Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:43 - 26 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off your epically long list, isn't it funny we'll accept the IRA in giving them government powers, and work alongside the Kurdish Workers Party against isis.

Lesser of the evils?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:01 - 26 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
M.C wrote:
I've genuinely not known people to be guarded about it, actually the opposite with the glamourisation of criminality etc.

Not everyone wants to have it hanging over then for the rest of their days. I know a lad who did time for arson, and he doesn't talk about it or bring it up because he wants to get on with having a normal life.

So you know this how?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 23:15 - 26 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

your epically long list

My list?

I do suspect that at some point we'll have to bite the scimitar and distinguish between different flavours of snackbar.

Ahmadis, no problems.

Wahhabis, problems.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:17 - 26 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Not everyone wants to have it hanging over then for the rest of their days. I know a lad who did time for arson, and he doesn't talk about it or bring it up because he wants to get on with having a normal life.

So you know this how?

He worked for my wife's old chap prior to being sent down. He's a family friend.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:18 - 26 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
your epically long list

My list?

I do suspect that at some point we'll have to bite the scimitar and distinguish between different flavours of snackbar.

Ahmadis, no problems.

Wahhabis, problems.

You posted it Wink

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 23:50 - 26 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Ahmadis, no problems.

Telt ye so.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:53 - 27 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

It's okay though, hundreds of the 1.6 billion totally disapprove. Rolling Eyes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-39392442

Now come on, that's disengenious to knock an open and clear message that fundamentalism is not support by middle-class moderate Muslims.

If the moderates oppose the radicals, this situation can start to self-police.

Catholic priests used to nonce kids with full complicity of the community. Now they don't, because the parish tells the po-po.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 06:54 - 27 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun Wukong wrote:
grr666 wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-39392442

Now come on, that's disengenious to knock an open and clear message that fundamentalism is not support by middle-class moderate Muslims.

That's not what they're saying though, it is?

They're saying[*] "Don't blame me. Not my fault."

Which may be true (depending on your point of view), but...

Sun Wukong wrote:
If the moderates oppose the radicals, this situation can start to self-police.

... I'm not seeing much of that going on.

The problem is at their mosques and their madrassas. Marching on the street is not addressing it, it's denying it.

[*] Among other things, one of which is that 200 billion muslims have been killed by ISIS. If that's their best argument against islam being a violent murder cult, they may want to rethink their strategy.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:55 - 27 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

The guy who killed Jo Cox?

With Breivick again that makes two. Being "several" clearly justifies all your Muslim mates eh?

Dick.

Go and fuck a dead cat you've fed antifreeze to you flid.

I pointed out that extremists do kill, contrary to your beliefs. It wasn't addressed to you in the first place, so fuck off and play on London Bridge in traffics. Thumbs Up

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:50 - 27 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
quote="Jewlio Rides Again"

The guy who killed Jo Cox?

With Breivick again that makes two. Being "several" clearly justifies all your Muslim mates eh?

Dick.

His point still stands. It's a question of numbers. One or two right wing extremists over a number of years is a problem, but a relatively insignificant one compared to a snackbar attack every other week, month , day even, I am losing count or did you brush all those under the carpet as "mental illness" like a good Guardian reader would?

Snackbars are a bit like mice, if you've got one it's a minor pain in the arse, but tolerable. If you have a full blown infestation, then they are a serious problem, and like the saying goes if you've spotted one or two you can bet there's a whole family of them breeding away, especially when the Saudis are funding the nests like they're running a breeding program.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:05 - 27 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:

His point still stands. It's a question of numbers. One or two right wing extremists over a number of years is a problem, but a relatively insignificant one compared to a snackbar attack every other week, month , day even, I am losing count or did you brush all those under the carpet as "mental illness" like a good Guardian reader would?

Snackbars are a bit like mice, if you've got one it's a minor pain in the arse, but tolerable. If you have a full blown infestation, then they are a serious problem, and like the saying goes if you've spotted one or two you can bet there's a whole family of them breeding away, especially when the Saudis are funding the nests like they're running a breeding program.

