Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 239, 240, 241 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:04 - 22 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suzi "fuckin'" Perry, she can FRO!

That is all.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:59 - 23 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got to go to a 'family' reunion. Crying or Very sad

Not my family, the wifes. My family consists of me and my kids, not some 20 times removed Auntie from Birmingham whose first words are 'How lovely to see you again, who are you?'. Rolling Eyes

I have to be polite, eat crappy little sandwiches and I even am expected to pay for the fuel for the journey because my car is the only one big enough to get everyone in.

Evil or Very Mad

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 10:25 - 23 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The London Marathon.

I've entered the ballot for at least 8 years, although probably more and never got a place as I refuse to do the 'charity' bond place con.

And then I see endless amounts of people in 'questionable' shape crossing the start line and some people walking after virtually no distance. Why enter if you're not going to give it a decent effort and put some training in?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:58 - 23 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flat battery on the Fazer this morning. Bugger. On the charger, I'll see how it comes up, but definitely means a new one before my Euro trip. More expense Rolling Eyes
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:15 - 23 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Got to go to a 'family' reunion. Crying or Very sad

Not my family, the wifes. My family consists of me and my kids, not some 20 times removed Auntie from Birmingham whose first words are 'How lovely to see you again, who are you?'. Rolling Eyes

I have to be polite, eat crappy little sandwiches and I even am expected to pay for the fuel for the journey because my car is the only one big enough to get everyone in.

Evil or Very Mad

I laughed till I was horse when I read this, bullseye, been there done that.
Keep smiling or you will be blamed for all that goes wrong Laughing Laughing

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:45 - 23 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dog pawed my face today in her usual "I'm so glad you are awake and downstairs with me again" morning ritual.
Damn near took my right eye out and have had something in the same eye all day which obviously originated from
her paw. Shes getting to be a pretty big girl now and it was like being punched.
https://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz250/grrthefearless/Brisky%20shots/ef3ebe46-6539-4592-980c-c28522c0dd2c_zpszuvndwif.jpg
Poundshop Dave This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:00 - 23 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave-G wrote:
Seller on Gumtree flogging a petrol strimmer. Called him up, told him I was on the way and when I got there (15 minutes later), he tells me it's sold.

I know it's first come first served but he could have told me that someone else was interested.

That's punishable by slashing tyres.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Poundshop Dave This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:27 - 23 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
The London Marathon. I've entered the ballot for at least 8 years, although probably more and never got a place

Why not just go and run it without the wally bib on?

Do the course is reverse for bonus lulz.

Dave-G wrote:
Seller on Gumtree flogging a petrol strimmer. Called him up, told him I was on the way and when I got there (15 minutes later), he tells me it's sold.

Have you ever sold anything on Gumtree? Then you'll know to treat "on my way" like a promise from Adam Aarons.

It's dog-eat-dog world. How many Staffies was he asking anyway?
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:22 - 24 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave-G wrote:
8/10 for the guess. Hi Tech trainer brand and yes Netto bags and I wear anoraks all the time.

Last thing for today that gets my goat, people who cough and don't cover their mouths. Town this afternoon and in WHSmith a man in the queue couldn't stop hacking and coughing and transferring phlegm between his nose/mouth/throat.

Dirty dirty people.

Would you describe this man as white English?
Just curious.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:37 - 24 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave-G wrote:
Nope. Asian and mid to late 60's.

That's why TB came back to Tower Hamlets. They do love to share phlegm.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:14 - 24 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

And spitting. Sick They do love a good snort and spit.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 10:15 - 24 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

'kin Nintendo discontinuing the Nintendo NES Classic mini. I really wanted one, I just didn't want to wait for the price to drop back to the nominal RRP. I refuse to pay £230 for one on Amazon.

Hopefully the SNES classic mini will be half decent.

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:21 - 24 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
'kin Nintendo discontinuing the Nintendo NES Classic mini. I really wanted one, I just didn't want to wait for the price to drop back to the nominal RRP. I refuse to pay £230 for one on Amazon.

Hopefully the SNES classic mini will be half decent.

Get a Wii and download the hack software for it. Then you can have any game as an icon on the main screen.

Google - NES Wads for Wii. There 'kin 'undreds 'f 'em Wink

Youll need one of these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Wii-Classic-Controller/dp/B000IN0BSU

Thumbs Up
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:08 - 24 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave-G wrote:
Nope.

Thought as much.

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:43 - 24 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The car's leaking something, maybe diesel.

Only a slight drip ad fortunately its due a service but still a pain.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 361 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 239, 240, 241 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 240 of 698