTY closely... but dont be afraid to be a little assertive and use your judgement.

THIS is crucial; and advice above is just test tips; BUT what the examiner is looking for is simply a legal safe and confident ride; dress up those bad habbits for sure, but DO NOT put on a 'show ride' and try riding it how you THINK the examiner wants to see you ride not how you do... let them see that; don't put on a 'show' that they will recognize as such, and only know that as soon as they have given you a pass/fail cert you will do everything differently, for better or worse;

Ride it naturally, and be confident; show them what you 'normally' do and you will far more likely be given any benefit of the doubt, and remember there aren't many instant fails, you stand better chance of passing than you probably imagine, and end of the day, worry is your worst enemy... get on, and do, listen to the chap at the end, and if he no say yay.. you come back another day, knowing what you need to put it right.

Best of luck with it.. and DON'T WORRY

This is great thanks so much

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:10 - 03 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waaarrrggghhh wrote:

They're not.

Plenty of revs on the u-turn, take it round on the clutch.

The swerve is nothing that you don't do regularly on the road, it's just a change of direction then a stop, on a grippy surface.

They even made it easier in the past couple of years with a wider exit from the bend, and a lower speed limit. The tricky bit is getting up to speed on a 125 - stay in 2nd round the bend, go as fast as you can, then wide open throttle as you exit and hold it all the way to the speed line. My Chinese fake-away made it to 50kph in 2nd gear, and I'd be surprised if your bike can't.

In both the stop tests, don't press hard on the rear brake, or even at all - the front should be sufficient to stop you. Locking up is a fail, so why take the risk?

Anyway, it only costs £15.50 to have a go and settle your nerves. Just treat the first one as practice, and a bonus if you pass. You'll be surprised how quick and easy it is.

CBFcarl
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 10:31 - 03 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Anyway, it only costs £15.50 to have a go and settle your nerves.

My CBT expires in January. If I did an A1 now, that is £15.50 and it means that I don't have to keep renewing my CBT every 2 years? Where would I apply for this fabled test?

Evil Hans
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:57 - 03 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBFcarl wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
Anyway, it only costs £15.50 to have a go and settle your nerves.

My CBT expires in January. If I did an A1 now, that is £15.50 and it means that I don't have to keep renewing my CBT every 2 years? Where would I apply for this fabled test?

No, you have to pass Mod 1 and Mod 2 to get away from CBT.

You can apply online via the GOV site - https://www.gov.uk/book-driving-test.

tom_e
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 11:09 - 03 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil Hans wrote:
CBFcarl wrote:

No, you have to pass Mod 1 and Mod 2 to get away from CBT.

You can apply online via the GOV site - https://www.gov.uk/book-driving-test.

And the theory test.

Evil Hans
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:16 - 03 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom_e wrote:

And the theory test.

Yep - Forgot to mention that. You have to do that before the Mod1.

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:59 - 03 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waaarrrggghhh wrote:

Are you doing your A1, A2 or what???
Most on here have said 'go for a DAS if you can', or A2 if you're too young to do your DAS, But you haven't said what your situation is 'age-wise' or 'Test-wise' as far as I can see.

Waaarrrggghhh
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 23:48 - 03 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpineandy wrote:
Waaarrrggghhh wrote:

Are you doing your A1, A2 or what???
Most on here have said 'go for a DAS if you can', or A2 if you're too young to do your DAS, But you haven't said what your situation is 'age-wise' or 'Test-wise' as far as I can see.

Right I am 23 years old and own a Yamaha YBR 125. I'm 24 in May 2017.

Got no desire to do the A2 test because that will cost me £500+ and I don't see much point in getting a big bike and then castrating it with a restrictor kit.

I'd much rather do the A1 test, ride the shit out of my YBR, do the DAS when I'm 24 then sell the YBR.

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:39 - 04 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waaarrrggghhh wrote:
Right I am 23 years old and own a Yamaha YBR 125. I'm 24 in May 2017.

Got no desire to do the A2 test because that will cost me £500+ and I don't see much point in getting a big bike and then castrating it with a restrictor kit.

I'd much rather do the A1 test, ride the shit out of my YBR, do the DAS when I'm 24 then sell the YBR.

