Possible Insurance scammer

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:13 - 26 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
And so did the Coldstream guards but it doesn't make every British person a hero either.

And your point is?

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 11:01 - 26 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's saying even if they did fight for the country, they might fancy some dollar dollar bills y'all.

Free money is free.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:14 - 26 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Appreciate that, anyone can be an insurance scammer

Not just 'dirty foreigners' who do nothing for this country...

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:38 - 26 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzoid wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
And so did the Coldstream guards but it doesn't make every British person a hero either.

And your point is?

You are making a statement that because their countrymen in the past fought and died for Britain, the present day Nepalese are something special or deserving of something solely because of their country's history.

I am making the point just because someone in the past did something honourable doesn't mean every citizen of that country is someone of the same standard.

Fizzoid wrote:
stevo as b4 wrote:
Fuck me one day someone will stick up for the British citizen, which century this happens remains to be seen?

You mean like Nepalese Gurkhas, who fought and died for Britain?

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:43 - 26 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
You are making a statement that because their countrymen in the past fought and died for Britain, the present day Nepalese are something special or deserving of something solely because of their country's history.

No I'm not, I'm pointing out that the Nepalese stuck up for the British citizen, and are quite probably British citizens themselves

angryjonny
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:50 - 26 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
If it was a decent British citizen, they would.

Hence why bnp72 gets all the sympathy of a baklyf who just got SMIDY'ed by an artic @ 56mph.

mpd72 and I have never seen eye to eye politically. But this is insurance fraud and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. If everything is as it appears in this thread, I hope he destroys them.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:03 - 26 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

angryjonny wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
If it was a decent British citizen, they would.

Hence why bnp72 gets all the sympathy of a baklyf who just got SMIDY'ed by an artic @ 56mph.

mpd72 and I have never seen eye to eye politically. But this is insurance fraud and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. If everything is as it appears in this thread, I hope he destroys them.

Past experience of lying. I doubt it is all as it seems.

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:10 - 26 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

So people want compo if someone takes them out and they lose a leg, but then such a system is by nature open to abuse and false claims.

As long as you get your case for compensation approved I suppose what happens to everyone else doesn't matter? It's just we are all moaning about system abuse and false/fraudulent claims that with the best will in the world, the police, insurance companies and courts can't filter out and stop ever single crash for cash claim.

We can't insure our home appliances against causing us possible injury should they fail, so it's the same thing not being able to insure vehicles against public liability, or injury etc?

I don't see how we can moan about false claims and people committing fraud, if insurance let's us do it?

If driving a vehicle was like motorsport (enter at your own risk disclaimer) then it would instantly take 1000's of people off the road who would deem the risk to be too great to take. That's entirely their decision, but insurance for value of property and damage/theft only would stop alot of ambitious claims.

If anyone has a better idea on how to stop fraudulent claims, and even people trying to get a bit of extra cash out of them for everything they can, then I'm all ears.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:03 - 27 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevo as b4 wrote:

We can't insure our home appliances against causing us possible injury should they fail, so it's the same thing not being able to insure vehicles against public liability, or injury etc?

'We' don't insure our home appliances in that way as it wouldn't be 'our' liability if something happens. But we can still seek compensation from a wholesaler or manufacturer (or retailer really but you'd be better starting the highest point up the chain you can) should their product cause injury or property damage. They are insured for such events. It's called Products Liability and manufacturers purchase it readily.

You think the supplier and insurer of the Grenfell Tower fridge isn't shitting themselves right now?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:34 - 27 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
You think the supplier and insurer of the Grenfell Tower fridge isn't shitting themselves right now?

Bought off a mush in Shepherd's Bush, guv.

Brother-borg moved house last weekend. The movers dropped his washing machine on the control panel. It caught fire (slightly) when switched on. Sue Whirlpool!

Fizzoid wrote:
No I'm not, I'm pointing out that the Nepalese stuck up for the British citizen

All of them? Sweeping generalisations based on race and nationality, very bad.

Last edited by Rogerborg on 14:55 - 27 Jun 2017; edited 1 time in total
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:52 - 27 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I'd felt a twinge in my knee.

Must have been when that cock in a BMW run in the car I was in, along with my Nepalese relatives.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:04 - 27 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
https://blackwitchcoven.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/voodoo-dolls-wallpaper.jpg
Rolling Eyes

Noob, you work the groin first.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 297 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3