Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

WSB: Chaz Davies and Jonny Rea 'spat'

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays
View previous topic : View next topic  

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:58 - 04 May 2017    Post subject: WSB: Chaz Davies and Jonny Rea 'spat' Reply with quote

No post about it so far as far as I could see?

Anyway, the incident here in qualifying..

and the resultant argie-bargie in the parc ferme here

Laughing Haha, "Ya prick"

Don't seem to get much of that these days but always funny to watch a bit of handbags at dawn. Razz

Quote:

"You stayed on three quarters of the track, I don’t know how tight a line you can pull out of that left but I’m three quarters of the track out there,” Davies spat at Rea.

“How was I in your way going through that left,” the Ulsterman responded.

Davies hit back to say: “You were in the way mid-way and on the exit, I had to pick it up because you were three quarters across the track, if I didn’t I’d have cleaned you out you prick!”

“I was on the outside of the track,” Rea defended himself but Davies was having none of it: “Well next time I’ll smash you from the inside and we’ll see what happens. I had to pick it up because you were three quarters across the track, if I didn’t I’d have cleaned you out ya prick!”

Rea sarcastically responds by saying “that won’t be clever will it?” before the conversation is bluntly ended by Davies with a curt “Well f**k off out the way then!”

https://www.motorcyclenews.com/sport/world-superbikes/2017/april/wsb-handbags-out-as-rea-and-davies-clash-after-qualifying/

Pigeon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:59 - 04 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rea was dawdling through the corner, at that speed should have been well inside, not bimbling onto the exit.

Very poor.

Chaz was right to be pissed and my money would be on him.

It's not quite Rossi Biaggi, Foggy Russell, Foggy Chili.

But its probably the most interesting thing in WSB.

That's a bit harsh, this year has been more entertaining so far (even if the results don't show it).

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:11 - 04 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^What he said.

Anyways enough of the handbags (although Chaz could be affected by it..hope not).

What about the lap times..faster than a motoGP bike. A part of me likes that the WSBK underdogs are whoppin' bottoms... considering that the field has bikes in it that are old...old as in 10 years old. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:54 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone see Misano?

https://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/353/279/e31.jpg

https://i1.wp.com/pertamax7.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Crash-Jonathan-Rea-VS-Chaz-Davies-WorldSBK-Race-1-Misano-2017.jpg

Monkeypony
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:01 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kris wrote:

Horrible to watch. Just a few inches to the right, and Chaz could have been in serious trouble.

As it turned out, lucky boy! And Rea still finishing third! Laughing

chrisdubya
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 16:29 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Takes 'showing him the front wheel' to a whole new level!!

Seriously though, bloody lucky it wasn't worse.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 282 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1