Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:57 - 30 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wafer_Thin_Ham wrote:
Stoker wrote:

If that skill is valued or not,I leave to your judgement, but as for skills having a gender, or sexuality bias?

I would say having babies is a skill that's definitely gender biased. Thumbs Up

I would say having babies is largely an unskilled feat. It needs zero training, intelligence, dexterity, strength, coordination, agility...
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:54 - 30 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had one then, have you?
Had a full grown baby slip its way down your internal tracts, have you? Folded arms Tut Tut Liar Hand Folded arms

Nah, me neither Cool Thumbs Up

It always surprises me that these low-IQ baby-machines keep having so many. If it apparently hurts as much as its said to hurt, then you'd think they'd only do it the once, think "Ouchy, fuck that for a game of soldiers!", and then find a way of avoiding the whole childbirth situation again. Gin, hot bath, soapy washout, etc

But they don't. They just keep poppin' em out, right there on the side of the fields sometimes, and going back to work afterwards.

I dunno, if men could do it, they'd have found an easier way by now.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:22 - 30 Jul 2017    Post subject: Links [NOT WORK SAFE] Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Had one then, have you?

LINKS NSFW
You lot always say that kind of thing. Rolling Eyes
I can assure you stage II, III + IV piles are just as bad and you pass them every day when you take a dump
until they are fixed. I managed a decade of worsening daily agony and blood passing before I finally bit the pillow and had
them cut out. I had excisions from 4 separate sites up my dung funnel and post op was no picnic either. If you've seen
the video of the op you'll see why I waited 10 years. Sick Click links at your own risk NSFW.

Pregnancy = 9 months of absolutely everyone spoiling you rotten and playing unreasonable, demanding preggers
princess coupled with a bit of involuntary farting, indigestion and water passing. Then when the little bleeder
wants out, it's all over in a few hours...Doddle. Cool

https://m.popkey.co/8ca17e/JaOMj_s-200x150.gif

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:34 - 31 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folded arms Ain't clickin' none o them links, nuh-uh Folded arms

Laughing Laughing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:38 - 31 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

But wait.
Is that ... a video ... of the inside of ... YOUR bumhole?

Shifty
*finger hovers over the mouse-clicker*

Last edited by hellkat on 00:39 - 31 Jul 2017; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:39 - 31 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://s20.postimg.org/n6c23l3yl/Screenshot_2017-07-31_at_00.38.24.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:41 - 31 Jul 2017    Post subject: Re: Links [NOT WORK SAFE] Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Click links at your own risk NSFW.

Shocked

Yep, I can confirm, they are indeed NSFW, In fact they are not safe for anywhere.

Sick

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:15 - 31 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
But wait.
Is that ... a video ... of the inside of ... YOUR bumhole?

Shifty
*finger hovers over the mouse-clicker*

A 17 year old girl and a randy asian surgeon actually... But if you want pics of mine before the op they do exist on a
memory card somewhere, in the first instance I showed pics to my GP.
The family album has never been the same.

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:37 - 31 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:

OP probably wants someone with first hand experience of preserving the cheap Chinese tag proudly displaying the HD logo on his tasselled 'leather' tool bag. Laughing

How did you guess though?
I've always loved Hardlys with a huge passion since I first took a breath! I'll stand and defend my 45degree cast iron ditch pump until my dying gasp, but not as much as my Chinq knock off leather toolbag with full length tassles and my live to ride made in Millwalkee badge of honour!

Anyway I've sorted it now, I dabbed a bit of glue under the most peeled letters, and ironed it down flat under greaseproof paper with my other manly household device. The whole situation has ignited a huge spark in me for learning to sew so I'll be ordering a Toyota and buying a few books after payday.

Hellkat, I might have told a lie, I've had it confirmed by a more fabrics familiar person that I don't have real leather, but nasty nasty fake stuff, so please don't worry no leather was harmed in the application of my tasteless sticker. Laughing

But thanks all for the fucking amazingly helpful sincere and so caring replies and advice. Fucking love you lot! Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 267 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2