Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Big bada boom in Manchester.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:53 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
To be fair, May had no way to keep EU undesirables out.

Not that she would have anyway, or that she ever will.

Um there is always the comprehensive health insurance rule. Not that this was ever enforced.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:56 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

Why not?

I think her mind is all muddled from being barren.

Not having bred herself, she can't bring herself to suggest that other British people should. Leadsom had that exactly right.

Thus, she's projected herself as mother of the nation, and imports ersatz children to fill the void in her meaningless, dead-end life.

I pity her as much as I loathe her.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:52 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

I did not meant EU undesirables. I meant why May has handed over back the passports to UK born jihadists to travel freely, fight and create ISIS in Lybia and elsewhere? Initially the passport have been confiscated and they were under home orders by security services. Then all changed in 2011.

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15314062.Manchester_AtrocityMay_presided_over_open_door_policy_for_Libyan_terror_suspects_fighting_Gaddafi/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:28 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Why not?

I think her mind is all muddled from being barren.

Not having bred herself, she can't bring herself to suggest that other British people should. Leadsom had that exactly right.

Thus, she's projected herself as mother of the nation, and imports ersatz children to fill the void in her meaningless, dead-end life.

I pity her as much as I loathe her.

The thing is, what the majority of us seem to think is the EU tell us what we do, to the letter of the law. As is seen by other countries interpretations and implementation, they tell you what to do, and the country writes it into their law.

Much like the hoo-ha a few weeks ago with the implementation of some driving laws and penalty tickets, the other member countries can fine UK drivers because they can retrieve the owner details, whereas we can't because we've implemented the whole 'driver responsible, not the owner' bullshit.

We should be pointing the finger at the lack of competence within our government and civil service. Same with the free movement of people.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:47 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

The thing is, what the majority of us seem to think is the EU tell us what we do, to the letter of the law. As is seen by other countries interpretations and implementation, they tell you what to do, and the country writes it into their law.

Much like the hoo-ha a few weeks ago with the implementation of some driving laws and penalty tickets, the other member countries can fine UK drivers because they can retrieve the owner details, whereas we can't because we've implemented the whole 'driver responsible, not the owner' bullshit.

We should be pointing the finger at the lack of competence within our government and civil service. Same with the free movement of people.

It's not an optional extra of being being the EU you know?
Cameron tried renegotiating this to add an "emergency brake", they told him to feck off.

A bit like the ECHR, you don't have to be an EU member state to sit under it's jurisdiction, but you can't be in the EU and not abide by the rulings of the ECHR.

The EU brings us many things, it also dictates uncontrolled immigration and ECHR membership, both of which I'd prefer us to have a choice or control over.

A lie allowed to propagate because of idiots like you.

Nowhere does it say 'Thou shalt let each and every single person in or else'. Go and do some reading for a change.

And then realise it's the implementors that are the problem.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:13 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
you can't be in the EU and not abide by the rulings of the ECHR.

Actually, you can.

We're been ordered several times by Strasbourg to give the vote to all prisoners - kiddy fiddlers, terrorists, and even worse, recreational drug users - and we've just ignored them.

The Vnuk ruling was over 2 years ago, but we still haven't changed our insurance laws.

Sadly, we're still in the EU.

The issue isn't what the ECHR (Convention and Court) say that we can't do, it's with spineless politicians who lack the will to just ignore the unelected, unaccountable, anti-democratic despots infesting Brussels and Strasbourg, and actually take action to protect decent British people from Salafist insurgents and invaders.

For example, we could use mass internment camps.

Gasps of horror! Suggested by UKIP? Tommy Robinson?

Nope, muslim immigrant Tarique Ghaffur.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:32 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are the current limitations or restrictions on voting?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:29 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sload wrote:
What are the current limitations or restrictions on voting?

A convicted person during the time that he is detained in a penal institution in pursuance of his sentence or unlawfully at large when he would otherwise be so detained is legally incapable of voting at any parliamentary or local government election.

https://fullfact.org/law/votes-prisoners-politics-versus-human-rights-law/

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:36 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

So referendums? Razz

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:52 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

A lie allowed to propagate because of idiots like you

Nowhere does it say 'Thou shalt let each and every single person in or else'. Go and do some reading for a change.

And then realise it's the implementors that are the problem.

So we have control over immigration from the EU then? We can just close the borders when the numbers hit a certain level? I'd love to see the proof of this, maybe you could bring it in by Unicorn?

Or are you just saying we can deny access to known criminals?

If it was implemented correctly, we could have massively restricted our intake. It was one of the few things I learned of use from my time studying EU Law. That and Cassis de Dijon(sp). Laughing

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:04 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

We could have massively restricted our intake by just restricting our intake, and ignoring the toothless gnashing from Brussels. It's not like we're a net beneficiary where they could threaten to withhold our EUro-dole money.

The problem is that we lack the political will to do so. It doesn't matter which government we get next Friday, it'll be an open borders, pro-"diversity" regime that will continue to let in every Excitable Ethnic from here to Timbuktu.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:39 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
We could have massively restricted our intake by just restricting our intake, and ignoring the toothless gnashing from Brussels. It's not like we're a net beneficiary where they could threaten to withhold our EUro-dole money.

The problem is that we lack the political will to do so. It doesn't matter which government we get next Friday, it'll be an open borders, pro-"diversity" regime that will continue to let in every Excitable Ethnic from here to Timbuktu.

Exactly. Time folk sat down and had a think about who the real issue is: the EU or our lots lack of skill in implementation.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:43 - 07 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Pigeon on the #ManchesterOneLove event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffHUG5rv1Mo

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:17 - 07 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:
Black Pigeon on the #ManchesterOneLove event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffHUG5rv1Mo

9 minutes? Is there a money shot?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:42 - 07 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is:
"Wrist icicle. Ride dick bicycle"

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:33 - 16 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I say Hero Tramp was looting the bodies? I opined it IRL. Tuts were tutted, so cynical.

Anyway: Hero Tramp was looting the bodies.

Gas him. Nothing of value will be lost.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:00 - 16 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant Laughing Top class tramping.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 10:36 - 16 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mate borrows car, speeds but you pay? - only in the EU, we are more enlightened.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:53 - 16 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Did I say Hero Tramp was looting the bodies? I opined it IRL. Tuts were tutted, so cynical.

Anyway: Hero Tramp was looting the bodies.

Gas him. Nothing of value will be lost.

Compo for the victims out of his fundraising money? https://www.gofundme.com/3dgkuj-help-chris-parker

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:37 - 16 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Compo for the victims out of his fundraising money? https://www.gofundme.com/3dgkuj-help-chris-parker

He'll have blown it on crack and lawyers.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:55 - 16 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted this before but it still makes me smile: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40198272
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 225 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18