Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Opinions and guidance wanted

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell
View previous topic : View next topic  

InkedMuttley
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 04:30 - 24 Aug 2017    Post subject: Opinions and guidance wanted Reply with quote

Okay this is my second time on here, I've re-activated my account. Last time I was on here I attracted a lot of hatred because I was seen as one of the weaker ones as I was on a moped. That was Chinese...was also seriously shit. Now for the last few months I took my CBT again and started off on a 125 scooter (Sinnis Eagle - I hadn't learned) then discovered the joys of a geared bike (Sinnis Apache - Still hadn't learned) both of which were pretty fucked. I then moved onto a Honda XLR125 which was too slow so swapped it for this...And I fucking love it. Yes you was all right I should have gone for a Honda.

Either way long story short, I'm wanting to tidy mine up generally. I have a spare set of fairings for it and will be painting them but I'm trying to decide on decent colour schemes. It's not going down the route of a race replica as it's the NSR125F "Raiden" I'm led to believe. I'm spending a year or two on a 125 bike to find my feet and then moving onto my A licence.

That's all from me and I hope to hear actual suggestions.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 05:16 - 24 Aug 2017    Post subject: Re: Opinions and guidance wanted Reply with quote

InkedMuttley wrote:
I attracted a lot of hatred because I was seen as one of the weaker ones as I was on a moped.

Hmmmm... I think we're going to need more details about that.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 05:38 - 24 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, I remember you...

InkedMuttley wrote:
I came out of the hospital in pink...The doctors thought I was a female until I came out and then when they realised my dick was bigger than me they realised.

Wink

InkedMuttley
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 05:43 - 24 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that's me :roll:

Edited because I seem to have forgotten how to quote.

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:29 - 24 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming that is your actual bike pictured, don't change a thing, and look after it well!

InkedMuttley
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 09:54 - 24 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is indeed my bike pictured, this was the day it broke down (overheating issue) it's currently sat in a workshop near to me having the fault diagnosed and/or possible rebuild...but I love it!

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:10 - 24 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice bike indeed. More pictures... Is it in good nick?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:12 - 24 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like good condition original plastics, if you're going to remove them keep them safe and well protected.

Are the ones you're planning on painting in similar condition?

InkedMuttley
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 11:20 - 24 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't say it's in bad nick, it is a 24 year old bike so it does have its little bumpy bits and scuffs and scrapes as is to be expected but the frame is straight, plastics are in as good condition as you could want from it. Only issue at the minute is a leaky engine and right hand fork.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 208 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1