Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Big bada boom in Manchester.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:09 - 27 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it funny how you're willing to lose in order to win. In that you're willing to strip away generally accepted British values.

Yet willing to embrace the values of your enemies.

If you do this then are you really the good guys any more?

Btw Mpd72 you ain't no British man bruv.

So what if you're born in the UK, so what if you have a certain melanin content in your skin. The values you hold seem to be extremely close to Salafism Very Happy
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:17 - 27 May 2017    Post subject: Incoming satire Reply with quote

Quote:
OMG they just bombed us! Look at all the dead women and children around. Those bastards! They are ALL bastards. Something has to be done!!!

Hold on bruv are you sure you're not overreacting ?

Of course not! I know they're all like that!

Come on you can't make such a conclusion I mean seriously are they all like that?

Oh course they are look at all the dead women and children around! They are ALL like that even the ones who aren't!!!

We must take action we must kill them all to teach them a lesson

Steady on bruv I think you're over reacting.

You must sympathise with them you ******. I hope one day you experience this then you can cry and defend those bad people.

Syria?
Iraq?
Libya?
Afghanistan?

Or BCF?
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:51 - 27 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
But go on, continue to keep making the mistakes you've been making. Go bomb the middle East then be completely surprised when some of it blows back on you. Come on even a child knows that if you kick a dog you may well get bitten and while you may try distance yourselves from atrocities in the past. The blow back may not be today or tomorrow. Or even the individuals who were directly affected (sound familiar) but even Christian literature teaches reaping what you sow.

Answer my question, how's that related to a a bunch of children going to a pop concert? Only pathetic apologists (like Corbin) use that argument, and the terrorists themselves. I assume your motives are more immigrant butthurt, blaming 'us' for your own lack of belonging.

A million people marched against the war in Iraq, the 8 year old girl who died in Manchester wasn't even alive then. Islamic terrorism also predates those conflicts, yet we're in the retarded situation where immigrants (and their offspring) plant bombs and we're told it's our fault.

The only thing we're guilty of is letting in ungrateful immigrants who are a danger to society. That's the real objective of this 'unity' message, to gloss over the greatest f**k up in this countries history.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:06 - 27 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
You shouldn't as Hetz said it numerous posts ago.

It's just another method to divide and conquer you.

Hell stairs kill 1000 a year. So stairs are a much more effective method of killing lots of people.

This could be where I would disagree, I get your premise but do not support your argument. Quite a believer in intent, and as stairs for example do not have intent, I do not particularly worry about stairs killing people, more people killing themselves on stairs. Shit argument.

Itchy wrote:
Isn't it funny how you're willing to lose in order to win. In that you're willing to strip away generally accepted British values.

Concerns me, but that was my point of intent in an earlier post.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:40 - 27 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Answer my question, how's that related to a a bunch of children going to a pop concert?

So how are people bombed by NATO related to ISIS or whoever the bad guy of the month happens to be? Just because you do it from 30,000ft does not make it any better. In fact CIA policy intentionally did this with double tap drone policy.

So you say oh I didn't mean to does not make people think oh that's alright then and then go home content.

These people will be angry. They will seek revenge.

Most of the people here are seeking revenge.

M.C wrote:
Islamic terrorism also predates those conflicts,

Atrocities of the western powers pre-date those conflicts too. Yet you're willing to set an arbitrary date to absolve yourselves of all and any responsibility. While you may not agree with the sins of the father mentality.. if the other guy does then what you believe doesn't matter does it?

You need to consider your actions very carefully because all of your actions may come back to haunt you. Maybe not you, your children or your grand children. However if the decisions are less than equitable or downright bad you shouldn't be terribly surprised if something bad happens to you later on.

This isn't karma.

This is just fact.

Hannibal of Carthage mused on this when he stood in sight of Rome.

The Romans ended up sacking Carthage 100 years later.

Yet here we are again. Inequitable solutions terrible ones even.

