Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

2017 - Spill counter.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

-LG-
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:02 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a K3 GSXR600.

First four photos are ones of the damage, fifth is one without the damage!

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:22 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind that how's the love life? Smile

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:19 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Microsoft haven't canned Paint yet, so make with the diagram, chap. Tut Tut

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:31 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friday afternoon I was rear ended.

Police were on scene for an RTA and were diverting traffic down a side street. Said side street was stationary and silly bitch behind me was too busy rubber necking, One minute I was stopped, next I was on the floor.

She got out of the car all "omg omg" etc, Police from the cordon came over, helped me pick up the bike, told us both to park on the other side of the road to get the traffic flowing again. he helped push the snot monster out of the way, she fucked off.

Between social media and the police ANPR locally we managed to track her numberplate down, Turns out she has no insurance or tax so thats why she vanished. They are going to go visit her within the next few days when the policeman handling the case can free up time. He said he's going to have her for no insurance and leaving the scene.

Damage to the bike is minimal Scrape on the clutch casing, scrape on the clutch lever, scrape on the mirror and R&G bar weight has been chewed a little. Damage to me was a bit more, pulled muscles and bruising from trying to keep the bike upright and at 225KG it was futile.

Paint diagram is included.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

-LG-
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:49 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Haha I was hoping people would forget about that Wink.

It's good...new relationship with someone. Been together since May. Going well.

Paint (well phone version!).

Red is me. Green are cars stuck in traffic and blue is police car.

I've looked right to see it's clear for me. Not seen the car in front has stopped because of the police car. Still ache today but back to work tomorrow. Could have gone back today, but Tuesday's is hit and miss at how busy it is. Didn't fancy a heavy day lifting.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:54 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work with the paint diagram. What happens with her having no insurance, will she had to pay up etc or do you have to take the hit.

Btw, in order to stop the Spill Counter from derailing itself, I believe your Spill Post is #18

Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:58 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

-LG- wrote:
M.C wrote:

It's good...new relationship with someone. Been together since May. Going well.

Paint (well phone version!).

Red is me. Green are cars stuck in traffic and blue is police car.

I've looked right to see it's clear for me. Not seen the car in front has stopped because of the police car. Still ache today but back to work tomorrow. Could have gone back today, but Tuesday's is hit and miss at how busy it is. Didn't fancy a heavy day lifting.

How can Microsoft even think about putting paint to sleep when it is capable of production such fine artwork?

Great work LG!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:59 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

-LG- wrote:

M.C never forgets anything, eva.

2012: R125 killed by white van. 2016 R125 killed by 30,000 miles of redline. Current: 2016 Kawasaki ER6f.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:01 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracer1234 wrote:
Good work with the paint diagram. What happens with her having no insurance, will she had to pay up etc or do you have to take the hit.

Btw, in order to stop the Spill Counter from derailing itself, I believe your Spill Post is #18

Thumbs Up

I believe the MIB reluctantly pay out. Hopefully as the popo witnessed this one they'll actually be interested Thumbs Up

Inb4 lack of evidence

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:05 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

pinkyfloyd wrote:
Friday afternoon I was rear ended.

Police were on scene for an RTA and were diverting traffic down a side street. Said side street was stationary and silly bitch behind me was too busy rubber necking, One minute I was stopped, next I was on the floor.

She got out of the car all "omg omg" etc, Police from the cordon came over, helped me pick up the bike, told us both to park on the other side of the road to get the traffic flowing again. he helped push the snot monster out of the way, she fucked off.

Between social media and the police ANPR locally we managed to track her numberplate down, Turns out she has no insurance or tax so thats why she vanished. They are going to go visit her within the next few days when the policeman handling the case can free up time. He said he's going to have her for no insurance and leaving the scene.

Damage to the bike is minimal Scrape on the clutch casing, scrape on the clutch lever, scrape on the mirror and R&G bar weight has been chewed a little. Damage to me was a bit more, pulled muscles and bruising from trying to keep the bike upright and at 225KG it was futile.

Paint diagram is included.

Ouch! How's your coccyx? If that's not too personal a question.

I still suffer with mine after being rear ended around five years ago. Sad

2012: R125 killed by white van. 2016 R125 killed by 30,000 miles of redline. Current: 2016 Kawasaki ER6f.

kramdra
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:36 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont see a bike in diagram! Are you the silly cow or snot monster?

Minty
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:41 - 26 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile I am still totally shocked at the inability to count. No wonder people crash if there is a failure to comprehend numbering.

Cunts.

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:17 - 26 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

kramdra wrote:
I dont see a bike in diagram! Are you the silly cow or snot monster?

