Vulcanet wipes

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Aceslock
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 09:18 - 30 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzoid wrote:
I guess the big question is though, how good are they at wiping your arse?

at £1.23 per wipe i'd want them to wank me off at the same time Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mudshark
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 11:06 - 30 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about Morrisons (other own brand supermarket wipes are available) furniture wipes, anyone tried those

Aceslock
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 11:34 - 30 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mudshark wrote:
what about Morrisons (other own brand supermarket wipes are available) furniture wipes, anyone tried those

We need someone who has got both to compare results Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ADSrox0r
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:41 - 30 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo wrote:
i also use baby wipes on my own ass after a shit anyone that does not is simply disgusting!

Which is fine, so long as you put them in the bin and not down the bog. Any plumber will happily tell you the amount of money they've made over the years because of people flushing non biodegradables like baby wipes that have blocked the soil pipe. Typically in older systems the baby wipes get snagged on any little crack or nick and then things* just get backed up behind them. And if it doesn't get snagged, the poor bastards at the water treatment end have to fish the fuckers out all the time. (Source: employment experience)

*turd

james1988
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:13 - 30 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aceslock wrote:

Apparently not with these vulcanet wipes, if you gently wipe it traps the dirt in the cloth......... don't know if this is the case though, which is why i asked on here if anyone had used them. Shinigami & Liam have used them and say they work though Very Happy

I'd be amazed if they didn't marr the paint work overtime. I'm sure they work but eventually the paint work will lose its shine with all the marring resulting in the need for fillers, in my opinion you'd be better off with a product such as Optimum No Rinse (ONR).

I suppose one way of mitigating the marring would be to give the bike a quick blast with the hose pipe to soften up the dirt and then go at it.

James

woo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:47 - 30 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok to clear thing ups

i clean the bulk of poo off my ass first with toilet tissue then use a baby wipe to get that extra clean no residue finish then they go in the bin

only a potato would put them down the toilet

Laughing

for those that think this is weired do the peanut/jam or even butter test
put peanut butter or jam or butter on the back of your hand then wipe it off with toliet tissue.....now smell your hand....the smell of peanut butter/jam/butter is still there in fact lick the back of your hand and you will still be able to taste it

now do this again on the other hand and use a baby wipe instead to clean it off..........no smell no taste!

the same happens when you poo!

there is nothing more worse than eating a woman from behind to be met with the poo residue smell from her ass. which is literally in your face!
this can you make you loose your hard on instantly

back to these wipes they sound good just im cheap and will stay with baby wipes and wd 40 to clean crap off my wheels
i dont use the wipes on the body work unless i feel really lazy and cba to wash the bike.

back to black spray is amazing at getting finishes back to black if you cba to wipe with wd 40 on a rag, just spray and chill

Aceslock
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 09:01 - 31 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo wrote:
ok to clear thing ups

i clean the bulk of poo off my ass first with toilet tissue then use a baby wipe to get that extra clean no residue finish then they go in the bin

Laughing

for those that think this is weired do the peanut/jam or even butter test
put peanut butter or jam or butter on the back of your hand then wipe it off with toliet tissue.....now smell your hand....the smell of peanut butter/jam/butter is still there in fact lick the back of your hand and you will still be able to taste it

now do this again on the other hand and use a baby wipe instead to clean it off..........no smell no taste!

the same happens when you poo!

there is nothing more worse than eating a woman from behind to be met with the poo residue smell from her ass. which is literally in your face!
this can you make you loose your hard on instantly

back to these wipes they sound good just im cheap and will stay with baby wipes and wd 40 to clean crap off my wheels
i dont use the wipes on the body work unless i feel really lazy and cba to wash the bike.

back to black spray is amazing at getting finishes back to black if you cba to wipe with wd 40 on a rag, just spray and chill

I can see you have done extensive research in to the use of baby wipes! you should send your findings in to Johnson & Johnson, they could put it in their next advertising campaign Laughing Laughing

I have rated this as informative....... i can't wait to get home to have a shit so i can get the mrs to sniff my new clean arse Laughing Laughing