Ah yes deport all of group X. You think they'll think ah ok then and be completely fine about it? Or did you just give 2.5 million people a reason to dislike you? Ah but they can't do anything back to us so it's completely ok. Therefore I don't care what they think!

Today they can't but will this be true tomorrow and forever?

History proves you wrong. In the USA after October 1949 there was a massive red scare. Deport ALL the Red communists mentality. It actually happened too. Many were imprisoned and deported. Amongst them was Qian Xuesen a founder of the US Jet Propulsion lab. The FBI took all his notes and booted him out in the mid 50s. He returned to the PRC and headed the rocketry and nuclear bomb programme and they managed to develop An A bomb. 6 years later they managed to create a fusion weapon.

If the NKoreans can build one and they're starved you think 1.6bn people with massive resources (all of North Africa) won't be able to?

Now you're considering your enemies to be subhuman animalistic filth. TPTB thought that of Chinese too.

Last edited by Itchy on 22:07 - 27 May 2017; edited 1 time in total

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:01 - 27 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
[Tefsplanation follows]

That is all true, but its tangential what I am getting at.

It's exactly the same as what you're getting it.

You're not seeing the big picture.

Wake up, sheeple.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:01 - 27 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
You're one of the most racist anti Brits I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing.

Laughing Laughing Oh you really are a pathetic thing aren't you?

There isn't enough grass in England to build the strawman you're trying to build.

I'm not the one calling for mass murder. (your nuclear weapons comment)

You are.

I'm not the one painting ALL of one group X. (Students, doctors, civil servants, unemployed, Europeans, Indian doctors, council house tenants, nurses, train drivers, and anybody who holds a view that isn't compatible with your own).

You are.

I'm not the one dehumanising an entire people on slurs

You are.

I'm not the one saying ALL of group a certain group are terrorists.

You are.

I'm not the one complaining about non white doctors.

You are.

I'm not the one wishing harm on others.

You are.

I'm not the one wishing harm to family and friends.

You are.

Yet I'm the racist? Laughing

mpd72 wrote:
You're one of the most racist anti Brits

Oddly in a funny way you're saying that a British person should: Paint ALL of one group based on the actions of a few, should dehumanising an entire people on slurs, say that ALL of group a certain group are terrorists, complain about non whites, wish harm on others, wish harm to family and friends.

My original assertion still stands...

You ain't British Bruv.

It's not the melanin content that makes a British person. It's the values and actions. Just on one point most sane British people don't call for mass murder. Hell you even hold the there is no correct view other than mine quite regularly. Salafists say that too.

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:20 - 27 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

As each post passes I get more convinced mpd72 is actually Tritey.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:26 - 27 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_charity

Just to clarify from personal opinion. I am not pointing this out due to being a wet lettuce and a "why can't we all get along" mentality. More a "would rather see this progress intelligently as I'm too thick to suss it alone methodology".

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:36 - 27 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Itchy wrote:

Oddly in a funny way you're saying that a British person should: Paint ALL of one group based on the actions of a few, should dehumanising an entire people on slurs, say that ALL of group a certain group are terrorists, complain about non whites, wish harm on others, wish harm to family and friends.

My original assertion still stands...

You ain't British Bruv.

It's not the melanin content that makes a British person. It's the values and actions.

Your anti British diatribe is boring. you apparently hate the place, the people and all we stand for, but find the benefits too good to feck off elsewhere.

I've heard that before with Muslims.

Your excuses for not living in Communist China are weak. Didn't you used to pretend you lived there until it was pointed out that you only posted during U.K. Hours?

Just by coming to paintball '14(ish), he's travelled more of the world than you, who never leaves his bedroom, preferring to spend his time ranting on the Internet because of the superiority complex from 16th Century colonialism.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:39 - 27 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Your anti British diatribe is boring. you apparently hate the place, the people and all we stand for, but find the benefits too good to feck off elsewhere.

Keep on building that straw man little boy.

Like I said you keep on digging all you want. Like I said just because somebody has an opinion you don't like doesn't mean they are anti British.

