Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

North Korean news website

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:36 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: North Korean news website Reply with quote

Found this quite interesting, just sort of assumed we wouldn't be able to access this sort of thing. Google translates pretty well.

https://www.kcna.kp/kcna.user.home.retrieveHomeInfoList.kcmsf

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:39 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traffic accidents in many countries

"(Pyongyang, August 10, KCNA)

Four cars collided on a highway in California, USA on April 4, killing four people.

On May 5, the burglar was overturned and 42 casualties were found in the Maya of the leapfrog.

Six cars were hit in a row by a car accident in Shizuoka prefecture, Japan on March 3. 12 people were injured."

Laughing

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:42 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

They referred to the US air-force as sky pirates in another article, that did make me chuckle. That was their own English too, not a mistranslation.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:51 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their English reads like it was written by one of the Adams Family.

U.S. Had Better Refrain from Running Amuck

Pyongyang, August 9 (KCNA) –- The stronger spirit of annihilating the enemy prevails the whole country after the issue of statements by spokesmen for the Strategic Force of the Korean People's Army (KPA) and the General Staff of the KPA in a follow-up to the statement of the DPRK government.

Choe Yong Chol, a KPA officer, told KCNA:

The war-thirsty forces of the U.S. are engrossed in war hysteria without discretion.

Over 60 years ago, the U.S. mobilized troops from 15 satellite countries into the Korean war under the cloak of the "United Nations Forces", but it was forced to kneel down before the army and people of the DPRK who were led by the great brilliant commander.

As the 1950-1953 war was the one between the rifle and A-bomb, there could be remainders to sign a surrender document. Now that the U.S. provoked the DPRK, saying that "it will not rule out a war against the north", we must ruin the U.S. mainland as well as all its strongholds at any cost.

The U.S. had better refrain from rash acts, clearly aware of the stern warning from our revolutionary armed forces.

Our warning is not hot air.

Kim Jong Son, a worker at the Pukchang Thermal Power Complex, said:

The U.S. is quite ignorant of our army and people.

The statements of the DPRK government and the revolutionary armed forces make me remember a fairly tale "The Hedgehog Defeats the Tiger". In sharp contrast to a brave hedgehog, the characters of big animals winced at a swashbuckling tiger remind me of the present reality.

The U.S. claiming to be the "only superpower of the world" and the DPRK's neighbors hardly any smaller in size than the U.S. are all so frightened at merely two ICMB test-launches by the DPRK that they are making much a scene baying at each other. Watching them, I am very proud of the invincible might of my country.

My homeland is, indeed, the ideological power of which all the service personnel and people are single-mindedly united around their leader and an impregnable fortress in which all the people are armed.

Ri Jong Chol, department director of the State Science and Technology Commission, said:

The U.S. and its servile forces are moving in on the Korean nation to cut its lifeline.

The prevailing situation makes us refresh our only and one determination to firmly adhere to the line of simultaneously pushing forward economic construction and building of nuclear force, the everlasting banner for safeguarding peace.

As one of officials in charge of the country's sci-tech development, I will devote myself to smashing the reckless war provocations of the U.S. imperialists with the indomitable spirit and might of science and technology. -0-

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:53 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nuclear Weapons of Justice Will Destroy Nuclear of Tyranny

Pyongyang, August 8 (KCNA) -- The U.S. and its minions recently cooked up "sanctions resolution" against the DPRK at the United Nations Security Council which is geared to completely block the DPRK's economic development and improvement of its people's livelihood.

Upon receiving the news, the army and people of the DPRK are condemning and rejecting the "sanctions resolution" as flagrant infringement upon the sovereignty of the country.

Sin Kwang Jin, an officer of the Korean People's Army, told KCNA:

The U.S. is getting more impatient for the DPRK's nuclear deterrent, but it can not be construed otherwise than its recognition of the victory won by the DPRK.

It is a mistake for the U.S., quite ignorant of the DPRK, to think that sanction is almighty. The DPRK's powerful nuclear deterrent is not the product of favorable condition or surroundings, but the one it has developed with the sprit of self-reliance and self-development, despite of the U.S. heinous moves to stifle and blockade it. Therefore, our nuclear weapons of justice will mercilessly hammer the nuclear of tyranny.

