Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Trump Inauguration

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic : View next topic  

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:46 - 28 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.rouming.cz/upload/DS_Construction.jpg
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:55 - 28 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

BCF changed, it changed a lot, to worse, I'm afraid.

It's just a joke, there's no secret meaning behind what I say, post and do. I have no political views, I'm not a member of any political party and I don't give a feck who's president in the US of A. I'm just milking the situation for my own amusement. I live in the EU, I find it alright from where I stand (country of export) and Brexit is your gov.'s decision to make, not mine.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:34 - 28 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did vote for Zeman, as he was the better choice from the two candidates who got to the final round. The other candidate was a 79 y.o. Austrian aristocrat Karel Schwarzenberg (also known for his sleeping during someone else's speech and his very weak Czech language skills).

Unlike Trump, Zeman is a harmless idiot. He says things, does things, gets drunk during official ceremonies, but he's harmless, because of the way how our country works.

Zeman is pretty much the model citizen. Most of this nation is just like him. Fake patriots, driving a Skoda, claming they buy Czech food only, but in fact 95% of their shopping trollies is made in Poland and being xenophobic.

I'm none of those things. I'm definitely never going to buy Skoda. Their cars are crap and who claims otherwise, never drove a proper car before. And I wasn't even driving entry level models, nope, I drove a 2016 and 2014 Superb and a Scout. The premium models of Skoda.

Anyway, back on topic: I did vote for Zeman and I don't mind his ways of ''ruling''. He does not have the power, Trump seems to have, to turn his words into deeds. And that's a good thing. He's also very non conflict, when it comes to legislation process. He very rarely uses his veto power and he can't even veto any constitutional laws. Which is also good. The democracy in our country works. President is not a overlord.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:54 - 28 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the time I gave him the vote, he wasn't active in politics for a long time. Nobody knew what's he going to do or say in the future. And as said before, he was the better choice.

Trump did say what's he going to do, if elected, it's quite a different story, isn't it?

When Zeman, Trump, or anyone in fact, does something stupid I'm gonna be there to have a laugh about it.

Also, you must understand one thing, unlike the UK, Czech republic is not a overly politically, what ever it takes, correct country. Snowflakes, gender wars, those are things we only know from Tv and internet.

EDIT: The recent events: A muslim girl from Somalia wanted to study in Czech rep., wearing the hijab. The internal rules of the school forbid wearing head covers in the building. Now for the fun part, the girl said the rule about no covers on your head was discriminatory (because of her believes), and that the school officials told her she can't study there if she wants to wear the hijab.
What do you think happend then?
---
A few weeks later, court ruled = The plaintiff never submitted the required documents, therefore never became a student of the defendant. Also, no one ever told here she can't were the hijab at school.
---
tl;dr: False accusation, based on: I'm not a local, and I don't care about your so called rules.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:23 - 28 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:

Trump did say what's he going to do, if elected, it's quite a different story, isn't it?

And seeing those things start to happen so soon (never mind at all) makes a very refreshing change.
Wish we had him running things here. We could really do with some of this---> https://news.sky.com/story/trump-extreme-vetting-measures-will-keep-us-safe-from-terrorists-10745598

Quote:
The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee said it had received reports of green card and other visa holders being denied admission to the US within hours of the order.

I fucking bet it did...

Quote:
Ahmed Rehab, director of the Chicago chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said his group would mount legal challenges to fight the order "tooth and nail".

"It is targeting people based on their faith and national origin, and not on their character or their criminality,"

Seems reasonable to me, these people aren't the same as us. Nor will they ever try to be, they'd sooner we were like them, or their slaves or just plain dead.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:43 - 28 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
BCF changed, it changed a lot, to worse, I'm afraid.

Blame Val Smile

RhynoCZ wrote:

Trump did seem to calm down with his rhetoric once he had been elected, but now he's carry out his campaign promises. It's a strange one, I wonder if he genuinely planned to, or if the media calling him a hypocrite after the election influenced him.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:46 - 28 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
RhynoCZ wrote:

And seeing those things start to happen so soon (never mind at all) makes a very refreshing change.
Wish we had him running things here. We could really do with some of this---> https://news.sky.com/story/trump-extreme-vetting-measures-will-keep-us-safe-from-terrorists-10745598

I had him for all mouth, but he really does what he promised (eventhough he did give up some of his hopes and dreams, right after he won). The question is, what's he going to do the rest of his term. It also amazes me how quickly he gets all this done. Don't they have a congress and government to tell their opinions about what he does? Apart from dictators, this kind of behaviour is quite unprecedented.

Look at Obama, even before he got in the White house, he promised (2007) to close Guantánamo. 10 years later the base still stands. It sure is a bit more complicated than just saying let's close Guantánamo base, but still. 8 years of presidency and nothing.

Donald Trump could be either a great success or a huge failure in the history of the US of A. Quite like Nintendo and their gaming consoles.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:58 - 29 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason for the speed is just that he's acting like a CEO rather than a politician. Can anyone stop me from doing this? No? Then do it, and do it today. No cutting deals, no checking with his owners lobbyists, no pondering on the personal, political consequences, and most particularly, not giving a stuff about what the legacy media will say.

However, he can't sustain this pace because he'll run out of things over which the Presidency actually has control. He's already been balked on protecting the borders by an activist masquerading as a judge, and is setting the Federal government up for getting mired in interminable lawsuits by the likes of the "A"CLU and C"A"IR

That's why I believe he'll get bored half way through his term and quit. Then the pussies will have something to screech about, when they get the President that they currently only believe that they have.

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:27 - 29 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Mother Theresa May could take note.

Agree, we'd be in a different place now if the Article 50 thing had been triggered more or less the day she took over.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:26 - 29 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glaswegian vet stranded by Trump travel ban. The world's smallest violin player, just for you!

Except she's not Scotch, is she? She's Iranian. Never bothered applying for citizenship in Italy, where she grew up, Switzerland where she studied for a PhD, or the UK where she now works.

Hamaseh Tayari wrote:
I still have Iranian nationality, because I've never thought about changing it.

Well, maybe you should have. Because Iran is a shitty dustbowl run by howling mentalists that no sane, reasonable person would be proud of being associated with.

So, what's stopping you?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:33 - 30 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OVnqerWUHg

Sound, sensible comment on this whole muslim ban that isn't actually a muslim specific ban.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:21 - 30 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do enjoy a bit of Stefan as an occasional treat, although he's a bit rich to eat every day. I knew that Barry Hussain suspended entry back in 2011, but I didn't realise that "Trump's" 7 country shitlist was drawn up by Barry as well.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:37 - 30 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Noooooooooooooo' woman Question interviewed by ITV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P-Q6YU25y0
What a crock. I spotted the check camera is on me glance the first time I saw her Skywalker out.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:55 - 30 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you just assume Pat's gender? Shocked

The best part was when Trump banned Pat from loving anyone. Ze had so much love to give, but now it's ashes, ashes.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:24 - 30 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I couldn't tell hence the. Question Gotta be respectful to the whining attention seeking thing...

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:27 - 30 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gneBUA39mnI
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 86 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4