Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Acer Aspire V3-571 i3 Laptop £100

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic : View next topic  

trevoriv
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:34 - 28 Feb 2017    Post subject: [FOR SALE] Acer Aspire V3-571 i3 Laptop £100 Reply with quote

Still clearing stuff out. Inherited this a while ago, no use to me. Before I whack it on eBay if someone wants to save me the fees, hassle, time wasters etc and give me £100 for it and come and collect it then I'd be a happy bunny.

The top of the case has a fair few scratches but other than that it's fine. Works well, I've been messing with it for a couple of days and it's worked a treat, battery still holds charge, nothing appears to be broken. Runs a bit warm under load as it's an old entry level spec system but fine for someone who just needs a useable laptop. Comes with a charger. Pictures available. Currently got a fresh legit install of windows 10. Obviously no warranty etc.

It's basically this one but with 8gb ram and black keys: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Acer-Aspire-V3-571-15-6-inch-Laptop/dp/B00CTN6DGG

Basic Specs:

Intel core i3-2310M
Intel HD graphics
15.6" 1366 x 768 screen
DVD RW
8gb DDR3 memory
500gb DDD
Wifi 802.11a/b/g/n plus gigabit ethernet
6-cell li-ion battery
2 x USB 2.0 and 1 x USB 3.0
Webcam
HDMI port
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 29 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1