It is terribly controversial to say it's British to be anti mass murder?

Yet you're all for it.

mpd72 wrote:

Your excuses for not living in Communist China are weak. Didn't you used to pretend you lived there until it was pointed out that you only posted during U.K. Hours?

Oh lovely. You do realise there are magical machines called airplanes. I fly out do some paperwork and fly back. Since Cathay has direct flights it's much easier. Construction takes time. Go there sign papers fly back. What's wrong with that?

Secondly two can play this game.

Arrow For instance you claimed to run a large company with numerous employees. You said something about one of your engineers being tied up if something went wrong. Yet in the VOIP thread you claim to be a one man band.

Which one is it?

Arrow The next one is when you tried to claim a yearly statistic and mixed it up with tax years. It's pretty fundamental that people in business run 6th April to 5th April even if your accounting date isn't the same. As overlap periods need to be considered for both personal and corporate taxes (deferred tax).

Arrow The next one is the dividends thread. If you ran a business as a one man band single share holder entity you should know your abbreviated accounts will clearly show a very good approximation of your dividends. You should know that companies need to submit an annual return and also tax returns. You will now try and blame your accountant or state that you defer these things to him or her. Except duty of care rules means they will explain all of this to you and get you to sign each time to cover themselves.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:09 - 28 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
M.C wrote:
Answer my question, how's that related to a a bunch of children going to a pop concert?

So how are people bombed by NATO related to ISIS or whoever the bad guy of the month happens to be? Just because you do it from 30,000ft does not make it any better. In fact CIA policy intentionally did this with double tap drone policy.

Still not answering the question, WTF does that have to do with a children at a pop concert? They are not responsible for the choices of governments and deaths in a foreign land, anyone can see that's pretty f'ing obvious, and it also dispels this notion that it's direct revenge for <insert conflict>. A few years ago that sort of rhetoric was left for jihadi propaganda videos (and ordinary muslims if you delved a little), now you get it from the leader of a major political party.

Quote:
Atrocities of the western powers pre-date those conflicts too. Yet you're willing to set an arbitrary date to absolve yourselves of all and any responsibility. While you may not agree with the sins of the father mentality.. if the other guy does then what you believe doesn't matter does it?

You need to consider your actions very carefully because all of your actions may come back to haunt you. Maybe not you, your children or your grand children. However if the decisions are less than equitable or downright bad you shouldn't be terribly surprised if something bad happens to you later on.

I'm not the one specifically referring to conflicts, I'm pointing out Islamic terrorism has been around since before the conflicts singled out as justification for terrorism. It's not, it's at best a spurious bullshit excuse.

It's lucky how white people on the whole aren't afflicted by generational butthurt like you itchy. Members of my family were killed by the nazi's but I'm not seeking revenge or restitution, like some groups are for events outside living memory.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:24 - 28 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Still not answering the question, WTF does that have to do with a children at a pop concert? They are not responsible for the choices of governments and deaths in a foreign land, anyone can see that's pretty f'ing obvious, and it also dispels this notion that it's direct revenge for <insert conflict>.

It hasn't got anything to do with them, but I said people here are calling for revenge for this against other people who had nothing to do with this.

Seems kind of like a vicious circle.

M.C wrote:
It's lucky how white people on the whole aren't afflicted by generational butthurt like you itchy.

Like me? The difference is I look at the long term aspects and effect of my actions.

This is why I like the proverb:

Quote:
Society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.'

M.C wrote:
It's lucky how white people on the whole

What?

So this is payback for Pearl Harbor was just something I imagined?

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:20 - 28 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Second, history also repeatedly demonstrates that you can't civilise the natives.

Um no, history shows that using violence as a means to get what you want is generally a bad idea. This applies to all belligerents it applies in both the past today and the future.