Ho Nam Chol, a faculty dean of Kim Chol Ju University of Education, said:

It is none other than the U.S. who brings a dark cloud of nuclear war to the Korean peninsula and jeopardizes peace and security in the region and the rest of the world.

The U.S. has staged a series of joint military drills against the DPRK with various strategic nuclear strike means like nuclear submarines and nuclear strategic bombers involved. That is why the DPRK has built and bolstered up its nuclear deterrence in quality and quantity.

So Song Il, director of an institute of the Academy of Social Sciences, said:

The U.S. has remained unchanged in posing nuclear threat and blackmail against the DPRK for over half a century, but it only propelled the DPRK to nuclear weapons state. And its persistent anti-DPRK hostile policy drives the DPRK into accelerating the modernization of nuclear force.

The DPRK will further demonstrate its dignity and might as an independent nuclear power, invincible military power. -0-

[praise be to kek]

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 19:20 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

What will amuse me greatly is if they actually do launch a first strike against Guam with their one and only long range delivery platform with three years production of fissile material strapped to the top of it.

The US will knock it out of the sky then shoot the fragments to pieces before they hit the ground. Similaneously, cruise missiles launched from a nuclear sub 2 miles off the coast will be busy turning the launch site into a carpark.

Love to be a fly on the wall when some poor fucker has to go in and to tell Kim how it went.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:47 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The current Secret Plan that they've announced is to drop a missile in the general vicinity of Guam.

That's probably as good as their guidance systems get, but it means they can achieve their objective of riling up Trump just short of inviting a meaningful retaliation without any risk to their national pride (unless they accidentally hit Guam).

It also leaves South Korea, Japan and His Trumpness with the problem of deciding whether to put their vaunted missile defences where their mouths are.

A swing and a miss against a telegraphed launch would be a very public gaffe.

But not swinging and trusting that the NorKors are targeting the ocean (and that they'll hit it ) is a big risk too.

The NorKor regime are ruthless and genuinely evil, but they're neither insane nor stupid. This is very nicely calculated lark.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:16 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm laughing but to be honest, it's quite frightening that a regime/nutter like that carries on like that in the world today.

China has got to put them on a lead before they do something really stupid.

janner_10
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:50 - 10 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I'm laughing but to be honest, it's quite frightening that a regime/nutter like that carries on like that in the world today.

What about North Korea though?

Sapolsky
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 10:54 - 11 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Not entirely sure why it's China that has to do this...

If his Trumpness could get his shit together and keep his sticky little porky fingers off his phone then I'm sure things would go a whole lot smoother.

He probably didn't even know that Guam existed until Kim threatened to nuke it.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:03 - 11 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sapolsky wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Not entirely sure why it's China that has to do this...

If his Trumpness could get his shit together and keep his sticky little porky fingers off his phone then I'm sure things would go a whole lot smoother.

He probably didn't even know that Guam existed until Kim threatened to nuke it.

Because China regards North Korea as it's sphere of influence and a buffer between the Americans and itself. Remember what happened the last time the west were on the verge of destroying North Korea!

They will support North Korea unless it is them doing the spanking.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:34 - 11 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Not sure China can do a great deal with Trump Laughing

natefz6
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 12:45 - 11 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm I cant get to that site... I think it is now rerouting through GCHQ and I will be on a watch list...

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:47 - 11 Aug 2017    Post subject: Re: North Korean news website Reply with quote

c_dug_the_bastard wrote:
https://www.kcna.kp/kcna.user.home.retrieveHomeInfoList.kcmsf

Does that link no longer work for anyone else? Shifty

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:21 - 11 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dead for me too!

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:58 - 11 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the traffic from BCF killed it Very Happy Inb4 nuclear strike in retaliation for DDOS attack.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:18 - 11 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/kcna.kp says down for everyone.

Pre-emptive strike!

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:24 - 11 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link still works for me.

https://i.imgur.com/pjHqybfl.png

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:46 - 11 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works for me too. BT mustn't have had their 'donation' from the government this month.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 231 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1