Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 200, 201, 202 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Poundshop Dave This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:18 - 19 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave-G wrote:
I was chatted up today in Poundland on my dinner break. Seriously, cashier, middle aged, flirted like a good 'un. We had a laugh, she flirted outrageously, it was enjoyable, took me back to a time when I was courting the wife before she came 'the wife'.

Tickled me so much that I rang the wife to tell her. Big mistake, she thinks this is MY FAULT and I instigated it. No tea for me on the table when I got in tonight. Followed by "If you want your sandwiches doing for tomorrow; why don't you ask your new girlfriend!".

Sigh, why do women take things personally?

heh, mrs.t tells me that women have flirted with me, or attempted to chat me up before when we have been out, but I've genuinely never noticed Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 23:44 - 19 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:

heh, mrs.t tells me that women have flirted with me, or attempted to chat me up before when we have been out, but I've genuinely never noticed Laughing

Same here, I never notice when I'm being flirted with Shifty

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:45 - 19 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always do well with girls who work in food establishments. Places like cafes, restaurants and the like. I must look hungry Question
Poundshop Dave This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:59 - 20 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

i seem to do well with barmaids

mind you I spend quite a bit of time with them during the times when the only other people to talk to are older gentlemen (ie pensioners)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:37 - 20 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave-G wrote:
Maybe it's the Birmingham accent that the chics dig?

No. It's not that.

No. Cool

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:58 - 20 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post office has been closed all week Evil or Very Mad

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:11 - 20 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, got a new hard drive, put it in my case and tried to salvage some data from my old hard drive that's about to die. The new drive worsk well, no issues. But, the old drive, well at first it did not even show up, so I tried different SATA cables, different power branches, nothing. Then I put it in my old q6600 and the drive worked there. Thinking

As the drive was already on and the computer booted up, I tried to create LAN to move some files to the new drive in my i5 computer. Windows apparently hates Fedora, so that was a no go.

My last attempt, for some reason I got an idea. So I plugged the old drive to my old computer via the SATA cable and used power of the old q6600 PC to power it up and it actually worked.

So the old drive might not be failing at all, as it seems to me like the PSU in my i5 has some power delivery issues at the SATA ports. Confused

Well, feck this. Middle Finger

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:32 - 20 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Build up of milk bottles on the doorstep, and funny smell from the letterbox?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:21 - 21 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
M.C wrote:

Build up of milk bottles on the doorstep, and funny smell from the letterbox?

They put a note up today saying 'Post Office Technical Issues Sorry". For a whole week? Confused

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:38 - 21 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave-G wrote:
grr666, me too! thing is I am in my 50's and have a gray 'combover' and according to the wife a flat arse and my eyes are too close together. Maybe it's the Birmingham accent that the chics dig?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_b9r6Q2Ifc

https://media.giphy.com/media/oFMO5wb5Sb8Qw/giphy.gif

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:22 - 21 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, the above and other posts mean I can now out you.

You are the dad from The Grimleys and I claim my 5 ponds

https://www.aveleyman.com/Gallery/ActorsP/tve13900-19990308-3154.jpg

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:23 - 21 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

that also explains the g in his name Laughing Laughing

waffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:28 - 21 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insurance company colder callers, I have no polices due for renewal until April so why am I getting called every day now? One tried quoting me for my car which isn't due for another six months or so.

The AA decided that my one off payment last year was actually a direct debit and they didn't inform me of this, I saw it when I was checking over another DD online. So I cancelled it. I've had a letter and four calls asking me if I was aware of this and that when they try to take money for another year I won't be covered. I know, I cancelled it, anything after the first year is super expensive, I can get the same service for significantly less, I didn't set up a DD, I dislike the fact that this was done for me without my say so....

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:59 - 21 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

funnily I am looking for insurance at the moment

it is cheaper to add business use to my policy then to have it without

I do a bit of driving about for a company and a bit of dog walking so need it really

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord

PostPosted: 16:06 - 21 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave-G wrote:
She used to whisper all flirty "Dave, get yoom boney ass in the back seats roit now, yoom getting lucky". It was like the equivalent of scoffing a dozen oysters hearing her say that.

I didn't know that blue stripe oysters were a thing prior to reading this. Laughing

Having just moved to Brum, I can't think of many less erotic accents out there, TBH.

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:32 - 21 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:
TL/DR Hand Car Washes - won't touch motorbikes, but have taken over and replaced self service jet washes.

I rode to Tesco to jet wash my Beta. Out of order. I rode to Kempston to the self service washes, knocked down and replaced with staffed Hand Car Wash - refused to do my bike. I rode to the jet wash at the petrol station in Kempston - replaced with Hand Car Wash - refused to my bike. I tried two more of these Hand Car Washes, all refused. I even offered one bloke £10 and said I will do it myself. Really, what is the big deal about motorcycles that hand car wash people won't touch them? I don't have a garage, I can't get my bike into the back garden, and if I try and take a hose round into the street and jet wash it, the neighours will complain that I've got mud on their cars and or houses, assuming there is even enough space to work - parking is a nightmare in a terraced street

They like to leave the "out of order" sticker on the Cardington Tesco jet wash when it's actually fine. Bastards.

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:38 - 22 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave-G wrote:
Titch, our youngest; decided last week to sell her car as she wanted to buy her friends that was for sale. So it was "Dad can you take the buyers out for a spin and deal with V5 because I don't want to" as she is a 19 year old girl and not confident or so she says.

Buyer turns up and speaks to daughter, we go for a spin, buyer is wearing a hoodie as it's cold. Hood up, gruff voice. I explain the car has a 'city' button to make the steering lighter, explain to buyer as he is a bloke he won't need to use it but maybe his missus would (presuming he had a missus). Chatting away as is natural, buyer wants car, pulls out cash and I show the documents and buyer says "can you fill in log book as my writing is messy" so I say "no worries chap", "What's your name"..

"Kelly......".

!

I've been chatting to a girl and not realised it. My radar is off tune somewhat. Ugly woman though in my defence..

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:39 - 22 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

My best mate grinds my gears, he's an utter twat. I tell him so he knows.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:13 - 22 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

A full face helmet, foggy mask and substantial beard mean that breathing is becoming more difficult.
I may have to go open faced. Eh? Thinking
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 88 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 200, 201, 202 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 201 of 698