chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 15:41 - 23 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
MarJay wrote:
My new build has solid hardwood doors with 8 point locking

And the cylinders are?

+1

My new(ish) rear doors have 6 point locks but still use a Euro Cylinder.

FretGrinder
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:37 - 23 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Groove wrote:
On further inspection my work mobile has disappeared.

It's still on after not being charged in a week.

The plot thickens.

(Currently on hold to the police... dis gon be gud)

You've been on hold for quite a while now, we need an update.

ಠ_ಠ

Groove
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:21 - 27 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didnt want to put too much on here as im positive she looks for my posts on here.

Police came and someone came to take fingerprints.

Police spoke to neighborhs who confirmed they see here multiple times in the culdesac whilst I was away - but not entering or exiting the house.

Ex turned up when police where just leaving. Started effing and blinding. Police rang mobile to see if it would ring in her car.

Never really heard anything else Laughing

Phone turned up Monday at 9pm, in gravel by my drive. A week after I left for holiday.

Police came and checked it for prints. Nothing found.

Checked phone, it must have been dead when she came round as she charged it up on the Tuesday (I was away...).

She has said that she would pay for new tv, with witness, if I started being nice and unblocked her.

I've had police round regarding her harassing me, not sure if they've bothered to go round yet. I've had about 440 emails in the last few weeks (blocked on everything else). She stalks my house and knows when I've got guests. Turns up if she doesn't recognise the cars etc. She has previously held a knife to my throat, many many false acccusations of me abusing her.

If this was me doing it to her in sure if be arrested by now.

She deliberately wasn't taking her pill, the daughter of the result is a year old this week. But I'm the bad person who needs to change before he can see her regularly Rolling Eyes

Shame really as she's quite fit. Probably had a few pigs worth of sausage since we split though.
|| Past: 1991 Kawasaki ZXR 250 ~ 2003 Honda CBR 600 F Sport ~ 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R B1H 636 ~ 1999 Yamaha R1 ~ 1999 Kawasaki ZX6R J ~ 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R B1H 636 ~ 1998 Honda VTR1000F Firestorm ~ K1 GSXR 600 Track bike ~ K6 GSXR 1000 ~ 2006 Speed Triple 1050 || Current: 2005 R1 https://www.adrucore.co.uk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Groove
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:23 - 27 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

MahatmaAndhi wrote:
I was browsing Facebook Marketplace and came across this. I knew I had seen it somewhere before:

https://i.imgur.com/qB4dTtJ.png

Not mine. Mines at the back of the garage whilst I kid my self that I'll find a doner tv to fix.
|| Past: 1991 Kawasaki ZXR 250 ~ 2003 Honda CBR 600 F Sport ~ 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R B1H 636 ~ 1999 Yamaha R1 ~ 1999 Kawasaki ZX6R J ~ 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R B1H 636 ~ 1998 Honda VTR1000F Firestorm ~ K1 GSXR 600 Track bike ~ K6 GSXR 1000 ~ 2006 Speed Triple 1050 || Current: 2005 R1 https://www.adrucore.co.uk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:42 - 27 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christ .... move. Now. Go start a nut free life somewhere else.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 10:31 - 27 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know that you can get a new email yeah? :p

It is time to leave the town. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:02 - 27 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Groove wrote:
She deliberately wasn't taking her pill, the daughter of the result is a year old this week.

What makes you sure she's yours?

Got those locks changed yet?

Triton Thrasher
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 12:10 - 27 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
She deliberately wasn't taking her pill

That wouldn't have mattered, had you not accidentally fucked her.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:46 - 27 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember, the hotter they are, the crazier they are.

For future reference;

https://s20.postimg.org/sjc46ssel/Screenshot_2017-08-27_at_20.40.46.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:54 - 27 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Triton Thrasher wrote:
Quote:
She deliberately wasn't taking her pill

That wouldn't have mattered, had you not accidentally fucked her.

Or worn a rubber Rolling Eyes

Groove
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:20 - 28 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was foolish enough to trust her considering we was in a relationship for some time living together...

And I like my house and email address Laughing

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:50 - 28 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/04/59/95/04599531391101a4b7b0a6ea9c84f42c--minnie-mouse-disney-mickey-mouse.jpg

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:15 - 28 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decided what new tv you're getting then?

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:59 - 28 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Decided what new tv you're getting then?

CCTV hopefully

Groove
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:32 - 28 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I replaced it straight away. Got a bigger one Thumbs Up

I do also have a camera up.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:09 - 28 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Groove wrote:
I was foolish enough to trust her considering we was in a relationship for some time living together...

And I like my house and email address Laughing

Almost as much as she does!

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 10:21 - 29 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about changing the locks?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:59 - 29 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:

He likes his keys.

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:16 - 29 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
chris-red wrote:

He likes his keys.

and his broken tv

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:26 - 29 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fitted an Abloy disc-lock pro series euro cylinder to my door.

I actually fucked it up the first time, it's a simple job that I've done dozens of times at work, but fucked it at home. Moron.

Anyway, even with the door open it took me and a locksmith over 40 minutes with two sets of mole grips to snap the fucker out. The door was on the brink of giving up the ghost before the lock finally started to go.

I've fitted another once since then. £100 of lock (they're onto protec series now, but similar cost) but I wouldn't go back to a cheap one.

If you've not done it already, change the lock, worth it for the peace of mind. If you have, change it for an abloy (or another top end lock), worth it for more peace of mind!

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:00 - 29 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

c_dug_the_bastard wrote:

If you've not done it already, change the lock, worth it for the peace of mind. If you have, change it for an abloy (or another top end lock), worth it for more peace of mind!

Circa 65% of burglaries I see start with a window being forced. The rest are broken down into primary and secondary doors and a mix of the oddities like smashing their way through a flat roof.

Most of the attacks on doors don't involve the cylinders - either kicked in entirely, or bumped off track in case of secondary sliding doors (which are shit generally for security).

Not saying don't fit a mega-lock but you do need to consider the next weakest point of entry.

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:17 - 29 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helps that I live in a 2nd floor flat, if they can get into the windows, they probably deserve whatever they can get their hands on!

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:24 - 29 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

c_dug_the_bastard wrote:
Helps that I live in a 2nd floor flat, if they can get into the windows, they probably deserve whatever they can get their hands on!

Laughing
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ted
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:39 - 29 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get an even more psycho girlfriend. She'll scare the old psycho girlfriend off.

Then buy a big snake. It'll eat the new psycho girlfriend.

Then buy a grizzly bear. It'll eat the snake.

Then buy a shotgun. Shoot the bear.

Problem solved.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 239 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3