ADSrox0r
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:05 - 31 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely the more efficient approach is to lather up the old balloon knot with a bit of Turtle Wax and buff to a squeaky shine, that way the roughage just slides right off.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:09 - 31 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo wrote:
ok to clear thing ups

Laughing

Gross. I wash my arse over the side of the bath with the shower after I dump. Part of my daily ritual from my many
many years suffering with Farmer Giles. They've been removed by a surgeon now but I still wash my dung funnel
each time I drop the kids off swimming. If I'm out and about and can't get a wash I take some of these with me.
And you can flush them. Thumbs Up https://www.cleaningsupplies4u.com/search/washlets/andrex-washlets-42-wipes/

Aceslock
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 12:58 - 31 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

Gross. I wash my arse over the side of the bath with the shower after I dump. Part of my daily ritual from my many
many years suffering with Farmer Giles. They've been removed by a surgeon now but I still wash my dung funnel
each time I drop the kids off swimming. If I'm out and about and can't get a wash I take some of these with me.
And you can flush them. Thumbs Up https://www.cleaningsupplies4u.com/search/washlets/andrex-washlets-42-wipes/

Fuck me, you seem to have a wipe for every occasion your van must replicate an aisle in tesco 😂😂

I'm surprised you haven't added the vulcanets to your portfolio yet 😂😂😂

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:17 - 31 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are a bit pricey for me, if I thought they might work better than what I already keep in stock then I would get some.
I use baby wipes on the dog, so I keep those too. They are also surprisingly good at getting grimy marks
off of interior paintwork and light switches and whatnot. Cleanliness is next to godliness. Wink

https://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz250/grrthefearless/Brisky%20shots/wipes_zpsuldlyzw0.jpg

Matt B
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:21 - 31 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmm Nob Cat Ambrosia Drooling

Mudshark
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 15:29 - 31 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

is disappoint, 'diet' custard Thumbs Down

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:48 - 31 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't eat the stuff, the wife does... Treat 'em mean keep 'em lean. Wink

woo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:22 - 31 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Jayy
Mr. Ponzi

PostPosted: 19:59 - 31 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
They are a bit pricey for me, if I thought they might work better than what I already keep in stock then I would get some.
I use baby wipes on the dog, so I keep those too. They are also surprisingly good at getting grimy marks
off of interior paintwork and light switches and whatnot. Cleanliness is next to godliness. Wink

https://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz250/grrthefearless/Brisky%20shots/wipes_zpsuldlyzw0.jpg

I bet you don't even have a bike, you monster.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:20 - 31 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are 5 in my shed at the moment. The Spacker, the scoot and 3 pushbikes. Laughing

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:40 - 01 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
There are 5 in my shed at the moment. The Spacker, the scoot and 3 pushbikes. Laughing

Pictures of you wiping your arse next to them or I call bullshit.

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:40 - 01 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADSrox0r wrote:
Surely the more efficient approach is to lather up the old balloon knot with a bit of Turtle Wax and buff to a squeaky shine, that way the roughage just slides right off.

Turtle's Head Wax?

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 07:35 - 01 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wash n go.......

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:30 - 01 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
grr666 wrote:

You think there's room for me in there as well? I'll see what I can do...

ADSrox0r
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:35 - 01 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:

With a Vulcanet wipe, dipped in custard. And a gimp mask.

I went too far didn't I? The custard was too much.

Shinigami
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:23 - 01 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried baby wipes, the vulcanet jobbies are honestly a world apart from them, they cut through anything without scratching and leave a shiny layer like waxing

They are pricey though. I'm willing to buy another tub when I eventually get through these, only used 5 so far, each wipe lasts ages and mops up tonnes of crud and nice and quick.

I am mega lazy though so the less effort required the better

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:06 - 01 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shinigami wrote:
I've tried baby wipes, the vulcanet jobbies are honestly a world apart from them, they cut through anything without scratching and leave a shiny layer like waxing

They are pricey though. I'm willing to buy another tub when I eventually get through these, only used 5 so far, each wipe lasts ages and mops up tonnes of crud and nice and quick.

But how do you keep your bike clean?

Aceslock
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 08:19 - 03 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shinigami wrote:

That's it. I'm going to order some. I will report my findings......... (not wiping my ass with em though Laughing )
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 25 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3