Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Trump's easing in week.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:54 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

About time these deranged zealots were brought to heel.

There should be a separation of church and state, and climate alarmism is a religion.

Never has snowflakes having a meltdown been a more appropriate analogy. Drooling

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:19 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:
He's shown two fingers to the gullible fools.

You can stick your climate accord up your cul!

I thought it was voluntary anyway Confused

Last edited by M.C on 22:25 - 02 Jun 2017; edited 1 time in total

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:25 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun Wukong wrote:
More interesting is the timing - just after his disastrous trip with world leaders.

Is it a deliberate cover up Thinking

God, this is all Meta.

The whole Ivanka and Jared will save us created narrative might be just as much bollocks to.

Now with added link... for extra freshness.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:37 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

As near as I can make it, Paris involves everyone saying "Yeah, yeah, we should definitely cut carboxides and that. So, who's paying?"

Murca, primarily, who were on the hook for bunging tens of trillions of dollah to Adbroadistan so that they can (say that they'll) buy Chinese wind turbines and solar cells made by burning coal.

Barry Hussein signed it on his way out the door, doing a complete end-run around Congress. Trump should have wiped his arse with it on day 1. The sooner we follow suit, the better.

The Hun can pick up the 100 billion a year tab if they're so keen, but perhaps they could start by cleaning their own house given that their carboxide emissions are rising rather than falling.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 07:54 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy McMental steers the world towards nucular war.

New York Times wrote:
The North Korean Government accused the President today of provoking it with threats of war after he warned that the United States would retaliate if North Korea developed nuclear arms.

The President warned that if North Korea developed and used an atomic weapon, "we would quickly and overwhelmingly retaliate."

"It would mean the end of their country as they know it"

And by the President, I of course mean Clinton.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:17 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Crazy McMental steers the world towards nucular war.

New York Times wrote:
The North Korean Government accused the President today of provoking it with threats of war after he warned that the United States would retaliate if North Korea developed nuclear arms.

The President warned that if North Korea developed and used an atomic weapon, "we would quickly and overwhelmingly retaliate."

"It would mean the end of their country as they know it"

And by the President, I of course mean Clinton.

Quote:
"If they do not now accept our terms they may expect a rain of ruin from the air, the like of which has never been seen on this earth. Behind this air attack will follow sea and land forces in such numbers and power as they have not yet seen and with the fighting skill of which they are already well aware. ”

American Presidents Rolling Eyes (Hint:this one wasn't Clinton or Trump)

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:28 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
American Presidents Rolling Eyes

Yeah, fantasist, all talk, that Truman.

I like NorKor claiming that they'll aim-to-miss Guam - like they could hit it anyway - doubtless followed by "Y U even mad tho, I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you."

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:41 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
mentalboy wrote:
American Presidents Rolling Eyes

Yeah, fantasist, all talk, that Truman.

I like NorKor claiming that they'll aim-to-miss Guam - like they could hit it anyway - doubtless followed by "Y U even mad tho, I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you."

I wonder if the people of Hiroshima see any irony in NorKor's announcement of lobbing missiles overhead whilst they're remembering the last time they got the big one?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:41 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Japan has naval missile defences and is currently negotating to buy and install Murcan land based systems. I imagine they'll get a hurry on now.

It's an interesting move by NorKor, telegraphing their exact intent. It pre-emptively de-escalates the response, while at the same time effectively challenging the God Emperor to try and shoot them down.

What do? Swing and potentially make a very public miss, or try and laugh it off? What if they accidentally or accidentally-on-purpose actually hit Guam? What if they pop them off in an entirely different direction?

Fun times, fun times.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:23 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Japan has naval missile defences and is currently negotating to buy and install Murcan land based systems. I imagine they'll get a hurry on now.

https://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2010/12/4/19/enhanced-buzz-17060-1291507474-6.jpg

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:35 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
https://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2010/12/4/19/enhanced-buzz-17060-1291507474-6.jpg

Lockheed Martin run NorKor?

You are too cunning to be understood.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:56 - 18 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaaand he's sacked Steve Bannon, Imaginary Goebbels to his Imaginary Hitler.

In fact, Trump seems to have travelled 11 days back into the past and sacked him then.

The SJWs will howl briefly in animalistic triumph before redoubling their attacks.

Brieitbart is disavowing Trump and stamping on their MAGA hats.

Bad move. Weak, and dull. Trump folded. Poor bloody show. Thumbs Down

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:19 - 18 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how's it going to end for the, bigly, retard, resignation to avoid impeachment, impeachment, (forgot to resign in time), or assassination, (by US or Russian hands)?
Or will the world have to endure more of the same, unfathomable, fukwittery from the deranged, orange tit?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:22 - 18 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donald 'two terms' Trump.

Wub

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 23:06 - 18 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/1GcTvtF.png?1

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:26 - 19 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Donald 'two terms' Trump.

Wub

Donald 'toxic brand' Trump.

Another special adviser, Carl Icahn, has resigned!

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:52 - 19 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
John McCain challenged the President to deny that there was “moral equivalency” between racists and those standing against them.

Highly unlikely that the orange half wit knows what “moral equivalency” means, never mind spell it.
Mind you it would be a revelation if it emerged he could tie his own shoe laces.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:06 - 19 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can flip it the other way as well. Laughing

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 03:29 - 19 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/art-of-the-deal-donald-trump-resign-us-president-predict-tony-schwartz-a7898526.html

'Trump's presidency is effectively over. Would be amazed if he survives till the end of the year. More likely resigns by fall if not sooner,' says Tony Schwartz

The co-author of Donald Trump’s memoir The Art of the Deal has predicted the US President is going to resign by autumn if not sooner.

Tony Schwartz, who claims to have ghostwritten the 1987 best-selling business book, argued Mr Trump is on the brink of stepping down and said he would be shocked if his presidency lasts until the end of the year.

Folded arms

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:32 - 19 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

'Trump's presidency is effectively over. Would be amazed if he survives till the end of the year. More likely resigns by fall if not sooner,' says Tony Schwartz
:

Unless he tries a rally round the flag tactic ~ war. Sick
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:22 - 19 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sload wrote:

Needs moar Nazi. That's really where we're at now.

Let the record show that I predicted Trump is just doing the gig for a laugh and will ragequit when it's no longer a laugh.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:33 - 19 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needs moar Nazi?

Here's what Google Ads has to say about that:

https://i.imgur.com/B3QOl3E.png

Doh!

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:45 - 19 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the #ntdwi thread gets ads for dating muslims. Oh, Googles, you AI so fail-hard.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:00 - 19 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed recently that the most vocal and least tolerant people are the liberal lefties.
They love to tell us all how things should be and how everyone else is wrong and should be changed.

I like to point out to them that in a society with free speech, you have to put up with the morons like racists and allow them to be morons, otherwise if you want to stop them, that is a form of control and the first step towards a fascist state.

They never agree and tell me we need to stop fascism.

The paradox continues.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:15 - 19 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
I like to point out to them that in a society with free speech, you have to put up with the morons like racists and allow them to be morons, otherwise if you want to stop them, that is a form of control and the first step towards a fascist state.

It's not Fascism when your leaders and ideological cause are doubleplusgood

https://chineseposters.net/images/pc-1968-l-005.jpg
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 242 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 11 of 25