Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

So... What oiled your gears today? ARCHIVE

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 335, 336, 337  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:19 - 18 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fazer. wrote:
No baffle = Hooliganism. The rear tyre is getting bald on the beast I enjoyed the wheel spin on wet roads when I red lined it in 1st on the way home tonight.

Of course you did, Alison. Thumbs Up
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Boring). Unhide this post / all posts.

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:08 - 19 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Home made sausage and egg McMuffin yesterday, home made egg and bacon one today. Fuck getting your overpriced order in before 10.30. Thumbs Up

I've perfected the method plus home made are tastier with a proper brew too.

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:25 - 19 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fazer. wrote:
I did a poo.

Hang on, there's not enough info here. Where? Inside or outside of your pants?

Why?

And finally, how likely is some poor innocent to stumble upon your leavings given your propensity to evacuate in lay bus and other public spaces?

I feel cheated..........

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:53 - 19 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm well happy, got another identical pair of my fave Weise Daytona gloves worn twice but otherwise as new for £17 today.
My first pair were best part of 80 quid. Although they have no signs of wear currently it will be nice to have a second pair
ready to go when they do give in.

https://2yrh403fk8vd1hz9ro2n46dd-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/weise-daytona-motorcycle-glove-review-1.jpg

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:54 - 19 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not so much today, as last night, another cool night out at one of the few remaining London live rock venues - but which hardly anyone knows about, tucked away in a shitty little corner of East London, with a pool table, a late music licence and bands that play LOUD rock covers. Only seems to attract locals, the prices are cheap (for London), there's no door charge and no crush, these type of pubs are dying out in London, nobody seems to have noticed this one.

Much though it deserves to be promoted, I don't advertise it much cos I like going there and being able to get a seat. Cool

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:38 - 19 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to love going to rock and blues venues in and around London. Something I miss up here in Carlisle. There are a couple of venues that are tickets in advance jobbies, but I used to like the spontaneity of looking in the local rag or Time Out to see what was on and just turn up, usually preferring pub gigs.

Gene Simmons and others have said rock is dead. That scene does seem to have suffered in recent years Sad
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
ZX-7R This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:35 - 19 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Threw together a chicken(strip) casserole tonight. Just winged ( Rolling Eyes ) the recipe really, with wine and cream, but by God, that was the best chicken casserole I've ever tasted, though I say so myself Smile
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Boring). Unhide this post / all posts.
ZX-7R This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Redundant). Unhide this post / all posts.

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:25 - 20 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got in a bidding war so dropped out to plan c, had offer accepted on a bigger house with garage and better views. Next 6-8 weeks going to be busy for me Shocked

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:43 - 20 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fazer. wrote:
LOLING at the butthurt retaliation Thumbs Down feedback and the two sheep.

Coming from the person that negs anything even slightly taking the piss out of him

Mr pot meet Mr kettle Rolling Eyes

stonesie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:17 - 21 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some guy dressed in all the branded Harley Davidson gear riding a BMW R9T... Dunno why but it made me smile, maybe hes realized that a real bike doesn't have to be 2 tonns of vibrating American pig iron.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:51 - 21 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

This:

https://www.benzworld.org/forums/attachments/w202-c-class/2095946d1487672468-exhaust-system-compatibility-img_4316.jpg
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:54 - 21 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fazer. wrote:
Listening to Phil Collins this morning took me right back to 1986 crusing down ocean beach in my yellow comet on the way to see Ken after a 15 year stretch in the joint.

seem to be getting reality mixed up with grand theft auto there Rolling Eyes

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:55 - 21 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fazer. wrote:
Listening to Phil Collins this morning took me right back to 1986 crusing down ocean beach in my yellow comet on the way to see Ken after a 15 year stretch in the joint.

Vice City. Lad.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:35 - 21 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got spammed by Honda garage offering trade-ins for bike,

I filled their form in and put in all my contact details and the details for my 32 year Honda 50cc

they didn't get back to me Laughing

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:05 - 22 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virgin mobile.
I'm supposed to be on a 20gb monthly rolling contract with no data rollover.
Yesterday I had around 14gb of unused data left before today's refresh and now I find myself with not only the rollover still in place but now I have a little over 40gb! Laughing
No idea how I'm going to use all that but long may they fuck up.
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:00 - 22 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pair of side cutters that I found in my outside cupboard

Have cleaned up and are like new

Also sharper then I recall them being

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:10 - 22 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:

You made a hole to stick your dick in?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 63 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 335, 336, 337  Next
Page 83 of 337