OK, So you want to spend the money for an A1 in December when you could save it towards your DAS and a bigger bike in May... OK, your choice but for the sake of 5 months I'd wait...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:38 - 04 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

The theory will be good for both, so it's £90.50 for the A1 tests. Think of it as £15.50 to practice mod 1 (recommended at the price), with an option to spend a further £75 practising mod 2.

Then he'll be able to go to a school next May clutching a licence obtained the hard way which shows that he just needs some familiarisation with a bigger bike rather than a full zero-to-hero course.

kgm
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:08 - 04 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tef's advice is spot on.

Having done the A1 before DAS will look better to an examiner I'd imagine. Not a lot of people bother, especially those old enough to do a higher category so it'll look like you care about the safety side more. Perhaps.

I'm nothing special as a rider but I didn't find any of the mod 1 all that challenging. On an ER6 I only used about 2/3 of the available space for the U-turn. For the speed trap my friend (on the same bike) picked up a minor for going too slow so with that in mind when I had my turn I pegged it in second and blasted through the bugger at 75kph. Examiner wasn't impressed but they can't mark you down for going to fast so I got away with no minors for the mod 1. I did slow a bit for the e-stop run though once I realised how much space I actually had.

My only other bit of advice for the u-turn, other than look over your shoulder to where you want to go, is that I find it much easier to stay on top of the bike and push it down under me a little when doing tight slow turns rather than trying to lean with it. When I realised that I found it much easier and had no problems turning at full lock.

Waaarrrggghhh
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 12:23 - 05 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think I can get through module 1 doing only my own practice?

None of the motorcycle training schools near me will do a 1 hour lesson with me, they insist on using their bike and training for a whole day.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:34 - 05 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waaarrrggghhh wrote:

None of the motorcycle training schools near me will do a 1 hour lesson with me, they insist on using their bike and training for a whole day.

Mod 1 is simple and cheap.
Book one for a practice and then if you fail as expected book again.
Much cheaper than any training you'll get.
The most important thing to remember is when they ask you to go from one exercise to another, you have to treat this still as if you are on a road, so shoulder checks are imperative.

Watch the DVSA youtubes on the tests, they are very good.

Waaarrrggghhh
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 13:05 - 05 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
Waaarrrggghhh wrote:

Mod 1 is simple and cheap.
Book one for a practice and then if you fail as expected book again.
Much cheaper than any training you'll get.
The most important thing to remember is when they ask you to go from one exercise to another, you have to treat this still as if you are on a road, so shoulder checks are imperative.

Watch the DVSA youtubes on the tests, they are very good.

fail as expected? my god is it as bad as the car driving test?

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:23 - 05 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waaarrrggghhh wrote:
fail as expected? my god is it as bad as the car driving test?

The point is you want training.
How better to train than to just go and do it?
Use the mod1 test as a training exercise, it's cheap and at this time of year, you can book easy.

Who knows, you might even pass, it's really not that hard.

£15.50 is a hell of a lot cheaper than you've been quoted for training, amirite?

Teflon-Mike
tl;dr

PostPosted: 18:22 - 05 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waaarrrggghhh wrote:

£15.50 Go book, do and find out! You'll get better answer of man with clipboard than any of us!
Remember, worry is your worst enemy.
Looking at the cone map and exerciser script, you get the idea its ultra complicated... it isn't.. it's 15 mins of CBT exercises you did on your first lesson!

And you only do ONE exercise at a time, and the examiner talks you through it before you do it, so ALL you really have to do is turn up; listen to the instructions, do as you are told and DON'T WORRY!!

Pass/Fail chances? It's not anticipated you will fail the first; but don't get your hopes up. Odds are probably about evens, and even folk that have had pre-training for it, still succumb to test nerves and 'dumb luck'.

Popper observations in 'make believe' world of the play-ground are common niggle; but banging a foot down on the U-turn, locking the rear on the e-stop or kicking a cone on the slalom all catch folk out...

Bottom line... £15.50, it's the cheapest way to 'practice' it; DON'T WORRY! Turn up, listen to what you are told; do what you are told; keep calm, and just do it, and you stand as much chance of pass as anyone, and IF you fail, man with clipboard will tell you what you did wrong, and you turn up next time, knowing what you got to do, and how to 'pass'.

Dont worry, just do! Stop Thinking Start Riding.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 172 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2