Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

France protests / riots

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic : View next topic  

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:14 - 03 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
All the lefties on another forum keep making claims of this CCTV which proves the police brutally "raped" him with a baton on a racist attack.

You see, my issue with this is that the news footage I saw, had a witness who claimed the "victim" was taken around a corner as that location had no CCTV.

All there is as far as I can see is some very far away grainy mobile phone footage of dindunuffink struggling whilst a couple of officers try to detain him. All you can make out is one swiping him across his arse with the baton. He didn't look to be too injured when they walked him to the police car.

It seems he's become an automatic victim by some, before any real facts are known, just for being black and detained by the police. Claims of clear CCTV footage appear to be some form of Liberal Internet myth.

It didn't look like much injury had been caused to my Mrs by the 5-0 under wrongful arrest, but they'd re-broken her femur and almost killed her due to not having her to a hospital to fix their over oppressive fuckwittery. Are looks always correct?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:21 - 03 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, I'm actually mildly on Dindu's side in this one. Mostly because I find it hard to credit the thought that you could put four Parisians in uniform and not have a raving misanthropic sociopath among them.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:31 - 03 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightning seems to keep on hitting you Jewlio... Dindu rides again?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:38 - 03 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Ah, so we now see why you're so anti Po-Po. You could have mentioned this before, during any of the other anti Police rants.

I have done you dipstick.

Quote:

I take it your Mrs received a large compensation package for being a totally innocent victim, who was brutally attacked under wrongful arrest? That's got to be 6 figures surely? Almost fatal?!

She didn't actually, no. Barely 5 figures, in fact. Whereas one of the cunt's involved who made his notebook disappear and lied under oath, had a replica gun waved at him on duty months later and was retired off with a very nice 6 figure payout.

Quote:

Haven't you had some run in's with the Police yourself too?

Yep, incompetence on the highest scale is why I think they're all knobheads. Which is why I've long advocated for a police farce requirement to be an actual knowledge of the law they're supposed to be enforcing.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:40 - 03 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Lightning seems to keep on hitting you Jewlio... Dindu rides again?

Never been charged or convicted. My massive criminal record consists of FPN's I can count on one thalidomide hand, on traffic offences.

Surely you can do better than that? After all, if they were all that good, they'd have nailed me for something wouldn't they?

Dindu their jobs properly, quelle surprise.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:58 - 03 Mar 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

gorillaonabike wrote:
The police's version is they were performing an ID card check suspecting a group of youths were involved in drugs. The well-built suspect kicked off and 2 of them needed to restrain him but one copper accidentally gassed the other who fell to the floor. The remaining police officer hit the suspect around the legs with a baton until he also fell to the floor. Unfortunately, during the course of this altercation, the suspect's trousers slipped down and the baton accidentally went into his anus.

The suspect was injured to the point where he was taken to hospital by the police and operated on, Thursday evening. The doctor's report stated:

- A 10 centimetre deep contusion within the suspect's anus
- Bleeding from both anus and mouth
- The doctor noted a significant number of freshly made injuries to the suspect's head and face

Both the doctor's report and the CCTV present contradict the police officers' testimonies and we can see video where there are four police officers. Video shows a horizontal baton strike to the anus which appears to have been responsible for the damage.

In France or in England, having a baton shoved up the arse is arguably not rape but I would reasonably describe this as really ruining your day.

https://www.parismatch.com/Actu/Faits-divers/Quatre-policiers-soupconnes-de-viol-en-reunion-sur-un-jeune-homme-1181012
https://www.lemonde.fr/police-justice/article/2017/02/05/aulnay-sous-bois-ouverture-d-une-information-judiciaire-pour-violences-en-reunion-les-policiers-toujours-en-garde-a-vue_5074859_1653578.html
https://www.europe1.fr/faits-divers/seine-saint-denis-quatre-policiers-en-garde-a-vue-pour-viol-en-reunion-sur-un-jeune-homme-2969117
https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2017/02/06/un-policier-inculpe-pour-viol-avec-une-matraque
https://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2017/02/04/01016-20170204ARTFIG00066-aulnay-sous-bois-quatre-policiers-soupconnes-de-viol-en-reunion.php

etc...

He has updated for those that missed it

gorillaonabik...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 20:22 - 18 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorillaonabike wrote:
He was gassed, beaten around the head and had a good rogering from a telescopic baton to the point he was hospitalised, operated on (twice, to rebuild his anus) and remained in hospital for a while.

Despite his over-exhuberance towards le vieux Bill, I think that qualifies him as a victim.

mpd72 wrote:

Was he? WTF were you doing by there eh?