Baby Satan called the bike a snot monster because it's a bright green Kawasaki.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:20 - 26 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could claim against MIB or I could contact my insurance company and they could chase her up but it's really not worth the effort. Shoulder and leg is feeling a lot better today so CBA to go to the vet. Bike damage is so minimal that it's barely worth it,

After the theft in March it'd only push my insurance up again next year.

Hopefully the police will just nail the bitch for it

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:29 - 26 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

pinkyfloyd wrote:
He said he's going to have her for no insurance and leaving the scene.

Seems like the definition of without due care and attention as well.

Need moar details on cow for BCF rage. Fit, fat, foreign?

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:53 - 26 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Need moar details on cow for BCF rage. Fit, fat, foreign?

Yes no no in that order.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:23 - 26 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minty wrote:
Meanwhile I am still totally shocked at the inability to count. No wonder people crash if there is a failure to comprehend numbering.

This, forever this!

rhys99
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 19:43 - 03 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

So after my incident in June i have received a letter from the police stating they want to prosecuted me for driving without due care and attention but they are offering me a 'RIDE' course alternative. Can they do this since the incident occurred over 6 weeks ago and this is the first i've heard from them?
https://i.imgur.com/Sb6Wf1Il.jpg
21:16:02 Fin: I got a girl to believe I have a huge dick today, she's going to be so disappointed
K̶5̶ ̶S̶V̶6̶5̶0̶S̶ K3 SV650N

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:58 - 03 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

rhys99 wrote:
So after my incident in June i have received a letter from the police stating they want to prosecuted me for driving without due care and attention but they are offering me a 'RIDE' course alternative. Can they do this since the incident occurred over 6 weeks ago and this is the first i've heard from them?

Ride course eh? Is that like advanced training? Cool.

rhys99
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 22:35 - 03 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:

Ride course eh? Is that like advanced training? Cool.
Probably some classroom stuff about braking distances, road positioning etc
21:16:02 Fin: I got a girl to believe I have a huge dick today, she's going to be so disappointed
K̶5̶ ̶S̶V̶6̶5̶0̶S̶ K3 SV650N

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 23:42 - 03 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
rhys99 wrote:
Officer told me it was obvious i was speeding and that he could do me for due care and attention but in the end said charges wont be pressed

As it happens, it wasn't that jumped up cv​nts decision to make, but I'm sure he enjoyed flexing his tiny little muscle of authority until it was slapped down.

QFT.

The CPS might touch it, they might not. They might fumble it, they might not. If it gets in front of the magistrates, you're a biker that rode into the back of an actual person, so I wouldn't fancy your chances.

I reckon I'd take the course. Go in with a copy of the highway code, it could be a laugh.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:43 - 04 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

rhys99 wrote:

Take the course; maybe learn something, probably not. Coffee, biccy, ta mate... and move on your with your live.

MKJ
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 21:11 - 06 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Number 19?
Early this afternoon, nsl road. 150m straight, followed by sharp left hander. Start overtake of golf at start of straight ,ish, see roof of car coming around corner, too high a gear, drop gear, accelerate and pull onto my side. Didn't anticipate how sharp the corner was, speed too high, brake instead of turn more, bike hits kerb at about 30 and subsequently damages a tree, I somehow end up 2 metres down a ditch having eaten a load of dirt with visor up.

Bike slightly mangled, snapped shock, rear wheel buckled, plastics damage, few other bits and got recovered home following my "breakdown". Immediately got up, laughed it off, called myself a nob lots, apologised to the car I overtook for being a twat. He was about to call for an ambulance, not needed I said, just a few scrapes and damaged ego. This was followed by a big telling off by the Mrs, I'm an idiot etc, largely deserved.

Travelling up on map screenshot. Bike hit where you see mud, I landed in the luckily mainly empty gap around 2 metres to left of bike impact

https://i.imgur.com/VyVUFY6.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qyKphxH.jpg

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:05 - 06 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update. Police have been in touch, they have sent the lady who rear ended me without lube I mean insurance, and ran off, a statement pack asking her to come forward. She has a set amount of days or, and I quote "in a lot more trouble"

I also got a statement pack which was filled in and sent back,

Will keep everyone posted.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:26 - 07 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

QFT.

The CPS might touch it, they might not. They might fumble it, they might not. If it gets in front of the magistrates, you're a biker that rode into the back of an actual person, so I wouldn't fancy your chances.

I reckon I'd take the course. Go in with a copy of the highway code, it could be a laugh.

Agreed. Driving without due care is a sliding points scale ( 3 to 5 IIRC ) and if you don't take the course and go for your chance in court, bearing in mind the police will count as expert witnesses .... i'd take the course too Smile
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 235 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 11 of 15