Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Stolen bikes sold on facebook...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:37 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous wrote:
You've wasted years of your life shitposting about MAG, BMF, the Shoreditch lot, and so many more.

If my goal was to organise them into my Secret Vigilante Posse, it would have been a tragic waste.

However, I believe you're vastly over-estimating my intentions[*]. Don't fret, it's a common error. Usually people are only disappointed when they figure it out, but your impotent anger adds an unusual piquancy to the banquet.

Rufous wrote:
Not a good word to say about any bike organisation at all.

NABD, The Bike Experience.

[*] Who's wasting their valuable time that could be spent planning their secret snow fort with this childish slap fight, and who's achieving their goal by prolonging it?

Azoth
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 11:48 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have nothing further to add.

I am honored to be among the ranks of those who earned the impotent regulars' ire and envy. Such as every other bike organisation in the UK.. LOL. The uninitiated are invited to find just ONE bike organisation these forumites support - there isn't one.

So I will consider this a rite of passage. I wil remain available to contact over PM concerning the London bike theft oriented organisation, for serious people who would like to help. For the rest and the keyboard warriors, enjoy your true vocations as clowns here. I will persist, so practise your inevitable hahahahehehe I-wuz-joking-bruv beta posturing for when you want to suddenly change your attitude.. And of course you would.. Over and out.

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 11:52 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous wrote:

I am honored to be among the ranks of those who earned the impotent regulars' ire and envy. Such as every other bike organisation in the UK.. LOL. The uninitiated are invited to find just ONE bike organisation these forumites support - there isn't one.

So I will consider this a rite of passage. I wil remain available to contact over PM concerning the London bike theft oriented organisation, for serious people who would like to help. For the rest and the keyboard warriors, enjoy your true vocations as clowns here. I will persist, so practise your inevitable hahahahehehe I-wuz-joking-bruv beta posturing for when you want to suddenly change your attitude.. And of course you would.. Over and out.

what makes your thingy an organisation. is there a commitee? or a meeting with published minutes? a secretary collecting for the biscuit fund?

I'm struggling to see it as more than a facebook thing.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:57 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
what makes your thingy an organisation. is there a commitee? or a meeting with published minutes? a secretary collecting for the biscuit fund?

Ahem...
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/62402783.jpg

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:15 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
I'm struggling to see [Vigilante Squad] as more than a facebook thing.

Are you thinking of UKMTP? Rufous got kicked out of that, he was keeping it too real for those beta posturers.

I don't believe that Vigilante Squad has a Facebook. I imagine it's organised more on the clandestine cell system so that its leadership can't be betrayed if the foot soldiers are taken alive.

I mean, if it had foot soldiers. Or cells.

But it's all about the organisation.

Rufous wrote:

Quoted for hilarity.

I wish Vigilante Squad all the success that cryptic, paranoid delusions of grandeur can produce.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:43 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loui5D wrote:
Can i have a Dorito milkshake as well please.

Once we have completed the preliminary recipe trials, the plan is to export the idea to the scottish. As clearly they will
consume more or less anything. I may be issuing samples to test the market.
I'm not bad at chin ups either, I can do at least 20, not bad for a 44 year old. I have a chin up bar set up in my shed
although I may not be at my peak fitness because I haven't been climbing at all this year. I've been busy working with my
puppy to make a nice well mannered doggie out of her. I hope to start climbing again soon though so that should increase
to best part of 40 once I've got my weight back down and my strength back where it was in December.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:12 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now this is starting to sound organised. An army marches on it's stomach and err, does pull ups with it arms.

bamt
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:50 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Loui5D wrote:
Can i have a Dorito milkshake as well please.

Once we have completed the preliminary recipe trials, the plan is to export the idea to the scottish. As clearly they will

Surely to sell to the northern tribesmen you need to mash them into Irn Bru, not milk?

Northern Monkey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:57 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

bamt wrote:
grr666 wrote:

Surely to sell to the northern tribesmen you need to mash them into tennents super strength , not milk?

Efa

notabikeranym...
Formerly known as
meef

PostPosted: 14:15 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a disorder that is characterised by a long-standing pattern of grandiosity (either in fantasy or actual behavior), an overwhelming need for admiration, and usually a complete lack of empathy toward others." Thinking

Guys that's it. I've (apparently) been shamed on BCF/the internet/maybe real life too, so I think my life is pretty much over.

Never again can I go up to women in sports direct and say "wag1 piff ting wats ur bbm pin" without feeling ashamed, scared, and inferior to Rufous with his adidas tracksuits that single mums who smoke weed on shady estates fight over on social media platforms such as Facebook and previously Bebo. I have to now resort to coping methods such as counting pebbles in order of size and number of vertices and also caring for families of testudinidae after purchasing them from exotic animal dealers overseas.

Well that was fun.

Anyway, the good part is we've deduced from this whole thread that Doritos milkshake is a possibility and may be in production soon.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:21 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know where you are?

Do you know where you are?

The internets has already invented everything.

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 14:58 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous wrote:
People need an organisation to combat bike theft, and here I am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:00 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was considering a more upmarket version for the middle classes featuring the Manomasa chips I linked to earlier
and Tescos finest Prosecco. Middle Finger

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 15:03 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read the whole thing, Laughing

For anyone that can't be bothered.

Rufurious - I'm the mastermind of a militant anti bike theft squad, all bow and respect me.

BCF - LOL tell us more

Rufurious - Can't it's secret, all bow and respect me.

BCF - LOL lets milk this.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:05 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
I read the whole thing, Laughing

For anyone that can't be bothered.

Rufurious - I'm the mastermind of a militant anti bike theft squad, all bow and respect me.

BCF - LOL tell us more

Rufurious - Can't it's secret, all bow and respect me.

BCF - LOL lets milkshake this.

FTFY! Thumbs Up

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:38 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doritos milkshake brings all the boys to my yard.

https://i.imgur.com/NBAYn0f.gif

MahatmaAndhi
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:40 - 28 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rufous comes across as someone who has recently been friendzoned and can't figure out why women like the badboys.
I expected every post to end with "m'lady..."

https://i.imgur.com/Cmosffr.gif
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 20 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7