Wikileaks dead mans switch activated

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Motorhate
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 12:55 - 20 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
It is kind of understandable why they might be getting a bit fed up of him by now. Laughing

I think they turned it off because he didn't tidy his room up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:20 - 25 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has WikiLeaks ever actually achieved anything?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:24 - 25 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing that I can think of. They dump so much stuff that it just becomes background noise. I guess what they've achieved is revealing just how corrupt and vile most politicians are, but voters are already so jaded and cynical that we just accept it as normal now.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:52 - 25 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
I guess what they've achieved is revealing just how corrupt and vile most politicians are, but voters are already so jaded and cynical that we just accept it as normal now.

Have they even achieved that? I thought they just proved politicians etc. don't actually like each other, and badmouth each other behind the scenes. Not really a revelation confirming human behavior Thinking

dydey90
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:46 - 28 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anybody ever manage to have a look at this document? I haven't heard anything since it happened.

lingeringstin...
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 12:59 - 29 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now suddenly there's all this mysterious waffle about Hillary's email shit again. Coincidence?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:34 - 29 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

dydey90 wrote:
Did anybody ever manage to have a look at this document? I haven't heard anything since it happened.

Evidence of UFOs, David Cameron raping a pig, nothing of interest. Apparently those keys were checksums.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:15 - 30 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

lingeringstink wrote:
And now suddenly there's all this mysterious waffle about Hillary's email shit again. Coincidence?

Nope, that has come up again because the Feds are investigating a potential Democratic Representative kiddie fiddler and his laptop was found to have a substantial number of Clinton emails on it.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:51 - 30 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

The latest 100% FACT conspiracy theory is that Wikileaks are going to dump some genuinely damaging emails next week, so the FBI had to get out ahead of them.

Both for damage control for themselves and Clinton II ("Yeah, we're totes on it, it's no biggie,") and just in case Hitler Trump does gets in and comes gunning for the bigwigs who have been no-criming it so far.

It's a bit lulzy, but I doubt it'll have much real effect on the result. Most minds will already be made up now. It's Rape-Enabler-Crooked versus Rape-Hitler, choose your poison.

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:17 - 17 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:

Still ongoing Alex Jones filing missing persons

Alex Jones is a particularly shitty dude, who I dislike.

But, any facts behind this?

Edit: No surprise, Alex Jones is a fat faced crack head.

Assange alive - 10th Jan
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:28 - 18 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Does anyone really give a shit if he's alive?

Wasn't he some grubby rapist who dintdonuffink and has hidden in embassies of grubby little countries to avoid prosecution?

Maybe with added tin foil hats it looks more than it is?

The rape allegations are a little strange. IIRC one of them the condom broke (not rape) and another the woman allegedly woke up with him on top of her (so rape). There was stuff about the women involved removing positive tweets about their encounters with him, being pressured to change their story etc. Either way hiding away like you're a political prisoner's odd, he should have tried to deal with the allegations.

P.S Alex Jones has lovely tits Very Happy

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:40 - 18 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Wasn't he some grubby rapist who dintdonuffink and has hidden in embassies of grubby little countries to avoid prosecution?

Innocent until proven guilty?

I thought even you, with your black and white conspiracy about coverups about almost everything remotely left of Atilla the Hun, would enjoy a good underdog story.

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:08 - 18 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Wow, the MSM really does work on certain people.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-f3Sq6DFCjKc/V9LcZk9M7LI/AAAAAAAAAU0/XNZ4Y84rBcIY_rFieV7mXtOuk5iF2MwqQCLcB/s1600/VForVendettaEgg.jpg

Trumped up charges to get him to a country the US can extradite from. And the "grubby little racist" has done lots for freedom of press and changing opinion on the Americans ground war.

Do you remember the video of the Yanks gleefully moving down civilians in a market from a helicopter, and then chopping down all the further civilians who went to help them... They leaked that.

He is almost certain a Sperg with delusions of grandeur. However, he has certainly done a lot of good things and is well regarded on the world stage.

So yes. Some of us are interested in whether he is still allowed to continue his operations, from the embassy he has had to hide in for 5 years to prevent extradition by the British police directly to American secret service. The thing we all suspect will happen sooner or later anyway. Hence the concern when he goes quiet.

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:13 - 18 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/17/us/politics/obama-commutes-bulk-of-chelsea-mannings-sentence.html

Quote:
President Obama on Tuesday commuted all but four months of the remaining prison sentence of Chelsea Manning, the Army intelligence analyst convicted of a 2010 leak that revealed American military and diplomatic activities across the world, disrupted Mr. Obama’s administration and brought global prominence to WikiLeaks, the recipient of those disclosures.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:19 - 18 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
There was stuff about the women involved removing positive tweets about their encounters with him, being pressured to change their story etc.

Jian Ghomeshi had his career and life destroyed by a coven of crazies who decided, long, long after the fact, that wait, even though we said at the time that we loved it and wanted more, that was Bad Touch!

Even though the case was a complete farce (because he'd been smart enough to keep all the emails and "Do me moar" letters from a decade previously), it was allowed to drag all the way to the end, with the feminazi mob just baying for his blood even harder when he was quite rightly acquitted.

So regardless of the actual facts, and regardless even of the rendition threat, it's quite understandable that Assange legged it the moment that the accusation was made.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 72 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2