Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic : View next topic  

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:55 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

More tits I say. What's not to like?

Page get pic Very Happy

https://catalog-moto.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/3/the-top-20-fastest-streetfighter-bikes-in-the_6.jpg

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:41 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

With reference to Pete's picture of a very pretty lass on an equally desirable bike that I won't buy despite her delectable looks.......

I wonder if the SJW's would take offence that she is sitting the wrong way round as it makes her look a bit silly. I mean everyone knows you have to have the handlebars in your hands and not the tail fairing Rolling Eyes

Ah well, she's probably just a bimbo with good attributes and a big bank account who needs saving from herself.

I volunteer Cool

DJP
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 11:04 - 18 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete. wrote:

At last the right answer!

I like bikes, I like naked ladies and I like both together.

There should be more of it - feminists and metrosexuals be damned. Mr. Green

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:50 - 18 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The emaciated tart is hiding the bike.

It sounds like you doth protest too much about actually being manly bikers.

Scooter-curious, the lot of you.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 12:00 - 18 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to suggest 'tile tabs', which would allow you to having endless bikes AND gurls on one screen.

However, thinking about it; I care just as little for pictures of bikes alone too. Smile

Dave....
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 13:26 - 18 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't see any issue with it....
https://www.cycleworld.com/2016-eicma-show-new-motorcycles-models

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 14:58 - 18 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure there is any harm in it tbh, as said the women get paid and its a career they have chosen so fair play to them

BCF a few years back had a calender featuring many of the femail rider members on the forum at that time.... think the op would loose thier mind if bcf did that again Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

fluxco
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 23:39 - 18 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete. wrote:

She is definitely pretty, but those tyres look super slippery. Take care around corners.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 23:52 - 18 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Few miles with progressively leaning more and you'll be fine Thumbs Up.

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:26 - 19 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave.... wrote:

I wonder, do you like it when women fake their orgasms too? They look totally disinterested..

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/188253/_bcf/mowa/so-bored.jpg

Dave....
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:35 - 19 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:

I wonder, do you like it when women fake their orgasms too? They look totally disinterested..

I wouldn't bother if they faked it or not to be honest.
As long as I was alright Wink

https://www.cycleworld.com/sites/cycleworld.com/files/styles/large_1x_/public/images/2016/11/cw1116-2016-eicma-show-new-motorcycles-models-image-16.jpg?itok=rE7rqSG-

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:40 - 19 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

6r4h4m wrote:
As a feminist, I completely agree with OP. Manufacturers / suppliers could easily use their marketing execs to promote messages which empower women to move into male-dominated spaces like engineering, and riding. The scanty dollies don't do that, they just promote outdated crappy stereotypes of women as hornaments. Women as mechanics are sexy af, and would still attract attention from the core red-blooded hetero male market - and if you don't believe me then you weren't watching Neighbours when Natalie Imbruglia was in it!

Same with using men - that thing that Abercrombie & Fitch does, hiring all shop staff (of both genders) as "models" so that their products are sold by beautiful people only, is bang out of order. It's discrimination against the ordinary and the ugly. (I'm not model material so maybe I'm partly jealous?)

As a mere mortal, none of my good intentions and principles come anywhere near the irresistible attraction to products promoted with fleshy beauty. Can't help but get drawn in and drool. It's sad and it's why it happens. I'm not prepared to castrate myself or whatever in the name of ending marketing sexploitation though :-/

<OT>If you don't like seeing chaps kiss in public, don't go to Belgium. Standard greeting for all men. But I'm a confirmed Belgophobe, and recommend avoiding that place for all sorts of reasons. The kissing thing isn't usually one of them - the only kissing that offends me usually is two people of any gender and nationality going for the full face nosh. Get a room and/or a nosebag! </OT>

Interesting that as a feminist you agree to putting all of your "sisters" out of work, because in your opinion they're being objectified.

Who's the mug here. The women gets to sit on something all day and gets paid a frankly daft sum for doing so. Some daft blokes might come along and part with the cash because of it. As part of that cost is the advertising budget, which in turn pays for the models.

I wonder if you're also against strippers (both male and female)? As both are some of the most objectified in the in the modelling industry.

Personally if a good looking person chooses to make money from their looks, male or female I don't see it as any of my business.

Are you against the male models in health magazines? Perhaps you're against the male models in Cosmo/Real/You magazine?

Pigeon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:04 - 19 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
They look totally disinterested..

Anyone who is not totally disinterested in their work is very fortunate / maybe made better life choices. I would guess a lot of us have expressions of tedium on our faces for a lot of the time.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:28 - 19 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
ScaredyCat wrote:
They look totally disinterested..

Anyone who is not totally disinterested in their work is very fortunate / maybe made better life choices. I would guess a lot of us have expressions of tedium on our faces for a lot of the time.

That's ok if you work behind the scenes, but these girls are supposed to be representing whatever manufacturer it is they're being employed to advertise, face to face with the public. You not only want a pretty face for that, you want a smiling face too.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:33 - 19 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

That's ok if you work behind the scenes, but these girls are supposed to be representing whatever manufacturer it is they're being employed to advertise, face to face with the public. You not only want a pretty face for that, you want a smiling face too.

Or massive rodneys.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:37 - 19 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

That too Smile
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Dave....
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 00:06 - 20 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:

I too had a similar look of disinterest when I seen the exhaust on the new Gixxer.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 00:11 - 20 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave.... wrote:

I too had a similar look of disinterest when I seen the exhaust on the new Gixxer.

After the discussion here I actually looked at the bike and thought "no wonder they need something to distract from that massive exhaust!".

I'm hoping the Cat is integrated; if so actually a good feature as you get a nice weight saving and maybe little extra power with an aftermarket can, rather than having to go for a full system to remove

Not sure the infil panels covering the frame work to well there either.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 67 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5