Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

alexknight200...
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 17:46 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: it is as plain as day. Reply with quote

If you have no 1st hand experience of Muslim 'culture' jewlio then perhaps you may want to get some .

I have had a lot of experience of Muslim culture, and I am in no doubt that it does not fit in with a Christian/European culture.

Multiculturalism has been a massive failure in regards to Muslim integration in fact it is Muslim self segregation perpetuated by said Muslim 'communities'.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:56 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Re: it is as plain as day. Reply with quote

alexknight2000 wrote:
If you have no 1st hand experience of Muslim 'culture' jewlio then perhaps you may want to get some .

I have had a lot of experience of Muslim culture, and I am in no doubt that it does not fit in with a Christian/European culture.

Multiculturalism has been a massive failure in regards to Muslim integration in fact it is Muslim self segregation perpetuated by said Muslim 'communities'.

Was in a workforce for a number of years with a large number of Muslims, Iraqi's, Kurds, Africans, even the east Asians. Just because I live in a place with a minority of them, doesn't mean I haven't had the experience. Is this where you tell me you were in the armed forces, based in a primarily Muslamic country, and then wonder why your view of them is hostile to say the least? Laughing

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:45 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the mispell Jewlio, but in my language a U usually comes after a Q. Fuck knows how those heathens spell lie.
But they sure know how to do it. And thank allah you won't breed. We already have quite enough happy to be conquered
muslim apologists than we need.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:34 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Sorry for the mispell Jewlio, but in my language a U usually comes after a Q. Fuck knows how those heathens spell lie.
But they sure know how to do it. And thank allah you won't breed. We already have quite enough happy to be conquered
muslim apologists than we need.

I know, because having a Christian God to pray made sure that the effects of cancer treatment put the kybosh on it. Thumbs Up

PS. The grasp of 'your' language leaves a lot to be desired. Quite enough than we need? Indeed.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:55 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/QqJpRuv.jpg

alexknight200...
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 23:08 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Re: it is as plain as day. Reply with quote

You need to live in a primarily Muslim community, you will then be able to reappraise your outlook? I'm not saying that your outlook would change but would be interested to see what you would gain from it?

Happy for you that your workplace experiences have been positive.

Working with other culturally different people and 'living' within said community are like chalk and cheese I'm afraid.

In my experience it has been reverse racism, and I am quite open minded but have experienced said reverse racism . Shocked

Just saying.

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
alexknight2000 wrote:

Was in a workforce for a number of years with a large number of Muslims, Iraqi's, Kurds, Africans, even the east Asians. Just because I live in a place with a minority of them, doesn't mean I haven't had the experience. Is this where you tell me you were in the armed forces, based in a primarily Muslamic country, and then wonder why your view of them is hostile to say the least? Laughing

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:23 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Re: it is as plain as day. Reply with quote

alexknight2000 wrote:
You need to live in a primarily Muslim community, you will then be able to reappraise your outlook? I'm not saying that your outlook would change but would be interested to see what you would gain from it?

Working with other culturally different people and 'living' within said community are like chalk and cheese I'm afraid.

In my experience it has been reverse racism, and I am quite open minded but have experienced said reverse racism . Shocked

Just saying.

alexknight2000 wrote:

So I was right then?

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:01 - 16 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have met plenty of perfectly rational pleasant Muslims that I have got along with very well... until one topic or another comes up and the fire lights in their eyes and spittle flies out of their mouth. Women, gays, god, trousers, beards, hats... many subjects.

I suppose there are subjects I have like that, but it always makes me deeply uncomfortable.

That said, some of my best friends when I was in India were Muslims, and were absolute dudes. The girl I am seeing now is a Muslim by family, but very moderate.

I don't feel they are dangerous inherently, or any of that waffle.

My concern is, they are actively taught to fire out as many children as possible. Malaysia was eye-opening, as the Malays would have 5-7 kids but earn next to no money, the Chinese (Malaysians) would have 1-3, depending on their income.

It is a simple sum people. Work out your current earnings, work out what you suspect your future earnings are, realise kids are bastard expensive unless you plan to do an awful job of raising them.... adjust your age of vasectomy to suit.

As someone whose main concern has always been, and always will be, the massive impending Malthusian crisis we are rushing towards, I find this incredibly irresponsible. At all levels that promote or enable it.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:23 - 16 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun Wukong wrote:
As someone whose main concern has always been, and always will be, the massive impending Malthusian crisis we are rushing towards, I find this incredibly irresponsible. At all levels that promote or enable it.

