Non stabby areas of Nottingham?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Kal
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:36 - 16 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
saw police car and tape and thought, great I’ve got to walk the long way to work

Love it. This is why I moved back to Nottingham.

Seriously not seen the ladies of negotiable virtue, I guess they must all be gainfully employed when I stagger back from town Smile

1984 GB250 Clubman,1983 CB250N Superdream, 1999 GPZ500S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mikester
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 07:54 - 17 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pie-Roe wrote:
I've been here two years.

I would contest the student aspect. Mostly they are good natured dickheads, not stabby dickheads.

true, I wasn't clear about that, you won't get stabbed by a student you'll just get annoyed with how irritating loud and how obvious they make it that they're students, plus every night seems to be student night so if you live in or near those areas be prepared for late night/early morning noise on a school night - same with most cities/areas with a uni, Nottingham has two universities however.

and that stabbing couldn't have been timed better for this thread!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 312 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2