Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Monster truck skills....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  

andym
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:08 - 28 Jun 2017    Post subject: Monster truck skills.... Reply with quote

I haven't seen anything about this being posted before.... doesn't mean it hasn't been though...

Unfortunately it's been filmed in portrait mode..... AGAIN Evil or Very Mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84VZHYv5r3w

Quick edit

From a different angle and filmed properly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQpoSNCpwLU
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:42 - 29 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking awesome! Shocked

pompousporcup...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:21 - 29 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is cool AF Cool

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:06 - 29 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could do that ...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:08 - 29 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like my Mrs trying to navigate herself into a car parking space.

fatjames
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:56 - 07 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if this is a repost.
Monster truck first ever recorded front flip - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqUlSw1uqaw

andym
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:56 - 07 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatjames wrote:
Sorry if this is a repost.
Monster truck first ever recorded front flip - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqUlSw1uqaw

Nails the front flip but fucks up the back flip Laughing

goto10
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:53 - 08 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember going to see a local "MONSTER TRUCK SHOW!' when I was about ten years old. The show was heaving, they'd clearly sold a lot of tickets - it turned out to be a single, solitary monster truck - after much anticipation it fired up, drove slowly across the field, turned around and went [slowly] over a small car, got stuck half way and then cut out. After ten mins of trying to re-start it they gave up. Then a man with a pony tail (possibly the organiser) starting riding his BMX up and down the field doing wheelies.
The booing was the most entertaining part of the afternoon.

It looks like the yanks do monster truck shows a little better...

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:19 - 08 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

goto10 wrote:
I remember going to see a local "MONSTER TRUCK SHOW!' when I was about ten years old. The show was heaving, they'd clearly sold a lot of tickets - it turned out to be a single, solitary monster truck - after much anticipation it fired up, drove slowly across the field, turned around and went [slowly] over a small car, got stuck half way and then cut out. After ten mins of trying to re-start it they gave up. Then a man with a pony tail (possibly the organiser) starting riding his BMX up and down the field doing wheelies.
The booing was the most entertaining part of the afternoon.

It looks like the yanks do monster truck shows a little better...

Think I went to the same show Very Happy BMX rider landed on his nuts on the first trick and was out of action. First monster truck broke down, but they had a backup, which I was looking forward to see run over the only non-crushed car in the arena... but they moved that out the way Sad

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:23 - 08 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to a monster truck show in Colchester about 15 years ago with the kids. It was ok with half decent trucks and a motorcycle stunt team with ramps. They were celebrating the fact that the compere was retiring and as it was his last day they were going to do a big jump with him as the last person laying down in a line.
The bikers foot slipped off his peg on the ramp and the bike came off the ramp a bit askew and landed on the compares head, popping it like a melon infront of the crowd of families.

Not cool explaining to the kids that it was just a trick and part of the show.

It was horrific.

Edit:
It wasn't Colchester, it was Clacton, my memory deceives me.

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/5506504.Clacton__Crowd_see_man_die_in_stunt/

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:24 - 08 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christ Shocked

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:43 - 08 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
I went to a monster truck show in Colchester about 15 years ago with the kids. It was ok with half decent trucks and a motorcycle stunt team with ramps. They were celebrating the fact that the compere was retiring and as it was his last day they were going to do a big jump with him as the last person laying down in a line.
The bikers foot slipped off his peg on the ramp and the bike came off the ramp a bit askew and landed on the compares head, popping it like a melon infront of the crowd of families.

It was horrific.

Edit:

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/5506504.Clacton__Crowd_see_man_die_in_stunt/

Shocked Nice family day out then.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:57 - 09 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracer1234 wrote:
Pjay wrote:

It was horrific.

Edit:

Shocked Nice family day out then.

Maybe a refund is in order?

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:17 - 09 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andym - that's a cool video, and exactly why I'd love to see a monster truck show.

Pjay - Shocked wtf.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:01 - 09 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it was pretty fucked up.
Not been to another stunt show since.

mikester
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 10:44 - 18 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:

It was horrific.

Edit:

is it on liveleak?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 255 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1