Have you told the French authorities you were onsite as an independant witness?

I bet you were on the Grassy Knowl too.

This was in the original police and doctors reports, all of which were released and reported widely in the French media (links are all in my earlier post). The links go to both left and right wing media as well as 'Paris Match' for those French people who like to look at pictures of celebs alongside their beatings.
FZR400 (blown engine), ZXR750 (blown engine), ZX6R (accident), CBR600 which had engine issues after which I learned to change gear..., CBR900, CBR924 (stolen), CB600, CB1300 (everything blew up), BMW K1300GT (written off, hit from rear while stationary), Bandit 1250 for a couple of months, Triumph Sprint ST 1050 (nicked) and somewhere in there, I wrote off a Ducati 748 at Cadwell.

gorillaonabik...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 15:26 - 21 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Cobblers. That's your biased pro black Dindu, anti police interpretation of the findings.

Or do official French police reports use "a good rogering"
As a term of baton use now?

What did he do to get this abuse? Was it becos he is black, do you think?

The accused policeman himself specifically wrote in his report that he inserted his telescopic baton into the anus of the suspect. The hospital report confirms as did the anal reconstruction surgery (read my post and every single source I linked to).

But racists like you have a lot to learn about racism. I don't think it was racism and neither do most French people because French are not racist towards blacks. e.g. The leaders of the National Front have traditionally been very positive towards black people:

https://nordpresse.be/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/lepene.jpg

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=black+man+%22Front+national%22&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiHq8WW3bXTAhWMblAKHUb7B6QQ_AUICCgD&biw=1216&bih=713#tbm=isch&q=Jean-Marie+le+pen+homme+noir&imgdii=61zgzfm1uHhLXM:&imgrc=4-sYrvBjNP4-2M

https://www.dreuz.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Le-diner-fantasme-de-Jean-Marie-Le-Pen-avec-le-pasteur-americain-Jesse-Jackson.jpg

In fact, the leader of the National Front in Marseille where I played rugby for 3 years was black and there is even a black wing of the national front in France:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=black+man+%22Front+national%22&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiHq8WW3bXTAhWMblAKHUb7B6QQ_AUICCgD&biw=1216&bih=713#tbm=isch&q=Jean-Marie+le+pen+homme+noir&imgdii=Cve7-guzXojlNM:&imgrc=6gHn6nV5-7iCKM:

No, this was a bunch of pissed off police over-zealously beating some dude to the point he needed surgery on camera. If he was an Arab, I would've immediately been suspicious but beating a black guy in France is like beating a white guy. It's not a racism issue, just some bad police.
FZR400 (blown engine), ZXR750 (blown engine), ZX6R (accident), CBR600 which had engine issues after which I learned to change gear..., CBR900, CBR924 (stolen), CB600, CB1300 (everything blew up), BMW K1300GT (written off, hit from rear while stationary), Bandit 1250 for a couple of months, Triumph Sprint ST 1050 (nicked) and somewhere in there, I wrote off a Ducati 748 at Cadwell.

gorillaonabik...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 18:32 - 25 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
gorillaonabike wrote:
Nothing like I actually said.

Oh and the Front National are not racist.

No... the Front National are pretty racist, just mainly towards Arabs. They have black members.

If you want to check this, please go to the links. All the info is there.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:02 - 25 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are they racist against Christians from Arabia?

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:59 - 25 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

gorillaonabike wrote:
No... the Front National are pretty racist, just mainly towards Arabs. They have black members.

If you want to check this, please go to the links. All the info is there.

Cheers for the input thus far. Would you say they are overtly racist or is it more say Xenophobia?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:40 - 25 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do they need a 'wing' for black members?

Is that like a prison has a wing for certain folk?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:29 - 25 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
Why do they need a 'wing' for black members?

Is that like a prison has a wing for certain folk?

Like the black police association? Surely not, that would be discriminating against white police!

I agree, I mean a cunt is a cunt, no matter the colour.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:00 - 25 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

I agree, I mean a cunt is a cunt, no matter the colour.

Why not send an email to the Black Police Officers Association, telling them they are all cunts?

I'm sure it won't get treated as a hate crime anymore than sending to the White Police Officers Association. (I presume in the interests of legality that they exist?)

Discrimination against the enforcers of the State? Yeah, good idea Thumbs Up

Prima facie, there's no hate crime there, as last time I checked, being a cunt-stable wasn't a protected characteristic?

I imagine your tarring of all Muslims as nonces and terrorists however, probably would?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 339 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4