As does my point. But of course it won't matter to the folk who think every single one polishes their bomb vest every day.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:15 - 27 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
I don't understand the mentality of people that go on TV saying he was a nice bloke? Confused

This seems appropriate :

Polarbear wrote:
Many years ago before I was married and lived on my own I had an acquaintance lodging with me. Nice enough chap, pretty girlfriend, seemed normal.

I came back home one morning from walking the dogs (2 German Shepherds) to find a plod wagon and 3 cars outside my property. Police asked me not to let the dogs out and it was explained my lodger was being arrested for a serious crime. They wouldn't say what.

Anyway, later in the local paper he was charged with rape, and not just ordinary rape (no offence ladies, I appreciate there is no such thing) but with multiple counts of raping OAPs. Shocked

To say I was gobsmacked would be the understatement. Just goes to show you never know people.

He wasn't on crimewatch though Laughing

- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:35 - 27 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read your constant posts as 'british victims for British nonces' seeing as you actively dismiss any crime committed by non Muslims.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:37 - 27 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Clearly not a Muslim or he'd have been raping children, along with a dozen of his mates, yet the rest of the Muslim community would deny knowing what was going on.

Just quoting that for future reference.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:38 - 27 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Just quoting that for future reference.

What, for when you convert, so you can do the same?

Lol. Can't wait for GCHQ to find all the CP on your HDD. No wonder your wife left you for a Muslim.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:09 - 27 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
I don't understand the mentality of people that go on TV saying he was a nice bloke? Confused

This seems appropriate :

Polarbear wrote:
Many years ago before I was married and lived on my own I had an acquaintance lodging with me. Nice enough chap, pretty girlfriend, seemed normal.

I came back home one morning from walking the dogs (2 German Shepherds) to find a plod wagon and 3 cars outside my property. Police asked me not to let the dogs out and it was explained my lodger was being arrested for a serious crime. They wouldn't say what.

Anyway, later in the local paper he was charged with rape, and not just ordinary rape (no offence ladies, I appreciate there is no such thing) but with multiple counts of raping OAPs. Shocked

To say I was gobsmacked would be the understatement. Just goes to show you never know people.

He wasn't on crimewatch though Laughing

And then after that polarbear went on tv saying he was a lovely chap?

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:40 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Perhaps if Mr Polarbear went on TV, he would have said he seemed like a lovely guy?

It really isn't a huge leap at all to figure out why a person might say, "He seemed like a nice guy," when an interviewer asks what they knew about the personal life of a closet terrorist.

To be honest it's stunning to see this trivial issue being even remotely debated. Classic mpd72 territory though Very Happy . If there's a pointless, shoot-from-the-hip, ultra-cynical comment to be put forward, you can always rely on him Wub

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:07 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
M.C wrote:

Perhaps if Mr Polarbear went on TV, he would have said he seemed like a lovely guy?

It really isn't a huge leap at all to figure out why a person might say, "He seemed like a nice guy," when an interviewer asks what they knew about the personal life of a closet terrorist.

To be honest it's stunning to see this trivial issue being even remotely debated. Classic mpd72 territory though Very Happy . If there's a pointless, shoot-from-the-hip, ultra-cynical comment to be put forward, you can always rely on him Wub

Oh dear am I being drawn into their love affair Smile It was a simple point, if I knew someone who went onto commit mass murder I wouldn't be on TV saying they were a nice person, it makes you look like a monumental moron and is potentially damaging as you're suggesting 'nice' Muslims are capable of this. But people want their 15 seconds...

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:12 - 07 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4389644/DJ-handed-year-jail-sentence-playing-call-prayer.html?ito=social-facebook

Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

DrDonnyBrago
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:21 - 07 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39531108

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3281355/stockholm-terror-fears/

Possible snackbar in Sweden.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 14 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 13 of 171