View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:27 - 10 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
garth wrote:
Dont worry, I'm weird too.

https://noodleadventure.blogspot.co.uk

You never finished the story - did you die?

No reply. I think he died. Crying or Very sad

BCF wrote:
I'd totes get a cheap 250 for fun if one were available anorl.

https://www.sinnismotorcycles.com/motorcycle.php?motorcycle=Sinnis%20Retrostar%20250

https://www.skyteammotorcycles.com/motorcycle-range/vraptor250/

Why don't you already have one, BCF?

Lupo
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 00:19 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Lexmoto is in with what it seems to be a similar bike too, but with no luggage, they posted a picture in their facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/lexmotouk/photos/a.422489939787.195937.150327359787/10155197572374788/?type=3&theater

Looks like that bike has been around for a while too, found it for sale in Poland with the Benyco brand and out of stock in UK Trailblazers.

garth
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:25 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't die, I just have difficulty reading scottish.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:37 - 11 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

freyuk wrote:
And Lexmoto is in with what it seems to be a similar bike too, but with no luggage, they posted a picture in their facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/lexmotouk/photos/a.422489939787.195937.150327359787/10155197572374788/?type=3&theater

Looks like that bike has been around for a while too, found it for sale in Poland with the Benyco brand and out of stock in UK Trailblazers.

Similar style bike, but manufactured by Fuego Power, not Zongshen, but yeah, they've been around for a while ..

What is odd, the 125's must be a bespoke\customer specified version, as I don't think they generally sell 125cc bikes themselves, seem to be more in the 250cc size as a rule.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:53 - 18 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinnis have released a 'vlog' on their new Terrain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0-X52kIYgg&sns=em

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:20 - 18 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The speedo is really inaccurate, it reads at least 12mph too high.

https://i.imgur.com/wZT2C0B.png

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:21 - 18 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might still be in KPH and it's flat out carrying all that weight?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:55 - 18 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, he #BikeLife.

He is carrying a fair amount of speed through that initial built up section past parked cars. A wild child / kitten could have appeared at any time. Shocked

Another example that feeling that you have to cane a bike everywhere to keep your momentum up doesn't contribute to safety.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:02 - 18 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to ask...

MikeSinnis
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 16:12 - 31 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any questions guys - please ask.

Its EFI, Combined braking comes with Panniers etc - and there is a review in adventure bike magazine this coming month, where they have had it for a month.
Its not all about speed - yes its a euro 4 125cc so it isnt a ninja quick lightening rod - however its very VERY reliable, comfortable and I think if I was 17 again, I would go everywhere on this bike. Hence the line - let nothing stop you - actually this is aimed at those people who always say "no its chinese" "no its too slow" "no its a 125" - yet they have never owned or ridden a chinese bike, are are not in the position where £2400 is all they have to buy new and 2 years warranty.

Personally I love it, so do my colleages who tested it - and its great for shooting round Brighton Horsham and Lewis with all of our camera and drone gear in the panniers.

I welcome you to come and have a ride if you like. If you can get to Brighton, and you fancy a go let me know. I will sort out our test bike for a quick jaunt.

All the best - Mike

Here you go : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jPTwSuw8Us&t=4s

MikeBikeNut
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 13:46 - 08 Nov 2017    Post subject: Sinnis 125 Terrain Reply with quote

You can't beat caning a 125! Better fun than a big bike where you can't use all those horses on the road. Cheap to run, service and replace bits. I luv 'em!

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:53 - 08 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: Sinnis 125 Terrain Reply with quote

MikeBikeNut wrote:
You can't beat caning a 125! Better fun than a big bike where you can't use all those horses on the road. Cheap to run, service and replace bits. I luv 'em!

Can we see a picture of yours with a tin of custard on it, or is that too arcane a request?

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:59 - 08 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could nip to your local Poundshop and buy a tin!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 164 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2