Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

WIRING DIAGRAM thread for all sorts of bikes

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
View previous topic : View next topic  

Sandscorcher
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 17:55 - 15 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to find a colour wiring diagram for a friend who doesn't use or want to use a computer (I'm sure he thinks he'll start world war 3 or something Confused)
Diagram in question is for a 2009 Yamaha xt 125.

Wiring has been butchered, so looks like I'll have to get the soldering iron out & sort the harness back into a nice neat unit rather than him have a great big birds nest stuffed behind the headlight.

Thanks in advance to any helpfull replies.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hmmmnz
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:06 - 15 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandscorcher wrote:
Trying to find a colour wiring diagram for a friend who doesn't use or want to use a computer (I'm sure he thinks he'll start world war 3 or something Confused)
Diagram in question is for a 2009 Yamaha xt 125.

Wiring has been butchered, so looks like I'll have to get the soldering iron out & sort the harness back into a nice neat unit rather than him have a great big birds nest stuffed behind the headlight.

Thanks in advance to any helpfull replies.

this is for a 2005 bike but should be the same (famous last words)
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 328 days between these two posts...

konamac
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 10:52 - 09 Jun 2015    Post subject: KTM EXC 400 1995 Diagram Reply with quote

Hi, awesome thread you have here, many hours work for sure!

I've checked out the links under KTM on the first page, and checked all 12 pages to make I'm not wasting your time! All my Google hours keep coming up with really poor quality copies of the diagram I'm looking for:

KTM LC4 400 1995 model (EXC or RXC not SuperComp)

If you have something a little clearer or high resolution that would be super spiffy!

Thanks mate! Thumbs Up

hmmmnz
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:53 - 09 Jun 2015    Post subject: Re: KTM EXC 400 1995 Diagram Reply with quote

konamac wrote:

I've checked out the links under KTM on the first page, and checked all 12 pages to make I'm not wasting your time! All my Google hours keep coming up with really poor quality copies of the diagram I'm looking for:

If you have something a little clearer or high resolution that would be super spiffy!

Thanks mate! Thumbs Up

ktm are quite good at using the same loom for multiple bikes, and just using the bits they need in the loom,
any way try this
https://s574.photobucket.com/user/hmmmnz1/media/ktm/KTM250-400-520EXC.jpg.html
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 344 days between these two posts...

Madbiker33
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 06:32 - 19 May 2016    Post subject: Re: KTM EXC 400 1995 Diagram Reply with quote

hmmmnz wrote:
konamac wrote:

Thanks mate! Thumbs Up

ktm are quite good at using the same loom for multiple bikes, and just using the bits they need in the loom,
any way try this
https://s574.photobucket.com/user/hmmmnz1/media/ktm/KTM250-400-520EXC.jpg.html

Thanks for the diagram link, it saved me quite a lot of time, thanks.

NutsyUk
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 18:41 - 02 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemoto / Kaisar XTR (Nearly XTRs, Skyjet SJ125, Kaisar XTRs 125)

Credits to MeatyBeaty for finding this one for me.

Its for the XTR not the XTR S but apart from a few minor changes to the dash wiring and headlight I think its mostly the same.

I thought I just repost his diagram he gave me on my thread.

For the few that might not be aware
The Skyjet SJ125, Lexmoto XTRS125 and Kaisar XTRS 125 are the same bike...

Maybe thats why its so hard to find manuals and diagrams for it.

Oh Again a minor difference between some SJ125 and XTRS125 is the dash. Some Skyjets have a newer hybrid digital analogue dash. Far as I know all Lexmoto XTRs's are analogue only...

I've only briefly compared the diagram to my XTRs, there maybe other differences I didnt notice. So just use some common sense and dont blow up your wiring.

If anyone has a confirmed XTRs or Sj125 wiring diagram please post it... It would be very usful for us cheapskates who brought a chinese bike :p

Russ21
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 18:48 - 16 Oct 2016    Post subject: wiring diagram Gilera GP50 Reply with quote

Hi, have had a scroll through this fantastic list of manuals and diagrams.... but cant find anything for a Gilera GP50 (2004) can you help please?

Russ21
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 18:59 - 16 Oct 2016    Post subject: gilera GP50 manual and wiring diagram? Reply with quote

Hi, have scrolled through your wonderful archive but to no avail. Do you have a wiring diagram for a gilera GP50.2004?

AndyCF
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 21:48 - 28 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiring for Zontes 'Tiger' (both 125 and 50 should be the same) it should almost cover some of the other models too.

Diagram not 100% brilliant although I did tart it up a bit and add the 'Chingish' key to it, it was *quite* bad before. Its useable at least now I think.

Hopefully helpful to someone. Smile

TRU SoulJah
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 17:41 - 13 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, im working on my 2011 Moto Roma Senke SK-125 and i cant seem to be able to find a wiring diagram anywhere. Do you have one in your archive what would be useful to me?

Thank you in advance
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 1 year, 210 days between these two posts...

dandyman1
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 00:11 - 09 Feb 2019    Post subject: Re: WIRING DIAGRAM thread for all sorts of bikes Reply with quote

hmmmnz wrote:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dandyman1
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 00:17 - 09 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

This wiring thread is very good. i noticed not just on here but also with other diagrams online that images are sometimes bad and unclear.. if you open in another tab you can sometime enlarge it to see better.. sometimes you need to save image as in your computer and then print it.. the printed image more often than not is clear to see...! hope this helps as i have often disregarded bad images as unreadable.. when using this method could have helped!
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 2 years, 14 days between these two posts...

BRUN
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:55 - 22 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have the wiring diagram for a 2017 YS125 Yamaha

Tried to load the YBR125 from the first page as I assume it will be similar but says access denied
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 34 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12