Quote:

I don't believe how ungrateful he was!
What do you mean Z?
I went into his home, all I wanted to do was nick his TV, but he comes up to me with a bat telling me to get out.
He hit me a couple of times and told me to get out.
Well you were kind of in his house.
So what he was an uncivilised prick, he should be grateful for what I did.
Um no it doesn't work that way.
Well I shot him in the stomach a few times and took his telly anyway. It was a piece of crap.
You did what?
What are blithering about! He's going to be grateful for what I did to him.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:25 - 28 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Didn't you used to pretend you lived there until it was pointed out that you only posted during U.K. Hours?

I remember this.

Itchy said something loosely related to China, so you took a giant leap and decided he must be a peasant boy living in a hut somewhere in a field on the Asian continent, with surprisingly good English skills.

You even congratulated him on how well he was doing for his circumstances.

Laughing

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:50 - 28 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Only pathetic apologists (like Corbin) use that argument, and the terrorists themselves.

You might be interested in his actual speech, rather than your perception of his speech.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/05/jeremy-corbyn-speech-terrorism-and-foreign-policy-full-text

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:58 - 28 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
It hasn't got anything to do with them, but I said people here are calling for revenge for this against other people who had nothing to do with this.

Seems kind of like a vicious circle.

All I called for was Muslims giving more of a shit about rooting out extremism in their own religion (if they actually give a shit about it).

Quote:
Like me? The difference is I look at the long term aspects and effect of my actions.

People who go on about racism to cover up their own thinly veiled prejudice.

Quote:
What?

So this is payback for Pearl Harbor was just something I imagined?

Are Americans and Japanese still killing each other? Are European countries that were at war with each other (within living memory) still fighting? No, because people (apart from you) forgive, and they don't use past conflicts as justification for future violence.

ScaredyCat wrote:
M.C wrote:
Only pathetic apologists (like Corbin) use that argument, and the terrorists themselves.

You might be interested in his actual speech, rather than your perception of his speech.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/05/jeremy-corbyn-speech-terrorism-and-foreign-policy-full-text

I watched his speech yesterday, unless I misinterpreted his actual words?

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:27 - 28 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
All I called for was Muslims giving more of a shit about rooting out extremism in their own religion (if they actually give a shit about it).

Ok you didn't but look at a number of the posters on here calling for mass murder, internment etc. I don't think this is a good thing do you?

Glass houses, stones and all that.

M.C wrote:
Are Americans and Japanese still killing each other?

No they are not. It however shows that even if the belligerents are no longer the same hatred is still harboured by all groups over a long time.

M.C wrote:
Are European countries that were at war with each other (within living memory) still fighting? No, because people (apart from you) forgive, and they don't use past conflicts as justification for future violence.

Sure it's petty and pointless, but that is a reflection on humanity as a whole rather than some arbitrary group...

Captain Ahab had his whale. Others have their own.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:12 - 28 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
No I did not. I've always said I'm a one man band. You need to put the drugs down. If you want to put £50 on this and dig up where I said this, I'm up for it. We can call it an "Itchy bullshit" tax.

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=4372836#4372836

Just in case you feel the need to edit it

https://cdn.bcf.44bytes.net/files/screen_190.png

Quote:
I've done my own personal tax and my month to month corporate accounts for over 15 years, so am fully aware of the tax dates thank you.

Levicks Very Happy

Boot notes All of the above information is public domain knowledge and can be found by any individual without payment due to Ltd companies having a statutory requirement to submit records and paperwork.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:37 - 28 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Itchy wrote:
Arrow The next one is the dividends thread. If you ran a business as a one man band single share holder entity you should know your abbreviated accounts will clearly show a very good approximation of your dividends. You should know that companies need to submit an annual return and also tax returns. You will now try and blame your accountant or state that you defer these things to him or her. Except duty of care rules means they will explain all of this to you and get you to sign each time to cover themselves.

What the fuck are you talking about? I know exactly how much I take in dividends as I do the month to month corporate accounts. I have no idea where you're getting this cobblers from.

You live in an alternative reality, you should try the real world every now and again.

It's in response to you suggesting there was no way I could possibly know what bonuses my bosses are paying themselves, clown face. X
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 333 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 13 of 18