Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

And this time it's London Bridge.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:33 - 09 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kebabist Birsen Sabri spent three days locked above his takeaway following the London [Bridge] terror attack – unaware he was safe to leave the premises.

Through a translator, he said: “It was a big shock. I didn’t know what was happening. It was all over in ten minutes, but I didn’t want to move. So I stayed.”

Wow such asset very contributing. Whistle

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:58 - 09 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing like a bullshit story to get you some free advertising

He'll probably be claiming off the Met for loss of earning as well

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:29 - 09 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzoid wrote:
He'll probably be claiming off the Met for loss of earning as well

Or Ms May for willingly allowing him into such a dangerous country in the first place.

2012: R125 killed by white van. 2016 R125 killed by 30,000 miles of redline. Current: 2016 Kawasaki ER6f.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:39 - 09 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we could have a collection to send him back to Kebabistan?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:16 - 13 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
[what] happens in Germany [with armed police], for example?

They have one hand on their gun and conduct the stop from a distance of several paces even when they stop you for speeding.

Or they get it taken from them and used for a shooting spree.

Arm the police, they said, diversify the police, they said, give guns to ickle fempols, they said, what could go wrong.

Before mpd72 or Jewlio get here, I'm calling it as non-snack, perhaps a junkie ex-German squaddie. The issue of putting guns within arm's reach of either snackhead or crackhead is the same though.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:00 - 13 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I remember a 5-0 video where the yankplod stopped a bike, only to have baklyf accomplice wade in and try and use fuzz's own gun against him?

The majority of 5-0 have tweety birds round their heads at the best of times, last think we want is the dozy or corrupt ones allowing their weapons to fall into the wrong hands...
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 17:28 - 13 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Before mpd72 or Jewlio get here, I'm calling it as non-snack, perhaps a junkie ex-German squaddie. The issue of putting guns within arm's reach of either snackhead or crackhead is the same though.

True but given how he was able to go full Bourne on Die Plodizei ask yourself what sort of mess he would have made with the knife he was carrying to unarmed officers or the public before anyone stopped him.

There will always be the ninja types such as this, on the whole though the public are being massively let down by an ineffective, unarmed body send out to protect them.

Regardless of where he got the weapon from, she was at least able to return fire, slowing down his escape and generally taking the wind out of his sails. More than most of our police can do.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:21 - 13 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

TaffyTDM wrote:
Regardless of where he got the weapon from, she was at least able to return fire

Story seems to be that he took the gun from FemPolz, shot her in the head, then other coppers took him down.

BritCops are increasingly going out single-crewed, which is the perfect potential for shit getting real, either US style "[BANG BANG] Stop or I shoot!" from stressed out coppers operating in increasingly hostile ghettos (regular pikey or #ntdwi flavour), or snack attacks on lone coppers to get the rampage started.

Send them out in pairs, and you're halving the already remote (outside London) chances of having any on hand when you need them.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:18 - 13 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
TaffyTDM wrote:
Regardless of where he got the weapon from, she was at least able to return fire

Story seems to be that he took the gun from FemPolz, shot her in the head, then other coppers took him down.

BritCops are increasingly going out single-crewed, which is the perfect potential for shit getting real, either US style "[BANG BANG] Stop or I shoot!" from stressed out coppers operating in increasingly hostile ghettos (regular pikey or #ntdwi flavour), or snack attacks on lone coppers to get the rampage started.

Send them out in pairs, and you're halving the already remote (outside London) chances of having any on hand when you need them.

Seen quite a few single plod about today, in deepest darkest Liverpool. Gagged

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 20:51 - 13 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
TaffyTDM wrote:

As more comes out it appears it wasn't her gun that was appropriated but her partners.

You are right on this single crewing lark, another ineffectual scam by the powers that be to hoodwink us into thinking there are more feds. The reality is those that we do see are outnumbered with backup far far away.

like teachers, firemen, doctors, nurses, binmen, potholefixers, we just need more, good quality popo. Who knew slashing the wages and numbers would lead to this scenario. Oh wait...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:33 - 13 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh come on, you're not suggesting all those PCSO's are a complete waste of time? At the very least don't you just feel safer everytime you see one?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:54 - 13 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that if you're lucky enough to see one?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:31 - 13 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
Oh come on, you're not suggesting all those PCSO's are a complete waste of time? At the very least don't you just feel safer everytime you see one?

In Scotland, I'd feel that I need a lawyer. Our PCSOs are "Custody and Security" desk jockeys at the cop shop.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 308 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12