Yep Yep Yep, we got nukes too Mr. Green

If I can offer a little solace, simply consider looking up into the night sky at the great expanse of the universe. You may conclude that if all life on Earth was extinguished tomorrow down to and including bacterium, the universe wouldn't notice.

Actually that's not solace, just try happy thoughts.

alexknight200...
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 18:34 - 16 Jan 2017    Post subject: Re: it is as plain as day. Reply with quote

You are wrong on both counts Laughing

alexknight2000 wrote:

Just saying.

alexknight2000 wrote:

So I was right then?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:48 - 17 Jan 2017    Post subject: Re: it is as plain as day. Reply with quote

alexknight2000 wrote:
You are wrong on both counts Laughing

alexknight2000 wrote:
[stuff]

Answer: Because it makes conversations flow in a nonsensical order.

Question: Why is top-posting wrong?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:22 - 24 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://news.sky.com/story/arrests-after-gang-rape-livestreamed-on-facebook-10740640

I wonder if...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:25 - 24 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wondered if we were going to touch that one. Here are the three 'Swedes' who dindunuffin.

https://i.imgur.com/LA8GMWN.png
Sauce.

Another victim of the RoPist-in-Chief there has come forward and said that Swedecops dropped her case because she couldn't produce four female witnesses they couldn't be sure it was rape. Surely that's what the courts are for?

Well, I guess we know what it takes to get action from them now. Prosecution, conviction and appropriate consequences, let's see.

I await the inevitable outcry from the Swedish citizenry: marches against Swedish racism, Swedish islamophobia, and native Swedish male rape culture.

And no, I am not remotely joking.

Loui5D
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 12:36 - 24 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
I wondered if we were going to touch that one. Here are the three 'Swedes' who dindunuffin.

https://i.imgur.com/LA8GMWN.png
Sauce.

Another victim of the RoPist-in-Chief there has come forward and said that Swedecops dropped her case because she couldn't produce four female witnesses they couldn't be sure it was rape. Surely that's what the courts are for?

Well, I guess we know what it takes to get action from them now. Prosecution, conviction and appropriate consequences, let's see.

I await the inevitable outcry from the Swedish citizenry: marches against Swedish racism, Swedish islamophobia, and native Swedish male rape culture.

And no, I am not remotely joking.

A friend of mine lives in Upsaala, i'll ask him if this was in the papers/local news.

I have a feeling it won't be but it'd be nice to know.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:32 - 24 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Craig Charles should certainly know better... Laughing
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/red-dwarf-actor-led-gang-rape-of-woman-in-flat-1574082.html

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:42 - 24 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

He Din. Du. NUFFIN.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/red-dwarf-star-cleared-of-rape-7946138.html

Still, he got some material out of it: "You forget a lot of things in prison. I forgot I was black, until I [was refused] bail."

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:32 - 24 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just reading through some of the stuff online about the state of Germany...

... while I am seriously considering going there to do a masters while they are "free".

https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/089/040/JD1.jpg

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:23 - 24 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just fell in to a Youtube black hole for the last two hours.

Germany looks like I'd be collecting scalps for 2 years... Shocked

Not sure if that is quite the type of excitement I need or want in my life.

Although the years and hours of defence training would be handy, but it looks like carnage over there Confused

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:29 - 26 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Presented without comment.

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/01/Rotherham-Girls-640x480.png

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:27 - 26 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who did this lot of mini cab driving benefit claiming tax avoiders rape? My moneys on it being a succession of vulnerable kids.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:38 - 26 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a deplorable, racist, and correct assumption.

Rotherham, although this is cleanup from circa 2000.

Because as we know, it's completely stopped now.

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:50 - 29 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

This chap makes a case that it is all liberal votes and consumer market growth

Possible...
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:18 - 29 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not liberal per se; socialist. They've voting for gibs, not rights for pandakin. This will become apparent even to the most self deluded white-man-hating progressive eventually. Even the Grauniad concedes that 'British' muslims are socially somewhere to the right of their nightmare version of Trump. He has at least limited himself to one wife at a time.

The contention about "consumer market growth" is spurious. You might as well just employ people to run around smashing windows, setting fire to houses and stamping on food. That would have the same 'benefit' as introducing millions of pure consumers, but without the ever increasing burden on limited land and services provided by the skilled, educated minority.

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:43 - 30 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

The contention about "consumer market growth" is spurious. You might as well just employ people to run around smashing windows, setting fire to houses and stamping on food. That would have the same 'benefit' as introducing millions of pure consumers, but without the ever increasing burden on limited land and services provided by the skilled, educated minority.

Yes. That would be a better idea. But you know, money is debt, foreigners buy stupid shit (like multiple children).
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 88 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 102 of 207